1. Cultural definition is - of or relating to culture or culturing
2. How to use Cultural in a sentence.
3. Ethnic, national, native, folk, racial a deep sense of honour which was part of his Cultural heritage 2
4. Artistic, educational, elevating, aesthetic, enriching, broadening, enlightening, developmental, civilizing, edifying, educative This holiday was a rich Cultural experience.
5. Cultural adjective (OF A WAY OF LIFE) of or referring to the way of life of a particular people, esp
6. As shown in their ordinary behavior and habits, their attitudes toward each other, and their moral and religious beliefs: The country has a rich Cultural heritage. Cultural …
7. The definition of Cultural is something related to a society
8. An example of Cultural is an action taken based on a society's traditions.
9. Find 40 ways to say Cultural, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Synonyms for Cultural in Free Thesaurus
11. 23 synonyms for Cultural: ethnic, national, native, folk, racial, artistic, educational, elevating
12. The term "Cultural appropriation" has popped up to describe everything from makeup and hairstyles to tattoos, language, and even certain wellness …
13. Cultural capital functions as a social relation within an economy of practices (i.e., system of exchange), and includes the accumulated Cultural knowledge that confers social status and power
14. The human Cultural jungle should be as varied and plural as the Amazonian rainforest
15. Cultural means relating to a particular society and its ideas, customs, and art.a deep sense of personal honor which was part of his Cultural heritage
16. Synonyms: ethnic, national, native, folk More Synonyms of Cultural
17. Cultural anthropology is one of four areas of study in the broader field of anthropology (archeology, physical or biological anthropology, and linguistics being the other three)
18. Cultural anthropologists specialize in the study of culture and peoples’ beliefs, practices, and the cognitive and social organization of human groups.
19. Proust's work reflected his own social and Cultural milieu
20. The era was characterized by political and Cultural turbulence
21. He is of high Cultural background
22. Our party believes in encouraging Cultural diversity,
23. ‘This is a complex social and Cultural problem which will not be solved by hasty legislation.’ ‘Social and Cultural trends that used to take years to cross the Atlantic are speeding up.’ ‘Modern societies are said to be characterized by deep diversity and Cultural pluralism.’
24. UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), founded in 1954, has adopted international conventions on the protection of Cultural heritage, to foster interCultural understanding while stressing the importance of international cooperation
25. The protection of Cultural property is an old problem.
26. Cultural imperialism, the imposition by one usually politically or economically dominant community of various aspects of its own culture onto another nondominant community
27. While the term Cultural imperialism did not emerge in scholarly or popular discourse until the 1960s, the phenomenon has a …
28. Cultural diversity definition, the Cultural variety and Cultural differences that exist in the world, a society, or an institution: Dying languages and urbanization are threats to Cultural diversity
29. Cultural definition: Cultural means relating to a particular society and its ideas , customs , and art
30. Cultural tourism is a type of tourism activity in which the visitor’s essential motivation is to learn, discover, experience and consume the tangible and intangible Cultural attractions/products in a tourism destination
31. Cultural diversity, or sometimes referred to as multiCulturalism, is a quality of diverse and many different cultures
32. Cultural Diversity a system that recognizes and respects the existence and presence of diverse groups of people within a society
33. The system values their socio-Cultural differences and encourages each individual to celebrate it.
34. A Cultural world in which allusion is defined as theft seems an awfully impoverished one
35. There is a vast library of historical and Cultural works about the Lakotas, many of which focus on the Ghost Dance and Wounded Knee
36. On the whole, locally upheld Cultural ideals support a …
37. The adjective Cultural comes from the noun "culture" but has several, subtly different meanings, depending on context
38. As a steward and ambassador of Cultural connections, the Smithsonian's work helps to build bridges of mutual respect and understanding of the diversity of American and world cultures
39. What are Cultural Values? Sarah Jain says According to Professor Sarah Jain of the Cultural and Social Anthropology “Culture is the complex and elaborate system of meaning and behavior that defines the way of life for a group or society.”
40. The National Hispanic Cultural Center, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, hosts over 700 music, dance, theatre, film, art, history and literary events every year.
41. Cultural Issues “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” –Virginia Satir Anonymous Discussions: Express yourself — devoted to topics such as these
42. Cultural hegemony refers to domination or rule maintained through ideological or Cultural means
43. Maintaining Cultural Competency
44. As noted earlier, Cultural competence in nursing is a learning process
45. Hospitals and nurses will have to work to ensure their standards for Cultural competence are continuously evolving to meet the needs of a growing diverse population.
46. The book fails to address how inter-Cultural differences can be managed, but rather explains how different cultures view decision making etc
47. Cultural competence is a developmental process that evolves over time rather than being a static, one-time achievement (Cross, Bazron, Dennis, & Isaacs, 1989; McPhatter, 1997)
48. Described the process of becoming Culturally competent as a continuum ranging from Cultural destructiveness, Cultural …
49. The Hofstra Cultural Center was founded in 1976 by the late Joseph G
50. Cultural boundaries are fluid and shifting
51. Cultural systems may be significantly transformed by different forces and influences
52. This means that incomplete discussions of appropriation may fail to account for borrowing, diffusion, collaboration and other factors that lead to Cultural …
53. Embark on a journey toward Cultural proficiency that results in professional growth and organizational change! This powerful third edition offers fresh approaches, a revised organization, and new activities that enable leaders to engage in effective interactions with students, educators, and …
Culture is an integrated system of learned behavior patterns that are characteristic of the members of any given society. Culture is the total way of life of particular groups of people. It includes everything that a group of people thinks, says, does and makes - its systems, attitudes and feelings.
In many ways, culture is like personality. In a person, the personality is made up of the values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, interests, experiences, upbringing, and habits that create a person’s behavior. Culture is made up of such traits shared by a group of people.
The word "culture" derives from a French term, which in turn derives from the Latin "colere," which means to tend to the earth and grow, or cultivation and nurture. "It shares its etymology with a number of other words related to actively fostering growth," De Rossi said.
Where "culture" is the whole, existing withot conscious direction, "cultural life" is those aspects which people choose to practic . "Culture" refers to the totality of practices which define one group of people in distinction from another.