1. Bone Curette (15) Cervical Curettes (3) Cone Ring Curette (1) Cup Curette (1) Curette (50) Curette Rack (1) see more; Curettes (278) Sort By: Best Match
Curette, Cervical, Curettes, Cone, Cup
2. Best Match; Manuf A-Z; Manuf Z-A; Double-Ended Excavator Curette
3. 2.to remove growths or other material from the wall of a cavity or other surface, using a Curette.
4. The periodontal Curette is a type of hand-activated instrument used in dentistry and dental hygiene for the purpose of scaling and root planing
5. The periodontal Curette is considered a treatment instrument and is classified into two main categories: universal Curettes and Gracey Curettes.
Curette, Considered, Classified, Categories, Curettes
6. Popular Curette features: Handles that are hollow, hex or round, knurled or phenolic
7. The 12 Miller Surgical Curette is designed for curettage, cyst removal and tooth socket debridement with 4.2mm working… 2 Molt Surgical Curette CM2 The 2 Molt surgical Curette is designed for curettage, cyst removal and tooth socket debridement with 3.6mm working…
Curette, Curettage, Cyst
8. Stapes Curette (8) Antrum Curette (6) Chalazion Curette (5) Endaural Curette (5) Dermal Curette (4) Excavator Curette (4) Endocervical Biopsy Curette (3) Lumbar Curette (3) Micro Bone Curette (3) Ruptured Disc Curette (3) Cervical Curette (2) Microsurgical Curette (2) Sinus Frontal Curette (2) Spinal Curette (2) Bone Curette Set (1) Capsule
Curette, Chalazion, Cervical, Capsule
9. Curettes feature a seamless, stainless steel, semi-sharp cutting edge with a symmetrically ground beveled edge; Individually packaged for convenience
Curettes, Cutting, Convenience
10. Compatible Berkeley System design: The tapered end of the Curette is designed to fit the Berkeley swivel handle and disposable collection sets
Compatible, Curette, Collection
11. Fully disposable: The single-use, disposable Curettes help decrease exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
12. Curettes are ideal for scraping tissue and are designed for use in a biopsy, excision, or cleaning procedure
13. QuickMedical has a full line of Curettes ideal for dental, dermal, ear, ob/gyn, orthopedic, and podiatry applications.
14. Curette (27) Lower Spine Curette (20) Cannula Curette (17) Micro Spinal Curette (16) Endaural Curette (15) Stapes Curette (12) Sinus Curette (10) Ear Curette Clinic Pack (8) Lumbar Curette (8) Antrum Curette (7) Uterine Biopsy Curette (5) Dental Curette (3) Knife Curette (3) Micro Bone Curette (3) Micro Ear Curette (3) Nasal Curette (3
Curette, Cannula, Clinic
15. Sterile Flexible Vacuum Curette Tip The flexible or "Karmann" style cannulas have 2 port openings in sizes 4mm through 8mm thereby allowing the cannula to collapse if pushed against the uterine fundus
Curette, Cannulas, Cannula, Collapse
16. Examples of Curette in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Then, your doctor will use a scalpel to pierce the stye and remove the contents of the bump with a Curette. — Korin Miller, SELF, …
17. DO606R MILLER Bone Curette, curved, 180 mm (7"), double ended, hexagonal handle, 2 x 3 mm, non-sterile, reusable
18. 022004 Curette Flexible 4mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack) 022005 Curette Flexible 5mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack) 022006 Curette Flexible 6mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack) 022007 Curette Flexible 7mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack) 022008 Curette Flexible 8mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack) 022009 Curette Flexible 9mm – w/ Dual Port Design (50/Pack)
19. Curette Excavator #58-1-2 ,Double Ended with Hole, 5-1/2" Overall Length Learn More
20. 5" Curette 4mm Cup Learn More
21. A universal Curette is a double-ended instrument used for periodontal scaling, calculus debridement and root planing
22. The purpose of the universal Curette is to remove small or medium size calculus deposits and can be used both supragingivally and subgingivally.
Curette, Calculus, Can
23. Bionix Lighted Ear Curette™ combines illumination and magnification to help healthcare providers take less time to see and safely remove cerumen from the ear canal.
Curette, Combines, Cerumen, Canal
24. Curette - definition of Curette by The Free Dictionary Define Curette
25. Curette synonyms, Curette pronunciation, Curette translation, English dictionary definition of Curette
26. The Tis-U-Trap Uterine Suction Curette Set is a sterile, single-use device used for endometrial tissue retrieval & collection using an external suction source.
