8. The Craic, The Craic Show, Renaissance Faire Music Act, Medieval Music, Bagpipe music, Medieval Theatre, Female Drummer, Irish, Nordic, Viking Music
9. CraicFEST is a non profit org based in New York City
10. We also have a Kids Fleadh & Craic LGBT festival as well
11. What's the Craic? A phrase from the Irish word Craic meaning with the English/urban equivalent of: what is happening in your life since last we met./give me the 411
12. Irish Craic, humor and lifestyle stories guaranteed to make you chuckle.
13. Craic Technologies™ is a world leading manufacturer of UV-visible-NIR and Raman microspectroscopy solutions
14. Craic Technologies™ products include UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrophotometers, Raman microscopes and Raman microspectrometers, instruments and software to measure thin
15. What is the Craic? OPEN ME FO' LINKS ★SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1NyoDzT ★ Add me on Snapchat: http://bit.ly/1NyoCw7 ★ Follow me on Periscope: http
16. Brewer’s Dictionary of Irish Phrases and Fable by Sean McMahon and Jo O’Donoghue cites ‘Craic’ as a ‘popular and useful word that does not derive from Irish’, but rather one claimed by local media under a faux-Gaelic spelling for tourist purposes (to differentiate from the substance crack-cocaine).
17. Craic Fest was founded be Terence Mulligan in 1998
18. In 2004, Film Fleadh expanded with a Music Series and Craic FEST was born
19. The Craic on Main is Parkville's liveliest Irish bar, located in the heart of downtown Parkville, MO, The Craic on Main is a little piece of Ireland
20. Craic is usually associated with Irish pubs, but alcohol is not a necessary ingredient, to experience the social essence of Craic
21. Music, on the other hand, is widely known to enhance the Craic
22. The Term Craic In Different Phrases:
23. Pat’s Fest on March 3rd and 4th, we thought it would only be right to give you a little bit more history about the phrase ‘the Craic.’ Pronounced just like a drug, crack (crack is whack, btw!), it’s a term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation.
24. The China-Russia Commercial Aircraft International Corporation Limited (Craic) 50-50 joint venture was launched on May 22, 2017 in Shanghai, targeting a 2025-2028 maiden flight and first delivery
25. The Craic Show is an intense & wildly entertaining act, made up of five international travelers who,
26. “The Craic” is one of the best-known terms in Ireland
27. Singular noun If you are talking about something that you did and you say 'the Craic was great', or 'it was a good Craic ', you mean that you had a really good time, especially because everyone was talking, joking, and laughing.
28. Have the Craic To have a very fun, humorous, or enjoyable time
29. I'm just having the crack! See also: Craic, have the Craic 1
30. Widely recognised as Belfast’s St Patrick’s Day curtain raiser, the SPAR Craic 10k race is going global in 2021 with runners from across the world invited to take part in the virtual event.
31. Definition of Craic in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Craic mean? Information and translations of Craic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
33. LOWELL — Craic (pronounced crack) is a Gaelic word for fun or newsy
34. Widely used in Ireland for centuries, Craic can refer to events from the past: …
35. Savage Craic play at Live Local Loud at Pyramids Rooftop Gardens @ Wafi on Friday courtesy of The Fridge
36. Meet: Savage Craic A bit like the Irish Craic which is known world-over, there is an opportunity here to export our sense of hwyl and encourage others to enjoy it.'
37. Craic Fest was founded be Terence Mulligan in 1998
38. In 2004, Film Fleadh expanded with a Music Series and Craic FEST was born
39. Specialties: The Craic (pronounced “crack”) is an Irish Pub in downtown Parkville featuring pub fare and wide selection of whiskey and beer options
40. The American-Irish Punk Band “Craic,” named for the Gaelic term meaning interesting banter & good company including music & good
41. The Craic, The Craic Show music and albums for sale, Heavy World Medieval Music
42. Craic designs advanced ultraviolet-visible-near-infrared microspectrophotometer, UV microscope, NIR microscope, SWIR microscope, Raman microspectrometer, Raman microscope, microscope spectrophotometer and microscope spectrometer solutions for non-destructive analysis of microscopic samples by transmission and fluorescence and reflectance and polarization microspectroscopy.
43. Craic by the Creek - Festival of Irish & Country Music in Manchester on the 24th July 2021
44. Synonyms for Craic in Free Thesaurus
45. Craic Irish Pub, San Jose: See 97 unbiased reviews of Craic Irish Pub, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 846 restaurants in San Jose.
46. Definition, Synonyms, Translations of Craic by The Free Dictionary
47. Spanish Translation of “Craic” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
48. The Craic (stylised as The Craíc) is a 1999 Australian comedy film starring stand-up comedian Jimeoin with Alan McKee, directed by Ted Emery.
49. Definition of Craic noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
50. Craic Fries – house cut french fries (gf) – $6.25 Poutine – french fries topped w/ melted cheese curds & mushroom gravy(gf) – $9.50 Sprout chips – blanched & fried Brussel Sprout chips (gf) – $7.25
51. For The 'Craic' Map of Ireland Wall Art Print With Irish Sayings and Phrases From all Over Ireland, Irish Print, Ireland Print IrelandWithLove
What Does Craic Stand For. The essence of the given name Craic stands for seriousness, thought, intuition, intent and wisdom.
How to use craic in a sentence. craic. It attracts people from the four corners of the earth and each year there are more new fans showing up to partake of the music and craic. The craic was mighty and the eats plentiful, varied and delicious, scrumptiously washed down by copious draughts to suit all tastes.
Craic is the Irish word that most confuses outsiders, yet it is a relatively simple concept. It is the atmosphere, fun, carry on surrounding a particular night out.
Craic (/kræk/ KRAK) or crack is a term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation, particularly prominent in Ireland. It is often used with the definite article – the craic – as in the expression "What's the craic?" (meaning "How are you?" or "What's happening?").