1. Cranny definition is - a small break or slit : crevice
2. How to use Cranny in a sentence.
3. Cranny definition, a small, narrow opening in a wall, rock, etc.; chink; crevice; fissure: They searched every nook and Cranny for the missing ring
Cranny, Chink, Crevice
4. Cranny noun crevice, opening, hole, crack, gap, breach, rift, nook, cleft, chink, fissure, interstice The lizards fled into crannies in the rocks
Cranny, Crevice, Crack, Cleft, Chink, Crannies
5. 8 synonyms of Cranny from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Cranny: an irregular usually narrow break in …
7. Nook and Cranny, every Every place, all over
8. This expression combines nook, which has meant an out-of-the-way corner since the fourteenth century, and Cranny, meaning a crack or crevice since the fifteenth century
Combines, Corner, Century, Cranny, Crack, Crevice
9. Frederick Marryat used it in Japhet in Search of a Father (1836): “After examining every nook and Cranny they could think of.”
10. A Cranny is a building that hides resources from attackers
11. It is advisable to build a Cranny before your Beginners Protection ends, upgrading it to cover the resources you normally hold, particularly overnight accumulation.
12. Whether you want full detailing to get to every nook and Cranny of your vehicle or simply need a quick hand wash, we've got you covered
13. What does Cranny mean? A small, narrow opening; crack, as in a wall
14. Cranny (Irish: An Chrannaigh) is a small village in County Clare, Ireland.
Cranny, Chrannaigh, County, Clare
15. Definitions of “Cranny” If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle
16. By every tree and ledge, by every Cranny and point of rock, stoutly rooted hazel and thorn bush and clump of gorse, they climbed
Cranny, Clump, Climbed
17. GREYFRIARS BOBBY ELEANOR ATKINSON It is troublesome, even to the Arabs; it forces the sand into the houses through every Cranny, and fills every thing with it
18. Get directions, reviews and information for The Cranny in Seguin, TX
19. The Cranny 1500 E Court St Seguin TX 78155
20. Cranny (plural crannies) A small, narrow opening, fissure, crevice, or chink, as in a wall, or other substance
Cranny, Crannies, Crevice, Chink
21. Cranny: 1 n a small opening or crevice (especially in a rock face or wall) Type of: hole an opening into or through something n a long narrow depression in a surface Synonyms: chap , crack , crevice , fissure Type of: depression , impression , imprint a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
Cranny, Crevice, Chap, Crack, Concavity
22. Nook's Cranny is a shop run by Timmy and Tommy in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
23. The Cranny's profits benefit GVFVS, helping to provide safety, comfort, and hope to survivors of abuse
24. In addition to supporting GVFVS financially, The Cranny helps shelter clients with household goods and clothing needs as they make a fresh start
Cranny, Clients, Clothing
25. Above are the results of unscrambling Cranny
26. We found a total of 27 words by unscrambling the letters in Cranny.
27. ‘The wind picked up and ruffled his hair each time he emerged from a crack or a Cranny; the main arm of the canyon was like a wind tunnel.’ ‘I really wanted to see the nooks and crannies of …
Crack, Cranny, Canyon, Crannies
28. Cranny noun crevice, opening, hole, crack, gap, breach, rift, nook, cleft, chink, fissure, interstice The lizards fled into crannies in the rocks
Cranny, Crevice, Crack, Cleft, Chink, Crannies
29. Cranny Name Meaning Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair)
Cranny, Clan, Characteristics
30. Cranny n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. Definition and synonyms of Cranny from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
32. This is the British English definition of Cranny.View American English definition of Cranny.
33. Definition of every nook and Cranny in the Idioms Dictionary
34. What does every nook and Cranny expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
35. The Cranny Crow/Big Ridge hike is a combination of a loop and out/back
Cranny, Crow, Combination
36. With Cranny Crow, Cheeks Rock, and the Big Ridge vistas, as well as the ridge meadow, this hike has beautiful scenery around every corner in its trail system
Cranny, Crow, Cheeks, Corner
37. The Nøk and Cranny Glass desktop dry erase whiteboard is designed with style, and function as the core design principles.
38. Nook & Cranny, DeFuniak Springs, Florida
39. Cranny (n.) "small, narrow opening, crevice," mid-15c., possibly from a diminutive of Old French cran, cren "a notch, a hole, a cut, fissure" (14c.), from crener "to notch, split," from Medieval Latin crenare, which is possibly from Latin cernere "to separate, sift" (from PIE root *krei-"to sieve")
Cranny, Crevice, Cran, Cren, Cut, Crener, Crenare, Cernere
40. Both Sandy and Bob Cranny were competitive triathletes, with Sandy racing the Ironman World Championships in Kona in 2005
Cranny, Competitive, Championships
41. 16k Followers, 1,442 Following, 249 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Elise Cranny (@elise.Cranny)
42. Although NOOK & Cranny HOME INSPECTION, LLC (NNCLLC) cannot guarantee that the client will be happy with the findings of the inspection; NNCLLC guarantees that each system of the home will be inspected in accordance with the Washington State Standard of Practice or …
Cranny, Cannot, Client
43. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Nature Cranny cran‧ny / ˈkræni / noun (plural crannies) [countable] DN a small narrow hole in a wall or rock The toad hid itself in a Cranny in the wall
Contemporary, Cranny, Cran, Crannies, Countable
44. → nook and Cranny Examples from the Corpus Cranny • The eccentric shape of the room made a Cranny, and here he could
Cranny, Corpus, Could
45. A "Cranny" is a crack or a crevice
Cranny, Crack, Crevice
46. A Cranny is a small narrow space or opening
47. Find more ways to say Cranny, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. We've got 53 rhyming words for Cranny » What rhymes with Cranny? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Cranny.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Cranny, Composing, Coming
49. Whether he’s recruiting in the Pacific Northwest, Texas or any Cranny in between, Washington coach Chris Petersen always asks high school coaches about numbers.
Cranny, Coach, Chris, Coaches
50. Every nook and Cranny is full of life and new crannies are being made: 5
51. The full survey will ensure every nook and Cranny is inspected: 6
52. Stewart digresses to fill every Cranny in her heroine's past: 7
53. We feel every ache in every nook and Cranny and the nooks and crannies themselves seem to multiply: 8
54. They searched every nook and Cranny: 9.
55. Cranny brings more than 20 years of business, finance and media experience to his role
56. Prior to joining Bloomberg in 2010, Cranny was a markets reporter for CNBC Europe
57. Cranny - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
58. ANNE Cranny-FRANCIS is Associate Professor in English and Cultural Studies, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
59. The Cranny If you wish for other campers to be a distant memory, then Sarabah Camping should be high on your list
Cranny, Campers, Camping
60. Definition of Cranny in the Definitions.net dictionary
61. What does Cranny mean? Information and translations of Cranny in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
62. Early History of the Cranny family
63. This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Cranny research
64. Another 111 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1625, 1649, 1856 and are included under the topic Early Cranny History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.