27. To remove growths or other material from the wall of a cavity or other surface, using a Curette
28. Curettes Curettes are used primarily for the treatment of benign or low-grade malignant tumors and for debulking tumors prior to Mohs micrographic surgery
29. ‘This is when the cervix is dilated and any growths or other material can be removed with a scraping instrument called a Curette.’
Cervix, Can, Called, Curette
30. Heaney Metal Uterine Endometrial Curette (Small 9 1/2″) More Details
31. Kevorkian-Younge Metal Uterine Endocervical Curette
32. Townsend Metal Uterine Endocervical Curette
33. MedGyn offers the most complete line of high-quality disposable vacuum Curettes in the industry
34. Our Curette is a minimally invasive solution intended for displacing bone in conjunction with procedures utilizing the iVAS Balloon System.
35. Nail Curettes and excavator is used in a podiatry procedure for nail cleaning and care
Curettes, Cleaning, Care
36. The stainless steel construction and OR quality make the Sklar Piffard Curette ideal for hospitals and specialty clinics
Construction, Curette, Clinics
37. The Piffard Curette will last and remain dependable for medical personnel, thanks to the durable surgical steel construction
38. Look to QuickMedical for all of your medical instrument needs, including our full line of Curettes.
39. D- Curette, Both Sides, Cut, 3.4mm x 150mm - AR-23020 Arthrex Curettes feature a single or dual-sided cutting ring designed to prepare the articular margin prior to anchor insertion during rotator cuff periodontal Curette 5-6 SD
Curette, Cut, Curettes, Cutting, Cuff
40. 5-1/2" Fox Dermatology Curette 1mm Wide Tip Learn More
41. 5-1/2" Fox Dermal Curette, Round, 6mm
42. A Dermal Curette is a single ended medical instrument, which is mainly used for the removal of basal cell carcinomas and scraping skin lesions
Curette, Cell, Carcinomas
43. ‘A Curette is used to remove the superficial layer of the lesion.’ ‘Excess cement is removed with a Curette by the surgeon and first assistant.’ ‘The superior exostoses can extend deep to the pars flaccida and is best removed with a Curette.’
Curette, Cement, Can
44. What is a dilatation and Curette (D&C)? A D&C is an operation to lightly scrape the inside of the uterus (womb)
45. The endometrium (lining) of the uterus is then scraped using a Curette
46. Curette (third-person singular simple present Curettes, present participle curetting, simple past and past participle Curetted) (transitive, medicine) To scrape with a Curette
Curette, Curettes, Curetting, Curetted
47. Curettage definition is - a surgical scraping or cleaning by means of a Curette
Curettage, Cleaning, Curette
48. A disposable dermal Curette is a surgical instrument with a single rounded end
49. Arthrex Ring Curettes are available in a variety of shaft and tip configurations for specific arthroscopic bone resection indications
50. 5-1/2" Fox Dermal Curette, Round, 4mm Sklar's® Fox Dermal Curette is used for scraping skin lesions and growths such as warts or melanomas
51. Curette definition: a surgical instrument for removing dead tissue, growths, etc, from the walls of certain Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
52. These include suction, air pressure, ear Curettes, curved hooks, alligator forceps, bayonet forceps, balloon catheters, irrigation and glue.The choice will depend of the shape, makeup, and depth of the FB as well as the age and cooperation of …
Curettes, Curved, Catheters, Choice, Cooperation
53. The TruDi ® Curette’s distal tip sensors enable plug-and-play solution
54. TruDi ® Curette, strong enough to meet your clinical needs.
55. Mar 10, 2021 (The Expresswire) -- "Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry." The global “Bone Curette Market” 2021-2027
curette (noun) · curettes (plural noun)
curette (verb) · curettes (third person present) · curetted (past tense) · curetted (past participle) · curetting (present participle)
A curette is a surgical instrument designed for scraping or debriding biological tissue or debris in a biopsy, excision, or cleaning procedure. In form, the curette is a small hand tool, often similar in shape to a stylus; at the tip of the curette is a small scoop, hook, or gouge.
A curette in sterile packaging, for scraping the interior of the uterus. Spoon-shaped curette. A curette is a surgical instrument designed for scraping or debriding biological tissue or debris in a biopsy, excision, or cleaning procedure.
curette, curet. 1. a spoon-shaped instrument for cleansing a diseased surface. 2. to use a curette. bone curette. there are a number of types, e.g. brun bone curette, nail-hole curette.
Spoon-shaped curette. A curette is a surgical instrument designed for scraping or debriding biological tissue or debris in a biopsy, excision, or cleaning procedure. In form, the curette is a small hand tool, often similar in shape to a stylus; at the tip of the curette is a small scoop, hook, or gouge.