cruelty (noun) · cruelties (plural noun)
1. Cruelty definition is - the quality or state of being cruel
2. How to use Cruelty in a sentence.
3. 16 synonyms of Cruelty from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Cruelty: disposition to willfully inflict pain and suffering on others
5. cruel behaviour or a cruel action: The farmer was accused of Cruelty to animals.
6. Cruelty (37) IMDb 5.3 1 h 37 min 2017 The peaceful existence of Reykjavik is rocked when two sisters (seven and ten) are found brutally murdered
7. Find 50 ways to say Cruelty, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Cruelty is a film about revenge
9. About how the actions of your past can have consequences that can haunt you for the rest of your life. Cruelty carries over in this world- it changes forms, and travels from one person to another
10. Cruelty The deliberate and malicious infliction of mental or physical pain upon persons or animals
11. As applied to people, Cruelty encompasses abusive, outrageous, and inhumane treatment that results in the wanton and unnecessary infliction of suffering upon the body or mind.
12. Cruelty is a form of abuse which can be described as indifference to suffering and even positive pleasure in inflicting it
13. Animal Cruelty is the abuse or neglect of an animal.
14. To willfully permit an animal to be subjected to unnecessary torture, suffering or Cruelty
15. So-called “Cruelty-free” products have become increasingly popular in the last couple of years, but what exactly does it mean when cosmetics, personal care, and household cleaning products are labeled as “Cruelty-free”? What is Cruelty-Free? Cosmetics labeled “Cruelty-Free” generally implies it wasn’t tested on animals.However there is no standard or legal definition of what
16. 11 Facts About Animal Cruelty Welcome to DoSomething.org , a global movement of millions of young people making positive change, online and off! The 11 facts you want are below, and the sources for the facts are at the very bottom of the page.
17. Cruelty to animals, also called animal abuse, animal neglect or animal Cruelty, is the infliction by omission (neglect) or by commission by humans of suffering or …
18. What does Cruelty mean? The definition of Cruelty refers to unkind or mean acts, or indifference to someone's feelings or emotions
19. The brand has been Cruelty-free since 2010 and 100% vegan since 2016, and it's continued to innovate
20. The complete list of Cruelty-free brands is displayed below
21. For example, you can look for Cruelty-free hair care sold at Ulta, or choose to filter by skincare brands that are Leaping Bunny certified and 100% vegan and ship to your country
22. Cruelty is behaviour that deliberately causes pain or distress to people or animals
23. Britain had laws against Cruelty to animals but none to protect children
24. [ + of] Synonyms: brutality, spite, severity, savagery More Synonyms of Cruelty
25. ‘The Cruelty perpetrated on the family must cease immediately.’ ‘Is the response to the extreme Cruelty of tyrants the defining moment of the human condition?’ Synonyms
26. A Cruelty trial can easily end up turning on which spouse is more believable
27. The best vegan and Cruelty-free makeup, skincare, and beauty brands We can vouch that these brands — including e.l.f, Cover FX, and Mented, are really vegan or Cruelty-free.
28. After a monthslong investigation into allegations of animal Cruelty, Pittsburgh police along with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture have issued
29. 1 day ago · The San Diego man who trespassed into an elephant enclosure with his 2-year-old daughter is expected to appear in court to face charges of child Cruelty as he remains in prison on bail.
30. "The Cruelty of Heresy" goes through all the major heretical movements that have sprung up since the Gospel was first preached
31. In this post, we explain and compare the differences between the many Cruelty-free logos commonly found on cosmetics, personal care, and household cleaning products in 2021.
32. Here, you will find a comprehensive guide, breaking down exactly how each third-party Cruelty-free certification differs from one another.
33. 16 hours ago · Founded in 2013, Lady Freethinker is a US-based media nonprofit that works to expose and prevent animal Cruelty
34. Synonyms for Cruelty in Free Thesaurus
35. 33 synonyms for Cruelty: brutality, spite, severity, savagery, ruthlessness, sadism, depravity
36. Definition and synonyms of Cruelty from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Cruelty.View American English definition of Cruelty.
38. Cruelty to animals is a serious offense
39. Cruelty comes in many forms such as an animal not having food, water or shelter to an animal being locked in a hot car or an animal being beaten or tortured in some way.
40. Undercover footage of chickens being raised for Costco stores shows heartbreaking Cruelty and neglect
41. Explore 212 Cruelty Quotes by authors including Anne Frank, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Bertrand Russell at BrainyQuote.
42. Intolerable Cruelty is a 2003 American romantic comedy film directed and co-written by Joel and Ethan Coen, and produced by Brian Grazer and the Coens
43. [uncountable] Cruelty (to somebody/something) behaviour that causes physical or mental pain to others and makes them suffer, especially deliberately Cruelty to animals; The deliberate Cruelty of his words cut her like a knife
44. The Cruelty is a sort of coming of age story
45. Cruelty to animals is a serious and ongoing problem
46. 1 day ago · A woman’s grim discovery on the streets of Downtown Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving Day culminated in felony animal Cruelty charges against four people, including two …
47. Mental Cruelty may consist of verbal abuses and insults by using filthy and abusive language leading to constant disturbance of mental peace of the other party
48. Cruelty to animals, willful or wanton infliction of pain, suffering, or death upon an animal or the intentional or malicious neglect of an animal
49. Perhaps the world’s first antiCruelty law, which addressed the treatment of domesticated animals, was included in the legal code of the Massachusetts
50. Cruelty, and reflects a rejection of the originalist position that Eighth Amendment Cruelty should be interpreted to mean what it meant when the Bill of Rights was adopted
51. Cruelty free feathers - 25 barn owl like, high white, light grey and lightest buff patterned feathers from a domestic chicken RabbitFeathers
52. Historically, Cruelty has always marked prison administration