cruel (adjective) · crueller (comparative adjective) · cruellest (superlative adjective) · crueler (comparative adjective) · cruelest (superlative adjective)
1. Cruel definition is - disposed to inflict pain or suffering : devoid of humane feelings
2. Cruel definition, willfully or knowingly causing pain or distress to others
3. Disposed to inflict pain or suffering: a Cruel tyrant
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Cruel 1 having or showing the desire to inflict severe pain and suffering on others a Cruel dictator who tortured anyone who dared to speak out against him Cruel and unusual punishments are forbidden by the U.S
5. Beyond these two especially high-profile cases, this term gives the Court an opportunity to reshape the law governing Cruel and unusual punishments — and to potentially weaken existing safeguards against such punishments considerably
6. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Cruel crossword clue
7. Cruel uses a standard deck of 52 playing cards
8. 'Cruel' is a 5 letter word starting with C and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Cruel' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cruel We hope that the following list of synonyms …
9. Extremely unkind and unpleasant and causing pain to people or animals intentionally: Don't tease him about his weight - it's Cruel. Children can be very Cruel to each other.
10. Cruel: 1 adj (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering “ Cruel tortures” Synonyms: barbarous , brutal , fell , roughshod , savage , vicious inhumane reflecting lack …
11. Cruel, dressed in dark blue overalls and wearing a dark blue or black balaclava, managed to break into the Willses’ family home.
12. Cruelty is pleasure in inflicting suffering or inaction towards another's suffering when a clear remedy is readily available
13. Sadism can also be related to this form of action or concept. Cruel ways of inflicting suffering may involve violence, but affirmative violence is not necessary for an act to be Cruel.
14. The definition of Cruel is someone or something that deliberately causes pain or suffering
15. An example of Cruel is Hurricane Katrina.
16. Cruel - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "Cruel tortures"; "Stalin's roughshod treatment of …
17. Cruel Lyrics: I ain't gonna lie / You been on my mind / I know that it's gonna take some getting used to / And I ain't gonna front / Thought you were the one / Never would've guessed that you
18. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English cru‧el /ˈkruːəl/ ●●● S3 adjective 1 making someone suffer or feel unhappy His death was a Cruel blow
19. Sometimes life seems unbearably Cruel. ► see thesaurus at unkind 2
20. Buckeye, Arizona, USA.Cruel / Letra y música: Dalú / Dirección musical, Arreglos y programación: Carlos Borunda / Guitarras
21. Cruel Meaning: "stern;" early 13c., of suffering, death, etc., "attended by much distress;" c
22. 1300, "inclined or… See definitions of Cruel.
23. Cruel Solitaire is a solitaire card game where the Aces are moved to the foundations, and the remaining cards are dealt into 12 piles of 4 cards
24. Cruel® Cinch® Rock 47™ by Wrangler® Rock and Roll Cowgirl® Hooey® Wrangler® 20X® Carhartt® Wrangler Retro® Montana Silversmiths® George Strait® Levi's® Miss Me® B
25. Children can be Cruel, as any child who has been made fun of by others knows
26. He says he can't trust people who are Cruel to animals
27. A Cruel smile [=the smile of a Cruel person] [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
28. Someone who is Cruel deliberately causes pain or distress to people or animals
29. Don't you think it's Cruel to cage a creature up? Cruelly adverb [ADVERB with verb]
30. « Cruel » disponible sur toutes les plateformes : http://lnk.to/Oboy-CruelYDClip réalisé par Alain et Lucas pour La Sucrerie Prod by Machynist, Sam Poet, Alo
31. ‘The Cruel act has shocked animal carers in Swindon, who say they are sickened by the deed.’ ‘History will judge the actions of your government as Cruel and barbaric.’ ‘A I think it's natural in the human spirit to be loving and kind but clearly humans can easily be incited to be evil and Cruel.’
32. The supervisor was very Cruel to Josh, as he would always give Josh the hardest, most degrading work he could find
33. Cruel Paradise (Beautifully Cruel Book 2) - Kindle edition by Geissinger, J.T
34. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Cruel Paradise (Beautifully Cruel Book 2).
35. Life can be Cruel, truth can be Cruel, but we can choose not to be
36. Synonyms for Cruel in Free Thesaurus
37. 65 synonyms for Cruel: brutal, ruthless, callous, sadistic, inhumane, hard, fell, severe, harsh, savage
38. Adverbs for Cruel include Cruel, Cruellie and Cruelly
39. Cruel Intentions is a 1999 American teen romantic drama film written and directed by Roger Kumble and starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe, Reese Witherspoon, and Selma Blair.The film is an adaptation of the novel Les Liaisons dangereuses, written by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos in 1782, but set among wealthy teenagers attending high school in New York City instead of 18th-century France.
40. Find 72 ways to say Cruel, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. Comment by varenne Wingflayer the Cruel is located in the Bastion Xandria's Vigil zone
42. The Cruel Reality of Long Covid-19 Some people who contract the coronavirus experience lingering, debilitating health issues
43. Vladimir Lenin (1870–1924): 14 most Cruel dictators
44. Nouns for Cruel include Cruelltie, Cruellties, Cruellty, Cruelness, Cruelnesses, Cruels, Crueltie, Cruelties and Cruelty
45. The effort to demonize dairy as fundamentally Cruel has been fanned by undercover farm footage taken by groups like Animal Outlook that often are widely viewed on social media.
46. ‘The Cruel act has shocked animal carers in Swindon, who say they are sickened by the deed.’ ‘History will judge the actions of your government as Cruel and barbaric.’ ‘A I think it's natural in the human spirit to be loving and kind but clearly humans can easily be incited to be evil and Cruel.’
47. Cruel Girl Women's White Teepee Print Snap Long Sleeve Western Shirt , White
48. Cruel Girl Little Girls' Dark Stonewash Trousers $46.00 Original Price
49. Cruel Girl Little Girls' Dark Stonewash Trousers, Indigo Cruel Girl Women's Novelty Print Long Sleeve Western Shirt
50. Is God Cruel? Many skeptics and atheists claim God is Cruel
51. Cruel Lyrics: Cab radio screaming, noise and tears / Death on the TV, and then there's you / It's fucked, it's crazy, I can't concentrate, I just see your outline Mmm / Back where we left off
52. "Cruel" is a song by British production duo Snakehips featuring English singer and songwriter Zayn
53. "Cruel" received critical acclaim, with NME ranking the song at number 50 on their "50 Best