cunning (adjective) · cunninger (comparative adjective) · cunningest (superlative adjective)
1. Cunning definition is - dexterous or crafty in the use of special resources (such as skill or knowledge) or in attaining an end
2. How to use Cunning in a sentence
3. Cunning definition, skill employed in a shrewd or sly manner, as in deceiving; craftiness; guile
4. Cunning synonyms, Cunning pronunciation, Cunning translation, English dictionary definition of Cunning
5. Delicately pleasing; pretty or cute: a Cunning
6. Cunning people are clever at planning something so that they get what they want, especially by…
7. 74 synonyms of Cunning from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 151 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Cunning: clever at attaining one's ends by indirect and often deceptive means.
9. Find 72 ways to say Cunning, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Cunning 'Cunning' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Cunning' Clue Answer; Cunning (4) WILY: Sly or crafty (4) Crafty, Cunning (4) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cunning
11. Cunning is Odysseus’s greatest trait and it serves him well throughout the poem, perhaps nowhere more famously than in his triumph over the Cyclops, Polyphemus
12. Cunning You are particularly devious, and can master more skills than others in the same amount of time
13. Cunning Action Starting at 2nd Level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly
14. The Crossword Solver found 158 answers to the Cunning crossword clue
15. In fairy tales, always watch out for the Cunning fox or the Cunning witch
16. Cunning means clever, in the sense of trickery
17. A Cunning plan might involve setting traps for the innocent and pure at heart to fall into.
18. The qualities of Cunning, disguise, and self-restraint are closely related in The Odyssey – in some ways, they're sides of the same coin
19. Odysseus is Cunning, or clever, in many instances throughout his journey; one needs cleverness in order to survive in this ancient world of gods and monsters
20. As part of his Cunning, Odysseus often disguises his identity – sometimes in order to survive a
21. The Artifact of the Cunning is one of the Artifacts in ARK: Survival Evolved
22. Nouns for Cunning include Cunning, Cunningness, Cunningnesses and Cunnings
23. We found 35 answers for “Cunning”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Cunning, followed by ten definitions like “Crafty; sly; artful”, “Knowledge; art; skill” and “Adeptness in performance”.Synonyms for Cunning are for example astute, astuteness and clever.More synonyms can …
25. Cunning definition: Someone who is Cunning has the ability to achieve things in a clever way, often by Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. The Cunning liar is exploiting the blundering one
27. Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses
28. The easiest way to be cheated is to believe yourself to be more Cunning …
29. Cunning was the second book in the five book series Infidelity by Aleatha Romig
30. Cunning started at the exact scene Betrayal left off.
31. A Cunning plan that can not fail… In the Witchsmeller Pursuivant BlackAdder Series I, Episode 5, we get to hear about a Cunning plan 3 times
32. Edmund: Oh no, I’m doomed! Baldrick: Wait a moment, My Lord! I have a Cunning plan that cannot fail!
33. New patients that do not have dental insurance will receive an exam and X-Rays for $74.00* (a minimum $574 value) on their first visit with Cunning Dental Group
34. The only choice when it comes to comprehensive dental treatments with a caring touch is Cunning Dental
35. Cunning adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sly, deceptive) subdolo agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
36. Examples of Cunning in a sentence
37. Even though Shannon thought she had a Cunning strategy to get Bill to propose, it turned out to be wasted planning when he told her that he was already married
38. 🔊 Despite the complex security systems in modern vehicles, Cunning thieves still manage to get away with thousands of cars and trucks every year
39. A Cunning person is willing to use subtlety, subterfuge, and trickery to manipulate others and get what she wants
40. Being Cunning is a great way to ensure you manage the people and forces in your life so that you always end up on top
41. Synonyms for Cunning in Free Thesaurus
42. 95 synonyms for Cunning: crafty, sly, devious, artful, sharp, subtle, tricky, shrewd, astute, canny
43. Cunning - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cunning adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (smart, clever) ingenioso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
45. I will take away the Cunning artificer
46. Check 'Cunning' translations into Latin
47. Look through examples of Cunning translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
48. All eyes were on the Cunning little girl as she walked out on stage to sing
49. Cunning of the Six Samurai + French database ID
50. Definition of Cunning written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
51. Cunning implies a shrewd, often instinctive skill in concealing or disguising the real purposes of one's actions: not intelligence but a low kind of Cunning
52. Cunning adjective (CLEVER) C2 Cunning people are good at planning something so that they get what they want, especially by tricking other people, or things that are cleverly made for a
53. Units with the Cunning keyword are adept at enacting their own plans, and have an advantage when one of their command cards is played
54. During the Command Phase, if a player reveals a commander-specific or operative-specific command card that belongs to a friendly commander or operative with the Cunning keyword, and there would be a tie for
55. Described by writer Ali Cook as an “enchanted fable”, Zoë Dobson’s 13-minute short The Cunning Man blends folk-horror elements with historic inspiration to create an atmospheric film brimming with thought-provoking themes
56. Inspired by stories of John Harries (1785-1839), a physician and real-life ‘Cunning Man’ whose family were famous throughout Wales, this is a magical tale
57. What is the definition of Cunning? What is the meaning of Cunning? How do you use Cunning in a sentence? What are synonyms for Cunning?
58. “Cunning grows in deceit at seeing itself discovered, and tries to deceive with truth itself.” ― Balthasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom
59. A complete searchable and filterable list of all Cunning Hunter Pets in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
60. +1 Cunning Cell +2 Cunning Cell +3 Cunning Cell
61. "Cunning is a remarkable book
62. Tom however, through Cunning reasoning skills, is able to get what he needs.: They star as two of the kids in a Cunning casting move designed to appeal to the tweenager crowd.: In some scenes Bond brazens it out, fists flailing or guns blazing, to pick off the enemy, but most of the time greater Cunning is needed.: I think he is a man of limited intelligence, considerable low Cunning, self
63. ‘A little Cunning skill is obviously useful, and luck is a vital ingredient that I like to enjoy in large measure.’ ‘It's a Cunning skill, even more so as you can reverse the stroke in order to go backwards.’ ‘Tom however, through Cunning reasoning skills, is able to get what he needs.’
64. MM: Some Cunning pet, depending on whether you want a Dispel or Mortal Wounds
65. As Whim said, Cunning is essential in most PvP (non BM)
66. Genesis 25:27 View whole chapter See verse in context And the boys grew: and Esau was a Cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents
67. Exodus 26:1 View whole chapter See verse in context Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of Cunning work shalt thou make them.
68. As adjectives the difference between Cunning and wise is that Cunning is sly; crafty; clever in surreptitious behaviour while wise is showing good judgement or the benefit of experience
69. As nouns the difference between Cunning and wise is that Cunning is (obsolete) knowledge; learning; special knowledge (sometimes implying occult or magical knowledge) while wise is (archaic) way, manner, …
70. Cunning folk, also known as folk healers, are practitioners of folk medicine, folk magic, and divination within the context of various traditions of folklore in Christian Europe (from at least the 15th up until at least the early 20th century).