1. The Albigensian Crusade (1208-29) aimed to root out the heretical Cathari or Albigensian sect of Christianity in France, while the Baltic Crusades (1211-25) sought to subdue pagans in Transylvania.
Crusade, Cathari, Christianity, Crusades
2. The Fifth Crusade lasted from 1217 until 1221
3. The Sixth Crusade occurred in 1228–29
4. The Seventh Crusade began in 1248 and ended in 1254
5. And the Eighth Crusade took place in 1270
6. There were also smaller Crusades against dissident Christian sects within Europe, including the Albigensian Crusade …
Crusades, Christian, Crusade
7. Crusade definition is - any of the military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to win the Holy Land from the Muslims
Crusade, Christian, Centuries
8. The medieval "Crusade" was a holy war
9. For a conflict to be officially considered a Crusade, it had to be sanctioned by the pope and conducted against …
Conflict, Considered, Crusade, Conducted
10. Find 12 ways to say Crusade, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Call upon the Light and begin a Crusade, increasing your damage done and haste by 3% for 25 sec.Each Holy Power spent during Crusade increases damage done and haste by …
12. Are jihad and Crusade related? PC: There is a family resemblance because they share roots in monotheism, where God is a jealous God
13. And both Crusades and Jihad offered martyrdom to …
14. Our second patch update Call of the Crusade will soon be released on March 6, 2021! Join the Crusade and fight against the rigors of the Argent Tournament's coliseum to its march to Icecrown Citadel! Welcome to TFC WoW
Call, Crusade, Coliseum, Citadel
15. Crusades - Crusades - The era of the Second and Third Crusades: It had long been apparent that Edessa was vulnerable, but its loss came as a shock to Eastern and Western Christians
Crusades, Came, Christians
16. Urgent pleas for aid soon reached Europe, and in 1145 Pope Eugenius III issued a formal Crusade bull, Quantum praedecessores (“How Much Our Predecessors”)
17. With almost twenty years of experience pulling horses and placing them in good homes from Florida to California, Copper Horse Crusade has found a method of “rescuing” horses that is a departure from the norm.
California, Copper, Crusade
18. Crusade Craft is a Earth Server hosted out of the United States
19. Often Crusade Any of the military expeditions undertaken by European Christians in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to recover control of the Holy Land from the Muslims
Crusade, Christians, Centuries, Control
20. A concerted effort or vigorous movement for a cause or against an abuse: a Crusade for literacy; a
Concerted, Cause, Crusade
21. NCLEX Crusade will help you improve your critical thinking by teaching you how to apply nursing content, which is essential to passing the NCLEX-RN.
Crusade, Critical, Content
22. Crusade definition, any of the military expeditions undertaken by the Christians of Europe in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries for the recovery of the Holy Land from the Muslims
Crusade, Christians, Centuries
23. The First Crusade was called in November 1095 by Pope Urban II at the town of Clermont in central France
Crusade, Called, Clermont, Central
24. Marshmello x SVDDEN DEATH - CrusadeStream / Download https://marshmello.ffm.to/CrusadeNEW Mello™️ by Marshmello gear SHOP NOW https://mellogang.com/colle
Crusadestream, Crusadenew, Com, Colle
25. The final album of an (unintentional) trilogy, Crusade is most notable for the appearance of a very young, pre-Rolling Stones Mick Taylor on lead guitar
26. The Crusade as preached in the thirteenth century was no longer the great enthusiastic movement of 1095, but rather a series of irregular and desultory enterprises
27. 8 synonyms of Crusade from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
