1. Crusty synonyms, Crusty pronunciation, Crusty translation, English dictionary definition of Crusty
2. Having, resembling, or being a crust: a Crusty piece of bread.
3. Crusty definition, having a crisp or thick crust: a loaf of Crusty French bread
Crusty, Crisp, Crust
4. That Crusty ass bitch got with my boyfriend last night.
5. Crusty adjective (UNHAPPY) unhappy and easily annoyed: He’s a Crusty, old bachelor who lives alone. Crusty adjective (OF BREAD)
6. Your sores may become hard, Crusty, and wartlike
7. 12 rows · Dae-hee "Crusty" Park is a South Korean Coach currently the Head Coach …
Class, Crusty, Coach, Currently
8. Crusty is a level 43 - 49 Rare NPC that can be found in Desolace
9. Find 62 ways to say Crusty, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. This is a for fun group for kushti Crusty travellers .
11. The Crusty Demons of Dirt are back A MESSAGE FROM THE PROMOTER
12. Thank you all for your patience while we locked in our rescheduled dates for the Crusty Demons 'Rise of the Demons' NZ tour! We have been working closely with our venues and have locked in our new dates for the tour.
13. How is the word Crusty distinct from other similar adjectives? Some common synonyms of Crusty are bluff, blunt, brusque, curt, and gruff
Crusty, Common, Curt
14. While all these words mean "abrupt and unceremonious in speech and manner," Crusty suggests a harsh or surly manner sometimes concealing an inner kindliness.
15. Crusty eyes occur when discharge from the eye dries on the lids, lashes, or corners of the eye, creating a Crusty effect
Crusty, Corners, Creating
16. Crusty - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
17. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Crusty adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (with a firm crust) crujiente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Crusty, Crust, Crujiente, Constante
18. Definition of Crusty in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Crusty mean? Information and translations of Crusty in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
20. Crusty strategy on the Monster Legends Competitive Wiki
21. His father, Crusty, was a pirate too.He had disappeared many years ago, but he resurrected to save his son from drowning in the ocean after an accident.
22. View the menu of Crusty's Pizza Camp Verde, Camp Verde at Zomato for delivery, dine-out or takeaway
23. Crusty Person A person that doesn't wash or someone that is socially Crusty. Imagine a middle school boy that hasn't washed his hair since he was born
24. However, Someone that does wash can still be Crusty.
25. Crusty is a Water Extra-Turn Attacker who can chain up to 5 attacks
Crusty, Can, Chain
26. Crusty Bunkers, was the collective name of a group of comic book artists gathered around Neal Adams' New York City-based studio, Continuity Studios from 1972 to 1977
Crusty, Collective, Comic, City, Continuity
27. Many Crusty Bunkers team members were and went on to successful individual careers in the comics industry.
Crusty, Careers, Comics
28. What does Crusty mean? Having, resembling, or being a crust
29. (adjective) A Crusty piece of bread.
30. Crusty scabs can appear in most areas of a dog’s body, but the back and neck areas are the most common zones for scabs to appear
Crusty, Can, Common
31. The creases of your pup’s skin can also cause irritation leading to Crusty scabs, and the most common areas for this kind of scab are the belly and upper legs.
Creases, Can, Cause, Crusty, Common
32. Crusty definition: Crusty bread has a hard , crisp outside
33. ‘An elderly, Crusty monster of a man, with a voracious appetite for drink, and a vocabulary of approximately twenty words - all of which have subsequently entered the fecking public lexicon.’ ‘Knighted in 1944, he was the traditional Crusty Englishman, on and off the screen; once, after dropping a catch, he stopped play to summon his
34. Crusty ears Treatment: There are many home remedies that you can try to get rid of Crusty ears
35. Some examples are: Application of olive oil over the Crusty ears, and massaging well
36. This reduces the itching redness and dryness of the ears and reduces the Crusty ears symptom
37. Application of aloe vera gel over the Crusty ears.
38. 121 reviews of Crusty's Pizza "I've been to this place a few times, and I've had their pizza once, which was actually not too bad
39. The Crusty Demons of Dirt are back and bigger than ever in 2019! We are bringing back some of your favourite Crusty Demon OG's along with some new blood that will go bigger, faster, higher, and more insane than before
40. Dirt bikes, new tricks, Crusty babes, carnage, along with a incredible production
41. A 47-year-old member asked: what can i use on a dry Crusty mole? Dr
42. Looking for online definition of Crusty or what Crusty stands for? Crusty is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
43. Only the best ingredients, including dough made fresh daily on-premises! Owner ‘Lakis’ has been providing Warwick, Rhode Island’s tastiest pizza since 1975! Crusty’s Pizza believes in giving back to the community and is proud to sponsor youth sports teams and community fundraisers.
44. Why Your Eyes Are Crusty in the Morning
45. Do you ever wonder about the Crusty stuff in the corners of your eyes when you wake up in the morning? Find out why it’s there and when excess eye
46. Otherwise, Crusty eye in the morning or having eye discharge in the morning is a harmless and an absolutely normal condition
47. Crusty is a pet that is obtainable as a reward from the 2018 Summer Beach Party
48. It can be unlocked by using a Crusty companion pet token.
Can, Crusty, Companion
49. The Crusty Demons are a group of daredevil freestyle motorcyclists from the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe
50. They originated in 1994 with the filming of Crusty Demons of Dirt by Fleshwound Films
51. Since then, they have been the subject of about 20 videos, and in 2007, the video game Crusty Demons was released to the public
52. Together the members of Crusty Demons have set …
crusty(Noun) A member of an urban subculture with roots in punk and grebo, characterized by antiestablishment attitudes and an unkempt appearance. crusty(Adjective) Pertaining to or having a crust, as, for example, in the case of bread.
Adjective crusty (comparative crustier, superlative crustiest) Having a crust, especially a thick one. (informal, figurative, of a person or behavior) Short-tempered and gruff but, sometimes, with a harmless or benign inner nature.
The plural form of crusty is crusties . Find more words! They have been part of the fabric of the Scottish pop scene and the British pop scene for the last yearEven some of the crusties in parliament know who they are. Optimistic crusties with unusual skin disorders busked tunelessly on flutes.
Crusts cut from a sandwich. The definition of crust is the hard, outer part of a loaf of bread, or a layer of pastry covering a pie, or a hardened layer on something.