1. Crybaby definition is - one who cries or complains easily or often
Crybaby, Cries, Complains
2. How to use Crybaby in a sentence.
3. Be the first to know about upcoming releases, community posts, sales, giveaways and everything Crybaby.
4. The latest tweets from @Crybabyliberal
5. Crybaby definition, a person, especially a child, who cries readily for very little reason
Crybaby, Child, Cries
6. 311.1k Followers, 37 Following, 4,962 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @Crybaby
7. Cry Baby, a character created by Melanie Martinez who is the protagonist of Martinez’ film K-12; Crybaby Bridge, a nickname given to some bridges; See also
Cry, Character, Created, Crybaby
8. Crybaby Creek, Worcester, Massachusetts
9. The official Crybaby Creek Facebook Page
10. 12 synonyms of Crybaby from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Crybaby: a person who makes frequent complaints usually about little things.
12. Crybaby synonyms, Crybaby pronunciation, Crybaby translation, English dictionary definition of Crybaby
13. Lil Peep Cry Baby Unisex Tshirt - Tattoo Shirt - Crybaby Tee - Aesthetic, Tumblr, Grunge TeeAtelier
14. 5 out of 5 stars (373) Sale Price $18.18 $ 18.18 $ 20.21 Original Price $20.21" (10% off) Add to Favorites Crybaby sticker
15. Find 12 ways to say Crybaby, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Crybaby is owned and operated by Cody Kirkland
17. Email [email protected]Crybabybitters.com with questions or stories or whatever.
Cody, Crybabybitters, Com
18. The Crybaby logo was designed by Shay Read.
19. Crybaby is an online and print zine founded in 2015
20. Listen to Crybaby by Lil Peep on Apple Music
21. Stream songs including "Crybaby", "lil jeep" and more.
22. Crybaby definition: If someone calls a child a Crybaby , they mean that the child cries a lot for no good Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Crybaby, Calls, Child, Cries
23. Devilman Crybaby official website
24. Crybaby specialises in innovative digital content that captures a brand’s philosophy through clever storytelling via advertising, social media and
Crybaby, Content, Captures, Clever
25. ‘Time and increasing exposure has shown him to be a loudmouth Crybaby, gutless hypocrite, economic buffoon, geopolitical imbecile, and possessed of the emotional fortitude of a ten-year-old.’
26. Crybaby (plural crybabies) A baby who cries excessively
Crybaby, Crybabies, Cries
27. High quality Crybaby gifts and merchandise
crybaby (noun) · crybabies (plural noun) · cry-baby (noun) · cry-babies (plural noun)
Origin and Meaning of Crybaby. A user from Canada says the name Crybaby is of English origin and means "Emotions going in circles".
a person, especially a child, who cries readily for very little reason. a person who complains too much, usually in a whining manner. verb (used without object), cry·ba·bied, cry·ba·by·ing. Also cry-baby. to cry or complain easily or often.
crybaby (plural crybabies) A baby who cries excessively. (slang) Someone whose feelings are very easily hurt, often by trivial matters. (slang) Someone who takes offense or excessively complains when things aren't going well.