28. Crusade: a series of activities undertaken to achieve a goal.
29. Crusade is a story focusing on the strange dichotomy that is the Human Race and how it can affect those around us
30. The Albigensian Crusade was started in 1209 to eliminate the Cathars of southern Europe
31. The Children's Crusade is a Crusade of 1212
32. Republicans' voter suppression Crusade may cost them corporate donors
Crusade, Cost, Corporate
33. Synonyms for Crusade in Free Thesaurus
34. 29 synonyms for Crusade: campaign, drive, movement, cause, push, holy war, jihad, campaign, fight, push
Crusade, Campaign, Cause
35. Adam Kinzinger backs Michael Wood for Congress, brings anti-Trump Crusade to Texas The Illinois Republican hopes Wood can persuade North Texas Republicans to …
Congress, Crusade, Can
36. Crusade (plural Crusades) One of a series of religious campaigns by Christian forces from the 11th to the 13th century, mostly to capture the Holy Land from the Muslims who occupied it
Crusade, Crusades, Campaigns, Christian, Century, Capture
37. Often Crusade Any of the military expeditions undertaken by European Christians in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to recover control of the Holy Land from the Muslims
Crusade, Christians, Centuries, Control
38. A concerted effort or vigorous movement for a cause or against an abuse: a Crusade for literacy; a
Concerted, Cause, Crusade
39. Examples of Crusade in a sentence
40. The woman’s Crusade against firearm violence earned her the hostility of gun manufacturers
41. 🔊 Because we believed the historic home should not be destroyed, we launched a Crusade to make the property a national landmark
42. The Crusade is an album full of tight, intricate and instantly memorable songs that feature awe-inspiring musicianship from all four members of the band
43. "Crusade" from 1968 was the third album from John Mayalls Bluesbreakers, and the new young guitar player who had to lift the legacy of Eric Clapton and Peter Green was the later Rolling Stones member Mick Taylor
44. "Crusade" is a natural extension of the previous two great blues-rock albums, and apart from the different sound of the three
45. Leo Woodberry, pastor of the Kingdom Living Temple in Florence, is unwilling to wait any longer on government assistance and has launched a Crusade to …
46. The Scarlet Crusade is a religious organization dedicated to the eradication of the undead.They are a major adversary of the Forsaken, and several quests in Tirisfal Glades involve attacks on Scarlet Crusade troops, leaders, and strongholds.
47. The Scarlet Crusade maintains several bastions throughout the former lands of Lordaeron, namely the Scarlet Monastery, Hearthglen, Tyr's Hand, the
48. Dr Thomas Asbridge presents a revelatory account of the Crusades, the 200-year war between Christians and Muslims for control of the Holy Land
Crusades, Christians, Control
49. Crusade: 1 n a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end Synonyms: campaign , cause , drive , effort , movement Types: show 18 types hide 18 types ad blitz , ad campaign , advertising campaign an organized program of advertisements anti-war movement a campaign against entering or continuing a war charm
Crusade, Campaign, Cause, Continuing, Charm
50. Crusade definition: A Crusade is a long and determined attempt to achieve something for a cause that you feel Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Crusade (noun) · Crusades (plural noun) · crusade (noun) · crusades (plural noun)
crusade (verb) · crusades (third person present) · crusaded (past tense) · crusaded (past participle) · crusading (present participle)
Thus the word "crusade" literally means "going to the Cross.". The Crusades were tremendous military expeditions undertaken by the Christian nations of Europe for the purpose of rescuing the holy places of Palestine from the hands of the Muslims.
( kruːˈseɪd) n. 1. (Historical Terms) ( often capital) any of the military expeditions undertaken in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries by the Christian powers of Europe to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims. 2. (Historical Terms) (formerly) any holy war undertaken on behalf of a religious cause.
Crusade(noun) any one of the military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers, in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries, for the recovery of the Holy Land from the Mohammedans. Crusade(noun) any enterprise undertaken with zeal and enthusiasm; as, a crusade against intemperance. Crusade(noun) a Portuguese coin.
Use crusade in a sentence. noun. The definition of a crusade is an effort or movement against abuse, particularly the Crusades which were military expeditions by European Christians in the 11th, 12th and 13th centuries to get back land the Holy Land from the Muslims. An example of a crusade is a rebellion against an evil leader.