crescendo (noun) · crescendos (plural noun) · crescendi (plural noun)
crescendo (verb) · crescendoes (third person present) · crescendoed (past tense) · crescendoed (past participle) · crescendoing (present participle)
1. Crescendo definition is - a gradual increase; specifically : a gradual increase in volume of a musical passage
2. How to use Crescendo in a sentence.
3. Crescendo Systems is a leading developer of Clinical Documentation, Voice Recognition, Digital Dictation, Transcription and Workflow Management solutions.
4. Crescendo provides a wide variety tools and a free form layout to give you optimum control over your arrangements
5. Crescendo is perfect to create professional quality sheet music.
6. Crescendo Audio was created with the main goal being to offer the industry high quality Car Audio products, at outstandingly affordable prices, with no strings attached
7. This is one of the many reasons why Crescendo is quickly becoming a logical choice!
8. Crescendo was founded in 2004 to provide high value investment solutions and services to private and institutional investors
9. To achieve this, Crescendo has through the years built remarkable proprietary capabilities operating out of Geneva, London and New-York
10. CrescendoConnect facilitates that communication, whether between your staff, your agency and physicians, or with anyone in the patient’s network on mobile devices and smartphones.
11. Crescendo Interactive - Planned Giving Marketing Solutions
12. "Crescendo is a celebration of the strength, beauty, fortitude and dignity of women," said Mallette
13. When asked about the film's release to YouTube, Jones told The Christian Post that his hope was that Crescendo "can start a global conversation on the dignity of the human person — on the dignity of the child in the womb."
14. 23 synonyms of Crescendo from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Find another word for Crescendo
16. Crescendo: the highest part or point.
17. Crescendo is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the infamous I-95 X Chemdawg X Mandarin Cookies strains
18. Named for the musical term, Crescendo brings on a high that builds and builds until you hit the point of pure happiness and ease.
19. Crescendo sends regular learning moments to employees right in the flow of work, seamlessly integrating DEI into their day-to-day
20. Crescendo is so flexible and there are so many fun ways to explore with it in different shapes, vibration speeds, etc
21. Crescendo (abbreviated cresc.) translates as "increasing" (literally "growing") deCrescendo (abbreviated to decresc.) translates as "decreasing"
22. Crescendo is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that lives up to its soaring name
23. THC Design’s unique pheno of Crescendo comes from the winning seed of a batch bred by Ethos Genetics from Denver, Colorado
24. Featuring the combined powers of a Chem Dawg, I-95, and Mandarin Cookies cross, Crescendo has a very mellow and smooth smoke.
25. Crescendo - Often mistakenly used to mean "reaching a pinnacle" when, in fact, it should be used only to describe a gradual increase in intensity or volume
26. Crescendo is a 2019 German drama film directed by Dror Zahavi
27. Find 21 ways to say Crescendo, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. Find high quality science lab supplies nz & equipment at Crescendo Enterprises
29. Http://www.cpcmovie.com/Enjoy Crescendo, a short film that has been globally heralded and has won over 11 international awards, was screened at 100 events ac
30. The Baby Lock Crescendo quilting and sewing machine comes complete with a medley of features that help make every one of your quilts note-perfect
31. The Baby Lock Crescendo quilting and sewing Machine features include:
32. Crescendo’s smooth surface delivers a visual aesthetic that denotes high quality
33. Shop Crescendo® at BUNN.com
34. Crescendo Encore 4.5k Monoblock Amplifier Stable down to.5ohm on strong electrical Up to 18v capable.Custom tooled, Multi-piece High Mass Crescendo Heatsink
35. Whether or not you want to create a melody from scratch or make arrangements for existing work (this application allows you to import scores), Crescendo is an indispensable tool
36. Get Started with Crescendo Music Notation Software TutorialCrescendo is available for download here: https://www.nch.com.au/notation/This video will teach yo
37. Crescendo provides customised workflow solutions to the NHS and to Private Healthcare.
38. ‘The second is a three-part lullaby and the finale a moto perpetuo in gradual Crescendo.’ ‘As Sora walked further down the hall, the redhead's sensitive ears picked up a gradual Crescendo …
39. Becca Fitzpatrick is the author of Black Ice, Dangerous Lies, and the Hush, Hush saga, including Hush, Hush; Crescendo; Silence; and Finale—all four of which debuted as New York Times bestsellers
40. Crescendo definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
41. Crescendo definition: A Crescendo is a noise that gets louder and louder
42. Some people also use Crescendo to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
43. Crescendo X is a luxury wireless speaker featuring Bluetooth®, AirPlay, and whole-home wireless streaming with DTS® Play-Fi® + "Works with Alexa" certification
44. Under the grill, the Crescendo X includes dual audiophile quality Folded Motion™ tweeters and a 5x7-inch mid/bass woofer for a deep, extended bass response.
45. Crescendo is named after the musical term that signifies a gradual increase in intensity or loudness
46. Crescendo cannabis will flower in around 8 to 10 weeks, producing a big yield of compact nugs with numerous terpenes
47. Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2), Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo is a young adult paranormal romance novel by Becca Fitzpatrick and the second book in the Hush, Hush series
48. Loosely inspired by Daniel Barenboim’s West-Eastern Divan Orchestra, Academy-Award nominated director Dror Zahavi (“Alexander Penn”, “Everything for my Father”) directs this gripping drama as a constantly growing ‘Crescendo’, rising the tension and conflicts until the last frame.
49. The Crescendo is Babylock’s response to the brother Dreamweaver and the two machines are the same
50. The Dreamweaver is a lot cheaper than the Crescendo.
51. :) Crescendo is a story-driven game where you, as Ryo Sasaki, spend the last few days of high school to sort out your relationships with these important people in your life: Kaho Nagira--a high school classmate who you once had a crush on; knowing that you can't say "no," she exploited those feelings in order to persuade you to join the
The word above "Crescendo" is the correct spelling for the word. It is very easy to misspell a word like Crescendo, therefore you can use TellSpell as a spell checker.
crescendo - (music) a gradual increase in loudness. loudness, intensity, volume - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction); "the kids played their music at full volume". swell - a crescendo followed by a decrescendo.
Origin and Meaning of Crescendo. According to a user from Nigeria, the name Crescendo is of Italian origin and means "Gradually louder or gradually in increase".
Definition of decrescendo. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a gradual decrease in volume of a musical passage. 2 : a decrescendo musical passage.