crackpot (noun) · crackpots (plural noun)
See also: Crackpot
1. Some Crackpot in a clown suit is out there directing traffic
2. Everyone is tolerant of the town Crackpot, a man who never hurt anyone Recent Examples on the Web The society, founded in 1958, was fiercely …
3. 109 synonyms of Crackpot from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 119 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Crackpot: having or showing a very abnormal or sick state of mind
5. Look up Crackpot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Crackpot may refer to: Crackpot, North Yorkshire, a village in the United Kingdom and home of Crackpot Cave Crackpot Hall, a …
6. Crackpot was merely 'the hole where crows gather'
7. To discover its origins, we need to ignore the Vikings and realise that 'Crackpot' is a shortened form of 'cracked-pot', which splits into its …
8. Crackpot Psychiatrist gets canned
9. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the Crackpot crossword clue
10. The Crackpot Seafood Restaurant offers a casual and comfortable nautical setting where you and your family can enjoy our well known steamed crabs and the largest crab cake in Maryland
11. Adjective [ADJECTIVE noun] If you describe someone or their ideas as Crackpot, you disapprove of them because you think that their ideas are strange and crazy.
12. Crackpot is a village in Swaledale, North Yorkshire, England
13. Its name derives from the Old English kraka (a crow) and the Viking word pot (usually a cavity or deep hole often in the bed of a river, but in Crackpot's case it refers to a rift in the limestone).
14. Although Epstein is a Crackpot, he’s a Crackpot who has a far-reaching influence thanks to the right-wing legal network that has nurtured his entire career
15. Limit shell fragments when cracking eggs with the Crackpot's built-in plastic "blade." The kid-friendly plastic "blade" allows for easy and clean egg cracking, freeing you of pesky shells in your breakfasts and batters! The ergonomic handle and non-slip rubber bottom give you a solid grip while whisking up eggs or stirring up favorite baked goods.
16. Delivery & Pickup Options - 4 reviews of Crackpot Liquors "The staff here were so laid back, like nothing could get them down regardless of what you could say to them
17. The Crackpot Seafood Restaurant is known for their Crab Cakes and we lucked out! Tuesday's are Crab Cake Sandwich for $11 special during their Happy Hour from 3-7pm! We also had their yummy Cream of Crab soup and Clam Strips! Then at the end of the meal, owner Neil Smith checked to make sure everything was up to par!
18. But when the groom accidentally dirties the man's suit, the stranger reveals himself to be a dangerous Crackpot.
19. Synonyms: crank, crazy, kook, live one, nut ball, nutbag, nutbar, nutcase, nutter; see also Thesaurus:strange person, Thesaurus:mad person Time will tell whether he is a Crackpot or a genius for promoting that sort of idea.· (informal) Someone addicted to crack cocaine (i.e
20. Crackpot Seafood Restaurant will satisfy your craving for fresh seafood in Towson, MD! All the best dishes, including
21. CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta said that President Donald Trump will become “another Crackpot on the internet” after he leaves office
22. A crazy or strange person: They obviously think we’re a bunch of Crackpots. (Definition of Crackpot from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
23. Crackpot Podcast is creating a podcast about conspiracy theorieshelp us grow! Select a membership level
24. Find 10 ways to say Crackpot, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Check out our Crackpot selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
26. ‘The movie program isn't just some fly-by-night Crackpot invention, either.’ ‘People are allowed to believe whatever they like, and listen to whatever Crackpot they choose.’ ‘The Paranoia Hotline was set up specifically for such Crackpot allegations you know.’ ‘However, such delusions of grandeur are not confined to Crackpot
27. ‘The movie program isn't just some fly-by-night Crackpot invention, either.’ ‘People are allowed to believe whatever they like, and listen to whatever Crackpot they choose.’ ‘The Paranoia Hotline was set up specifically for such Crackpot allegations you know.’ ‘However, such delusions of grandeur are not confined to Crackpot
28. “Crackpot realism” was the concept defined by the great Texan sociologist C
29. A Crackpot is a colorfully strange or odd person
30. You might describe your neighbor as a Crackpot if he keeps farm animals inside his house and wears a clown costume everywhere he goes.
31. Crackpot (n.) "mentally unbalanced person," 1898, probably from crack (v.) + pot (n.1) in a slang sense of "head." Compare crack-brain "crazy fellow" (late 16c.)
32. Dr. Crackpot is a former Project Nexus researcher and colleague of Dr
33. In emails passed between Christoff, Crackpot, and Phobos it's clear that the two Doctors were rivals, often clashing over each other's theories and trying to get the other
34. Crackpot CINEMA reels through charming and/or alarming vintage films that have, deservedly or not, slipped into obscurity
35. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Crackpot Cinema Podcast on your desktop or mobile device.
36. Crackpot, originally released in 1986, is John Waters’s brilliantly entertaining litany of odd and fascinating people, places, and things
37. Synonyms for Crackpot in Free Thesaurus
38. 19 synonyms for Crackpot: crazy, eccentric, lunatic, crank, loon, loony, cuckoo, ding-a-ling, dingbat
39. The Crackpot features an impressively varied dinner menu that crosses the line from seafood to steaks, prime rib, pasta, sandwiches, burgers, ribs and more
40. The Crackpot also offers a 15% off Early Bird Special from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
41. Order food online at Crackpot Restaurant, Towson with Tripadvisor: See 56 unbiased reviews of Crackpot Restaurant, ranked #47 on Tripadvisor among 189 restaurants in Towson.
42. Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill, Providenciales: See 846 unbiased reviews of Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 122 Providenciales restaurants on Tripadvisor.
43. Crackpots is a pottery studio located in downtown Longmont Colorado where you can get creative with pottery painting, glass fusing, mosaics
44. Crackpot is a low budget comedy about a homeless man who challenges the powers that be in a series of misadventures
45. Crackpot is the eleventh episode of the second season
46. Crackpot adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." slang (insane or eccentric) alocado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
47. During the weekend of August 26-27, 2006, Americans were given another opportunity to see "Crackpot Christianity" in action
48. Crackpot Records 2121 Lyndale Ave
49. In fact, Stepp is willing to give consideration to a fair number of scientifically taboo subjects, noting that acupuncture was considered Crackpot just a couple of decades ago.
The term crackpot is a derisive term for someone who has a mental illness, or has ideas that seem like nonsense.
crack·pot. a mentally unbalanced or eccentric person; often, specif., a person who holds or is a proponent of a highly unorthodox or eccentric belief. Origin of crackpot.
Crackpot definition, a person who is eccentric, unrealistic, or fanatical. See more.