1. Cried he, "they are in a great hurry to get a sight of the gibbet!" Raoul drew back, without, however, having the power to leave the window
2. Cried definition, simple past tense and past participle of cry
3. Find 115 ways to say Cried, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. 19 synonyms of Cried from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Cried: to shed tears often while making meaningless sounds as a sign of pain or distress.
6. Cried (krīd), crying, cries (krīz) v.intr
7. Cried 'Cried' is a 5 letter word starting with C and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Cried' Clue Answer; Showed sorrow (5) Cried: Wailed (5) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cried We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cried will help you to finish your crossword today
8. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Cried out crossword clue
9. 128.2k Followers, 528 Following, 373 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from trip (@Criedwolves)
10. When/if it Cried, she rocked it back and forth and gave it little comforting pats, the mother continued to care for the young panda for more than two years
11. See: break down and cry Cried all the way to the bank, he/she cry (one) a river cry (one's) eyes out cry (one's) heart out cry all the way to the bank cry an ocean cry barley cry bloody murder cry crocodile tears cry down cry for the moon cry foul cry Hughie cry in (one's) beer cry like a baby cry like a banshee cry off cry on (one's) shoulder cry on
12. Cried - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
13. Cried is a conjugated form of the verb cry
14. Cried definition: → cry Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
15. See 14 authoritative translations of Cried in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
16. Definition of Cried in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Cried mean? Information and translations of Cried in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
18. Psalm 107:6 Then they Cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress
19. Kate Middleton Cried When a Major Royal Wedding Secret Was Leaked Emily Dixon 1/7/2021
20. Buy Candice Glover's "Cried" on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Cried Pre-Order Candice Glover's upcoming album "Music Speaks", available February 18th: http://sm
21. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Cried used in context: 100+ rhymes, 54 Shakespeare works, 4 Mother Goose rhymes, several books and articles.
22. The Boy Who Cried Wolf is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 210 in the Perry Index
23. Looking for online definition of Cried or what Cried stands for? Cried is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
24. In A Rose Has Cried but Has Not Died, Norma Okun offers a harrowing, raw memoir of extreme childhood sexual abuse and child trafficking at the hands of cultists who destroyed her childhood—and continued to follow and destroy her adult life, including ensuring her parental rights were terminated and her husband’s medical career was ruined.
25. A noun or pronoun can be used between "cry" and "out." I Cried out to my dad as soon as I saw the flood in the basement
26. Even though I Cried out to my dog repeatedly, he continued running down the street
27. And when Jesus had Cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost
28. Explore 258 Cried Quotes by authors including Sophia Loren, Christopher Columbus, and Liv Tyler at BrainyQuote.
29. (power) Power, Lord Nina Cried power Billie Cried power Mavis Cried power And I could cry power (power) Power (power) Power, Lord Curtis Cried
30. Roses in the gutter got washed away I’ve Cried, I’ve Cried (Cried) I’ve Cried on better days But it seems like you Like you’ve already caved (Cried) I.
31. Crackers steals the proceeds of a charity benefit to start a fast moving Superman TV program, "The Clown Who Cried.
32. “The Boy Who Cried Christmas” by Dennis Bailey is the story of Logan, Robert, and Garraway, and how divine intervention saves a boy, saves a suicidal FBI agent, and reverberates across a dying, decaying culture
33. Synonyms for Cried in Free Thesaurus
34. Ten Thousand Angels Cried LeAnn Rimes, Maranatha Music Buy This Song
35. He Cried when he saw the famous Apple "1984" ad for the first time
36. He Cried about Windows "copying" the Mac
37. He Cried over design questions, like when the iMac team put a …
38. He Cried, “Help! Help! Wolf! Wolf!” Again, the villagers rushed up the hill to help him and again they found that the boy had tricked them
39. Two men Cried in the Senate Tuesday
40. 4 I Cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.
41. They laughed, they Cried, they killed monsters: How friendships thrived in video games during the pandemic
42. 18 hours ago · Jonnu Smith: 'I Cried All I Could' After Signing With PatriotsLast Monday was a life-changing day for Jonnu Smith
43. New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith was so excited to join the team he actually Cried tears of joy
(kraɪ) v. cried, cry•ing, v.i. 1. to utter inarticulate sounds, esp. of grief or suffering, usu. with tears. 2. to shed tears, with or without sound; weep. 3. to call loudly; shout (sometimes fol. by out).
Cry can be a verb or a noun. The other forms of the verb are cries, crying, cried. The plural of the noun is cries. If you cry, tears come out of your eyes because you are unhappy, afraid, or in pain. Helen began to cry.
Crying is the shedding of tears (or welling of tears in the eyes) in response to an emotional state, pain or a physical irritation of the eye.
cried out; crying out; cries out. 1 : to make a loud sound because of pain, fear, surprise, etc. She cried out in pain.