1. 17 synonyms of Craned from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Craned: to move from a lower to a higher place or position
3. Verb (used with object), Craned, cran·ing
4. Verb (used without object), Craned, cran·ing.
5. Definition of Craned in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Craned mean? Information and translations of Craned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
7. Craned Sentence Examples The woman Craned her neck to look at something on a table behind the drawn curtain
8. Lana turned to look at the speaker and Craned her neck back
9. She turned slowly and Craned …
10. Synonyms for Craned include raised, lifted, lift, hoisted, hoist, heaved, hove, elevated, upraised and uplifted
11. Craned is a conjugated form of the verb crane
Craned, Conjugated, Crane
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Craned
13. We found a total of 74 words by unscrambling the letters in Craned.
14. Craned December 20, 2019 · A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
15. Nastasha's head Craned every which way like a child, looking at every bit of charming class exuded from the amazing house.: Two hundred Dwarves in the audience Craned forward, watching the drama intently.: Chairs creaked, and necks Craned as every eye tried to catch a glimpse of the stranger.: Neck Craned upwards, we note the sleek Columbus Circle towers or the GE building's detailing.
Craned, Child, Charming, Class, Chairs, Creaked, Catch, Columbus, Circle
16. Craned In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
17. However, this was unusable, and the cars were Craned on.
18. This video shows you the pronunciation of the word: Craned Curious what you can find with this w
Craned, Curious, Can
19. Craned is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
20. Synonyms for Craned in Free Thesaurus
21. Goblin Craned his neck up to see if Spiderman was telling the truth, but within seconds he found himself staring at the ground.
22. Then he looked inquiringly at Loring, and every neck in the thronged apartment, the biggest room at headquarters, was "Craned" as
23. (cranes plural & 3rd person present) (craning present participle) (Craned past tense & past participle ) 1 n-count A crane is a large machine that moves heavy things by lifting them in the air
Cranes, Craning, Craned, Count, Crane
24. He Craned upward, and caught a glimpse of what he thought at first was a white pennant trailing over the bulwark of the cockpit
Craned, Caught, Cockpit
25. The passengers in the trams and buses Craned their necks, anxious to read the gigantic advertisement before they were carried out of sight.
26. ." This behind their hands; rustling of Craned silk and satin behind jalousies closed upon the sun of Sunday afternoon as the thin, swift clop-clop-clop
Craned, Closed, Clop
27. To Cutler’s thinking, Abodu’s 30 day construction schedule will change consumer behavior, thanks to the fact that the home can be Craned in and installed in …
Cutler, Construction, Change, Consumer, Can, Craned
28. • Mungo Craned forward, turning the side of his face to the rain
29. Craned definition: stretch (the neck) so as to see better synonyms: extend, stretch, stretch out antonyms: short
30. Craned Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Craned in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
31. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Craned in Urdu is سارس, and in roman we write it Saras.
32. The various segments of the house were Craned into position
33. They Craned a floating platform into the dock
34. Craned; es una banda de Rock 100% Caleña; nace el 09 de septiembre de 2015 con El ideal de hacer música propia y aportar a la industria musical en ca
Craned, Cale, Con, Ca
35. Crane something She Craned her neck to get a better view of the stage
36. On the corner of a District street named after “the Godfather of Go-Go,” passersby Craned their heads Tuesday toward an electronics store known for pumping go-go’s distinct percussive funk
37. Another way to say Craned? Synonyms for Craned (other words and phrases for Craned).
38. Granny Flat Being Craned Over Home
n., v. craned, cran•ing. n. 1. any of various large wading birds of the family Gruidae, with long legs, bill, and neck. 2. (not used scientifically) any of various similar birds of other families, as the great blue heron. 3. a device for lifting and moving heavy weights in suspension.
(kreɪn) n., v. craned, cran•ing. n. 1. any of various large wading birds of the family Gruidae, with long legs, bill, and neck. 2. (not used scientifically) any of various similar birds of other families, as the great blue heron.
Synonyms for craned. boosted, elevated, heaved. (or hove), hefted, heightened, hiked, hoisted,