1. Very stupid: He made some disgusting, Cretinous comments
2. What sort of Cretinous moron are you!
3. Cretinous: 1 adj afflicted with cretinism Synonyms: retarded relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development
4. The case for free trade has been made primarily by Cretinous conservative politicians and pundits, who seldom resist ridiculing earnest youngsters looking for a better world
Case, Cretinous, Conservative
5. Enemies Of Trade Often this is the Cretinous behaviour of a feebleminded one-off.
6. Definition of Cretinous in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Cretinous mean? Information and translations of Cretinous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Find 186 ways to say Cretinous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Cretinous (adj) Cretin-like, idiotic, boorish (Word found in many early 20th Cent dictionaries has enjoyed recent slang usage, especially among hackers
Cretinous, Cretin, Cent
10. “ Cr étin” is a not entirely respected French dialectal term for a deformed or retarded person) Brittney Spears is a Cretinous poster-girl.
11. Cretinous (comparative more Cretinous, superlative most Cretinous) Characteristic of a cretin; very stupid.
Cretinous, Comparative, Characteristic, Cretin
12. Looking for definition of Cretinous? Cretinous explanation
13. Define Cretinous by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal …
14. What does Cretinous mean? Characteristic of a cretin; very stupid
Cretinous, Characteristic, Cretin
15. Adjective If you describe someone as Cretinous, you think they are very stupid.
16. Synonyms for Cretinous include idiotic, moronic, unhinged, mad, deranged, insane, simple, stupid, imbecilic and simple-minded
17. Antonyms for Cretinous include quick on the uptake, on the ball, whip-smart, as sharp as a tack, smart as a whip, balanced, sane, sound, uncrazy and brainy
18. Cretinous definition: If you describe someone as Cretinous , you think they are very stupid
19. Definition of Cretinous adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
20. Read Cretinous from the story Lavender Town Kimetsu no Yaiba by bleucolor (𝕸.𝕭) with 1,278 reads
21. C H A P T E R 12 【Cretinous】
22. The story is bland at best, the computer enemies at times are Cretinous, and it simply falls short
23. Monsters fall; GAME OF THE WEEK ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES (XBOX 360) It is doing what people have always done – talking, chatting and gossiping, sometimes in an offensive and Cretinous way.
Colonial, Chatting, Cretinous
24. Italian: ·Cretinous··cretin moron Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
25. • Cretinous (adjective) Sense 1
26. Cretinous Meaning in Urdu is جسمانی بگاڑ ۔ عقلی بگاڑ - Jismani Bigaar
27. The most accurate translation of Cretinous, Jismani Bigaar
28. But typically, being the Cretinous yahoos that they are, they don’t say, oh, good I managed to get away with all that I did, they are determined to go after and finish off their political opponents.
29. Words That Rhyme with Cretinous
30. Protected by Cretinous parents, the boy followed in their footsteps by making dumb decisions at every turn
31. 🔊 Facebook deleted the Cretinous post because it offended others on the site
32. 🔊 The Cretinous idiot was the shame of his family and wasn’t respected by anyone he knew
33. Looking for Cretinous? Find out information about Cretinous
34. Medicine, dated a person afflicted with cretinism: a mentally retarded dwarf with wide-set eyes, a broad flat nose, and protruding tongue Collins Discovery Explanation of Cretinous
Cretinism, Collins, Cretinous
35. Cretinous translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'creation',creationism',creationist',cremation', examples, definition, conjugation
Cretinous, Creation, Creationism, Creationist, Cremation, Conjugation
36. Cretinous sudar 2-core twisted cable wykuwać Tritanopia kouga wilderness paiement; fourniture, livraison raskus in Kraft setzen involving one side only (Ag) silver, color on coat of arms, silvery, resembling silver culprit greenish Pisces of an ascospore (Botany) demand bill przeinaczyć się; przeistaczać się; przeobrażać się; zmienić
Cretinous, Core, Cable, Color, Coat, Culprit
37. Search Cretinous and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
38. You can complete the definition of Cretinous given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Cretinous, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
39. Cretinous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cretinous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (relating to cretinism) cretino/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Cretinous, Cretinism, Cretino, Casa
41. Cretinous - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Cretinous and much more.
42. Yet the rise in social media – this Cretinous consensus – has made the world more binary, where all must have a staunch viewpoint on everything – and if that contradicts their viewpoint on
Cretinous, Consensus, Contradicts
43. "It is astonishing that people as Cretinous as you have the power to make decisions affecting the public environment." Another said it was "a crass act of cowardly authoritarianism".
Cretinous, Crass, Cowardly
44. As team values grow and grow alongside a bubble in TV rights fees that refuses to burst, even the usual cheesy local dynasts and Cretinous financial lordlings will be unable to …
1. cialis bph reviews
2. online order cialis
3. cialis free trial offer
Viagra Pour Femme Avis
4. cialis propafenone
prix medicament levitra
5. back pain and cialis
getting rid of headache from cialis
6. blood donation cialis
Define cretinous. cretinous synonyms, cretinous pronunciation, cretinous translation, English dictionary definition of cretinous. n. Often Offensive 1. A person with cretinism. 2. A person considered to be foolish or unintelligent. cre′tin·oid′ adj. cre′tin·ous adj. American Heritage®...
1. A person with cretinism. 2. A person considered to be foolish or unintelligent. [French crétin, from Franco-Provençal, person with cretinism (formerly common in Alpine valleys because of insufficient iodine in the local diet), from Vulgar Latin *christiānus, Christian, human being, poor fellow, from Latin Chrīstiānus, Christian; see Christian .]
In Franco-Provençal (the Romance speech of French Switzerland and adjacent areas of France), a person affected by hypothyroidism was called a cretin, literally, “wretch, innocent victim,” The word meant simply “Christian” and emphasized the hypothyroid victim's basic humanity.