crevice (noun) · crevices (plural noun)
1. A Crevice is a narrow opening resulting from a split or crack
2. In nature, Crevices exist mostly in rocks and cliffs, but writers sometimes use the word for similar openings found in other materials, as in "crumbs in the Crevices of the cushion." The word also is used metaphorically, as in "the cracks and Crevices …
3. Crevice definition, a crack forming an opening; cleft; rift; fissure
4. Crevice synonyms, Crevice pronunciation, Crevice translation, English dictionary definition of Crevice
5. Maasik/iStock/Getty Images Plus/GettyImages a deep line in an old person's face, or a deep fold in someone's body: The harsh light revealed every Crevice and wrinkle in his face
6. Crevice - a long narrow opening
7. Find 25 ways to say Crevice, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Crevice Crevice is that spot that is between every thing, usually surrounded by other layers or obstacles
9. Deep down in the Crevice i found a penny.
10. QINAN Crevice Tool and Dust Brush Compatible with Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner Models NV350, NV352, NV355, NV356E, Compare to Part No.112FFJ 3.8 out of 5 …
11. Crevice corrosion is a localized attack on a metal surface at, or immediately adjacent to, the gap or Crevice between two joining surfaces when exposed to a stagnant electrolyte
12. Crevice Mountain Lodge, Gardiner: See 39 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Crevice Mountain Lodge, ranked #8 of 25 specialty lodging in Gardiner and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
13. The definition of a Crevice is a narrow gap or crack
14. An example of Crevice is a crack in the earth along the San Andreas fault caused by earthquakes.
15. Gingival Crevice the space between the cervical enamel of a tooth and the overlying unattached gingiva
16. 8 synonyms of Crevice from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs Accessories WS12502A 1-1/4" Wet Dry Vacuum Crevice Tool Is A Shop Vacuum Attachment For Tight places, Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 793 $4.70 $ 4
18. Crevice (third-person singular simple present Crevices, present participle crevicing, simple past and past participle Creviced) To crack; to flaw
19. Crevice corrosion represents a particularly insidious form of localized corrosion as it occurs in areas that are not visible
20. A Crevice is a long, tight space often found on the face of a mountain or other geological formation
21. A Crevice can be large or small, but because it is usually hard reach, it is a great hiding place for all things like reptiles, bugs, and lost climbers.
22. Crevice corrosion is a localized form of corrosion usually associated with a stagnant solution on the micro-environmental level
23. Such stagnant microenvironments tend to occur in Crevices Process such as those formed under gaskets, washers, insulation material, fastener heads, surface deposits, disbonded scoating, threads, lap joints and clamps.
24. • A Crevice is a fracture or fissure in rock • A narrow opening, resulting from a crack • Crevice was old slang for the vagina • A long narrow depression in a surface • (Intelligent words) a long narrow opening • Cranny 1 crack a long narrow depression in a surface • A crack or …
25. A Crevice is a fracture or fissure in rock
26. Crevice may also refer to: Crevice corrosion, occurs in spaces to which the access of corrosion-resistant fluid is limited Crevice kelpfish (Gibbonsia montereyensis), a species of subtropical clinid
27. Crevices are small, usually narrow cracks or gaps in a surface
28. Meanwhile, a Crevice doesn’t always pose a threat
29. Crevice corrosion is a localized attack on the material, which is usually associated with a stagnant solution on the microenvironment level
30. Crevice corrosion can be caused by biofouling deposits like iron hydroxide.
31. ‘It is a solitary creature, living in a Crevice in the rocks or in a house fashioned for itself from an old pot or tyre or other piece of debris on the sea floor.’ ‘The nest is built in a burrow under a tree root or rock, in a cave, or in a rock Crevice.’ ‘They do not dig burrows, but usually reside in hollow trees or rock Crevices.’
32. A narrow opening in a rock or wall Most of the year the insects are hidden in rock Crevices.
33. Crevice 4 is multi purpose utility which supports features like mouse gesture and keyboard mapping
34. A Crevice is a narrow crack or gap, especially in a rock.a huge boulder with rare ferns growing in every Crevice
35. Synonyms: gap, opening, hole, split More Synonyms of Crevice COBUILD Advanced English …
36. Crevice From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Geography Crevice crev‧ice / ˈkrevɪs / noun [ countable ] SG a narrow crack in the surface of something, especially in rock small creatures that hide in Crevices in the rock Examples from the Corpus Crevice • The least sociable auk , breeding in very loose colonies
37. Crevice corrosion is regarded as localized corrosion
38. Problems with Crevice corrosion mainly occur in chloride-bearing solutions in combination with a Crevice that is wide enough to allow penetration of solutions, but narrow enough to create stagnant conditions
39. Crevice corrosion is most likely to occur in seawater applications.
40. Definition of Crevice written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
41. Crevice (n.) "a crack, a cleft, a fissure," mid-14c., crevace, from Old French crevace (12c., Modern French crevasse) "gap, rift, crack" (also, vulgarly, "the female pudenda"), from Vulgar Latin *crepacia, from Latin crepare "to crack, creak" (see raven).Between Latin and French the meaning shifted from the sound of breaking to the resulting fissure.
42. It ought to be planted in a Crevice of the rockery in gravel, sand, and peat
43. There is a thin Crevice vegetation that outlines the joint pattern where seepage supplies the venturesome roots with moisture
44. Specimens from three miles south and 16 miles west of piedra were found in a Crevice inside a cave.
45. Crevice is a Halo Wars multiplayer map.1 Set on Shield 0459, the map is dominated by various Flood biomass accretions in Coordinated Stage
46. The resistance of a material to Crevice corrosion can be ranked and evaluated by its critical Crevice temperature (CCT), but this has to be in accordance with the ASTM Standard G48-03
47. CCT is the minimum temperature in °C that can produce a Crevice attack, and is found to be lower than the critical pitting temperature (CPT).
48. Find 25 ways to say Crevice, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Crevice, including "Dawn," "World Color," "Connective," and many more
50. Synonyms for Crevice include split, cleft, crack, rift, chink, cranny, fissure, gap, hole and opening
51. What Is a Crevice? A Crevice, on the other hand, is common in the dry land or rocks
52. A Crevice can offer important information to geologists on rock layers and minerals beneath.
53. Peeping through the same Crevice of the curtain where, only a little while before, the urchin of elephantine appetite had peeped, the butcher beheld the inner door, not closed, as the child had seen it, but ajar, and almost wide open
54. Crevice: A narrow crack or opening; a fissure or cleft
55. The passage, which Captain Glass had called a Crevice, twisted into this reef, curved directly to the north heel, and ran along the base of the perpendicular rock.
56. THE DEVILS OF FUATINO "They are our people," he tells me, "people called the Crevice people, the bat people."
57. Crevice - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
58. Crevice - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
59. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Crevice n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
60. Synonyms for Crevice in Free Thesaurus
61. 30 synonyms for Crevice: gap, opening, hole, split, crack, rent, fracture, rift, slit, cleft, chink
62. See authoritative translations of Crevice in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
63. There are two locations within Conan Exiles with the name, "The Crevice": The Crevice (cave) - a cave, located in the Tundra
64. The Crevice (vista) - a vista, located in the Jungle.
65. Crevice HOTEL has rooms in Davao City near Abreeza Mall and Davao Convention and Trade Center