1. Crux carries news, features, and community content about the Catholic Church and Catholicism, from Pope Francis to what it means to lead a Catholic life.
Crux, Carries, Community, Content, Catholic, Church, Catholicism
2. Noun, plural Crux·es, cru·ces [kroo-seez]
Crux, Cru, Ces
3. A vital, basic, decisive, or pivotal point: The Crux of the trial was his whereabouts at the time of the murder.
4. Crux·es or cru·ces (kro͞o′sēz) 1
Crux, Cru, Ces
5. The basic, central, or critical point or feature: the Crux of the matter; the Crux of an argument
Central, Critical, Crux
6. Crux® Artisan Series gives you the tools to live the culinary life you’ve always dreamed of
7. Crux 22” Extra Large Electric Griddle
8. $0.00 SHOP NOW Crux 2 Slice Toaster
9. $0.00 SHOP NOW Crux 6.0 Qt Air Fryer Touchscreen
10. $0.00 SHOP NOW The Crux Artisan Series HP 7-Speed Blender
11. $0.00 SHOP NOW Crux 14 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Crux, Cup, Coffee
12. $0.00 SHOP NOW 🤤 Recipes Cook With Crux
13. Crux Investor steadfastly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the outcome of any investments made by users of this site or our branded affiliates
14. Crux Sleeping Bags The State of the art
15. In mountaineering, the “Crux” refers to the most challenging stage in the ascension to the peak
16. Overcoming the Crux is essential to reaching the summit
17. Crux 5 Cup Manual Coffee Maker, Convenient Pause Brew & Serve Function, Sustainable, Removeable and Reusable Filter Basket, Matte Black/Silver & Copper …
Crux, Cup, Coffee, Convenient, Copper
18. Crux Double Rotating Waffle Maker 14614, Created for Macy's $114.99 Sale $79.99 Free ship at $25 Free ship at $25 (47) more like this
19. 20 synonyms of Crux from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Crux: the central part or aspect of something under consideration.
Crux, Central, Consideration
21. Crux Easy to Clean 5-Speed Digital Juicer with 5 Custom Settings & Juice Jar with Frother Separator Visit the Crux Store
Crux, Clean, Custom
22. Amazon's Choice for Juicers by Crux.
23. Crux Climbing Center - Austin Rock Climbing Gym - South Austin Welcoming all members and day pass users during Phase 3 (7/1), must reserve a session below!
Crux, Climbing, Center
24. Cheers! We’re Crux Fermentation Project — housed in a former AAMCO Transmission Shop and inspired by our location right in the heart of Bend, Oregon.
25. If you have some diskspace to spare, and a serious commitment to provide a long term mirror, please consider setting up a Crux mirror
Commitment, Consider, Crux
26. Looking for the best collection of Crux cookware? Shop Crux cookware at Macy's
Collection, Crux, Cookware
27. Enjoy our great prices on the best Crux cookware sets, products, and more
28. Crux is a document-oriented database that makes your data available for graph-like Datalog queries without the need for an upfront schema
29. The very word (Crux) was used among them as a curse, especially in the form ad (malam) crucem
Crux, Curse, Crucem
30. THE PRIVATE LIFE OF THE ROMANS HAROLD WHETSTONE JOHNSTON Ah, that was it—that was the Crux of the whole matter; and he remembered now that never once had she reproached him with that
31. / ˈkrʌks / the most important or serious part of a matter, problem, or argument: The Crux of the country's economic problems is its foreign debt
32. The issue of an arms embargo will be at the Crux of the …
33. Crux Climbing Center, 6015 Dillard Circle Unit B, Austin, TX 78752, (512) 931-3911
Crux, Climbing, Center, Circle
34. What is Crux? Crux is a tool for improving the assurance of software using symbolic testing, currently supporting C/C++ and Rust.Crux can provide you with additional assurance that your code does what you want it to do, and provides higher coverage of possible inputs than techniques such as randomized fuzzing or unit testing.
