1. (C14: cumber, short for encumber + -some1) ♦ Cumbersomely, cumbrously adv
Cumber, Cumbersomely, Cumbrously
2. Is it actually an EREV, but they just don't want to be the second entry in a somewhat Cumbersomely defined "class" that hasn't gone anywhere with the Volt? Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
3. Definition of Cumbersomely in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Cumbersomely mean? Information and translations of Cumbersomely in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Cumbersomely synonyms, Cumbersomely pronunciation, Cumbersomely translation, English dictionary definition of Cumbersomely
6. Provided to YouTube by Novecore Ltd.Cumbersomely · Annabela WykesBacteroids℗ 2020 Electrolight Recordings (via novecore.com)Producer: Tigra ErdoganComposer:
7. How to use Cumbersomely in a sentence The side wheel began to turn and the Holter moved Cumbersomely down the river into Lake Michigan
8. It was her boss, says Seyum, who gave her the day off and suggested she come to the rather Cumbersomely named Seattle/King County Clinic with Remote Area Medical
Come, Cumbersomely, County, Clinic
9. ‘On this Cumbersomely titled solo outing, he gets a chance to explore what is clearly a lifelong fascination with traditional blues and folk forms, choosing to present them in as authentic a …
Cumbersomely, Chance, Clearly, Choosing
10. Cumbersomely meaning In a cumbersome way.
11. Translation for 'Cumbersomely' in the free English-Czech dictionary and many other Czech translations.
12. Search Cumbersomely and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
13. You can complete the definition of Cumbersomely given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Cumbersomely, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
14. Cumbersomely: In a cumbersome manner
15. Key ideas, not for traditional discussion or dialogue with their strong focus on reaching immediate "conclusions" to take Cumbersomely on to the next discussion.
16. Cumbersomely ( comparative more Cumbersomely, superlative most Cumbersomely ) In a cumbersome way.
Cumbersomely, Comparative, Cumbersome
17. Synonyms for Cumbersomely include heavily, ponderously, heftily, weightily, densely, cumbrously, burdensomely, arduously, laboriously and gruelingly
18. Sentence with the word Cumbersomely
19. Key ideas, not for traditional discussion or dialogue with their strong focus on reaching immediate "conclusions" to take Cumbersomely on to the next discussion.
20. These days every piece of paper from both green-minded or green-washing companies seems to have that Cumbersomely long yet necessary tag line, "printed on 100% post-consumer …
Companies, Cumbersomely, Consumer
21. Much of that story came out earlier that year, when Hurlburt, Williams & Co., a publisher in Hartford, announced that Edmonds had written an account of the war, the Cumbersomely titled “Nurse and Spy in the Union Army, Comprising The Adventures and Experiences of a Woman in Hospitals, Camps, and Battle-Fields, Illustrated.”
Came, Co, Cumbersomely, Comprising, Camps
22. Synonyms for Cumbersomely in Free Thesaurus
23. “Woke up with a Cumbersomely hefty heart, contemplating all the Afghan women and girls I worked with during my time in Kabul,” she inscribed on her personal account
24. Cumbersomely - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Cumbersomely and much more
25. The word Cumbersomely uses 12 letters: b, c, e, e, l, m, m, o, r, s, u, y
26. Cumbersomely is playable in: Words With Friends 28
27. Gas could continue from there either by a pipeline across the Caspian (though Russia objects) or, more Cumbersomely, by tanker
Could, Continue, Caspian, Cumbersomely
28. The game is called, Cumbersomely, Travel Through Time Volume 1: Northern Lights by a company called Zosya Entertainment, which is a Russian organization that …
Called, Cumbersomely, Company
29. Antonyms for Cumbersomely include easily, effortlessly, comfortably, efficiently, fluently, freely, painlessly, with ease, calmly and competently
Cumbersomely, Comfortably, Calmly, Competently
30. Cumbersomely Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Cumbersomely in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
31. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Cumbersomely in Urdu is وزنی, and in …
32. Definitions of Cumbersomely, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Cumbersomely, analogical dictionary of Cumbersomely (English)
33. Buoyed by a charismatic performance from star and co-screenwriter Trai Byers, “The 24th” can at times be Cumbersomely didactic and formulaic, but it …
Charismatic, Co, Can, Cumbersomely
34. Translation for: 'Cumbersomely' in English->Arabic dictionary
The definition of cumbersome is something that is difficult to deal with or handle because of its size or weight. An example of cumbersome is a heavy, unevenly weighted television.
Origin of cumbersome First recorded in 1325-75, cumbersome is from the Middle English word cummyrsum. See cumber, -some 1 OTHER WORDS FROM cumbersome
As a noun encumbrance is something that encumbers; a burden that must be carried. As an adjective cumbersome is burdensome or hindering, as a weight or drag; vexatious; cumbrous.