Crux, Currently, Can, Code, Coverage
35. Is the editor of Crux, specializing in coverage of the Vatican and the Catholic Church
Crux, Coverage, Catholic, Church
36. Crux is building the largest network of data practitioners and suppliers, creating multiple channels and opportunities to connect with data customers
Crux, Creating, Channels, Connect, Customers
37. Data suppliers delivered by Crux
38. Crux single skin tents are first and foremost shelters, built to withstand the very worst conditions
39. Crux double wall tents are lighter than most mountain tents with only a standard vestibule
40. Crux is an online newspaper that focuses on news related to the Catholic Church.From September 2014 until March 2016, it was owned by The Boston Globe.Since April 2016, it has been independently owned.
Crux, Catholic, Church
41. Crux is a lightweight Linux distribution for the x86-64 architecture targeted at experienced Linux users
42. Crux Cigars "At Crux Cigars, we believe cigars build friendships and community uniting people from all walks of life
Crux, Cigars, Community
43. [Modern Latin, from Latin Crux, cross.] Crux (krŭks, kro͝oks) n
44. Crux·es or cru·ces (kro͞o′sēz) 1
Crux, Cru, Ces
45. The basic, central, or critical point or feature: the Crux of the matter; the Crux of an argument
Central, Critical, Crux
46. Cruxes (or The Crux) are an engineered species originating from Earth
47. First designed as super soldiers for the military, known as "Alteration Project One" and "Crux One," these beings became self-aware shortly after creation and eventually merged with society (though not without difficulty)
48. 1 History 2 Appearance 2.1 Outward 2.2 Biology 2.3 Mentality 2.4 Society 3 OOC Notes Cruxes were
49. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Crux Asset Management Limited ("Crux") has been a victim of a website content cloning scam
Crux, Content, Cloning
50. The fraudulent URL (https://nordicapital.com) is using the trading name of a legitimate private equity firm, Nordic Capital, and provides information and content that has been cloned directly from Crux.Crux does not have any affiliated companies and does not use any other domain …
Com, Capital, Content, Cloned, Crux, Companies
51. (noun) Thus in presence of the problem which is the Crux of materialism, the origin of consciousness, he first propounds a gratuitous hypothesis that everything has mind, and then gives up the origin of conscious mind after all.
Crux, Consciousness, Conscious
52. Crux, Adelaide, South Australia
53. Crux is an entirely vegan breakfast and brunch eatery located on Military Road, Semaphore Park
54. Crux definition: The Crux of a problem or argument is the most important or difficult part of it which Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
55. Crux was first described as a separate constellation by the Italian explorer Andreas Corsali in 1516
Crux, Constellation, Corsali
56. The brightest star in Crux, Alpha Cruxis, is a binary, or
57. The Crux is an armed fleet based in Liyue Harbor and led by Captain Beidou
58. The Crux is famous throughout Liyue for their daring adventures and rich bounties
59. 1 Overview 2 Characters 2.1 Crew 2.2 Former Members 3 Trivia 4 References The Crux…
Characters, Crew, Crux
60. Crux KC is a Kansas City marketing firm (and the city’s first “un-agency”) that merges executive-level marketing and business strategy to provide a simple, smart and …
61. This guide will show you how to set up an in-memory node using the Crux-core module
62. Crux provides issues and action focussed public interest journalism to the Southern Lakes District of New Zealand
63. The site is owned by the not for profit Crux Media Trust
64. Crux is published under licence by Crux Publishing Ltd.
CRUX [krəks, kro͝oks]
crux (noun) · cruces (plural noun) · cruxes (plural noun)
noun, plural crux·es, cru·ces [kroo-seez]. /ˈkru siz/. a vital, basic, decisive, or pivotal point: The crux of the trial was his whereabouts at the time of the murder. a cross. something that torments by its puzzling nature; a perplexing difficulty.
In Latin, crux referred literally to an instrument of torture, often a cross or stake, and figuratively to the torture and misery inflicted by means of such an instrument. Crux eventually developed the sense of "a puzzling or difficult problem"; that was the first meaning that was used when the word entered English in the early 18th century.
The phrase crux of the matter refers to the most important point of an issue. Another related idiom is heart of the matter. Crux has a Latin origin referring to a real cross and its association with torment. In English the term means difficulty.