crack (noun) · cracks (plural noun) · craic (noun) · crack cocaine (noun) · crack cocaines (plural noun)
crack (verb) · cracks (third person present) · cracked (past tense) · cracked (past participle) · cracking (present participle)
1. Crack definition is - to make a very sharp explosive sound
2. How to use Crack in a sentence.
3. Crack synonyms, Crack pronunciation, Crack translation, English dictionary definition of Crack
4. Cracked , Crack·ing , Cracks v
5. To break without complete separation of parts: The mirror Cracked
6. Crack cocaine, also known simply as Crack or rock, is a free base form of cocaine that can be smoked
7. Crack offers a short, intense high to smokers
8. Crack is a highly addictive drug
9. Some areas of the United States are still recovering from the epidemic-type struggles that developed with the selling and abuse of Crack in past decades
10. Crack is a derivative of cocaine, a stimulant
11. Crack addiction is also treatable with effective programs and therapies.
12. 231 synonyms of Crack from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 283 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Crack: to break suddenly with an explosive sound.
14. While the powdered form of cocaine is simply referred to as cocaine or coke, the rock form is often referred to as Crack or Crack cocaine. Specifics of Cocaine and Crack
15. Crack or Crack cocaine is a form of cocaine
16. It has not been neutralized by an acid to make cocaine hydrochloride, the pure form of the chemical. Crack comes in a rock crystal form that can be heated and inhaled or smoked
17. It is called 'Crack' in reference to the Cracking sound it makes when it is heated.
18. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Crack crossword clue
19. Cracked.com, celebrating 50 years of humor.
20. (Photo credit: DEA/drugs) Crack cocaine is the crystal form of cocaine, which normally comes in a powder form
21. 1 It comes in solid blocks or crystals varying in color from yellow to pale rose or white. Crack is heated and smoked
22. It is so named because it makes a Cracking …
23. Crack cocaine is a highly potent and addictive stimulant processed from powdered cocaine and made to look like a rock crystal. Crack produces effects similar to that of powdered cocaine but comes with a higher number of health risks including lung trauma and bleeding.
24. Crack Cocaine will have various telltale signs that an abuser will experience from their abuse of the drug
25. Ten signs of Crack use are as follows… Increased Talking
26. Crack is a stimulant, and therefore a person who is using Crack, and is high on Crack, will increase their talking.
27. Crack is a stimulant derived from powdered cocaine
28. It's sometimes called Crack cocaine
29. Crack use peaked in the late 1980s, but the drug continues to be a common substance of abuse in communities across the United States.
30. To break or cause to break without complete separation of the parts the vase was Cracked but unbroken to break or cause to break with a sudden sharp sound; snap to Crack a nut to make or cause to make a sudden sharp sound to Crack a whip
31. Crack verb (BREAK) B2 [ T or I ] to break something so that it does not separate, but very thin lines appear on its surface, or to become broken in this way: A stone hit the window and Cracked the glass.
32. Crack is an important book for those interested in history and sociology and for anyone who cares about the factors that contribute to life in the United States
33. Crack cocaine is a strong stimulant that energizes the entire central nervous system and places damaging stresses on the heart, lungs and brain
34. When Crack cocaine is smoked, …
35. Crack interferes with dopamine, which is involved in the body's pleasure response
36. Crack cocaine renders regular sleep habits all but impossible, in turn throwing off regular attendance at school, work attendance, and other obligations
37. Free Steam, Origin & Uplay Games and Software! Cracked by SKIDROW, CODEX, PLAZA, CPY and more! Direct Download Links
38. Crack or freebase can be smoked through a glass pipe, tube, plastic bottle or in foil, but this is less common
39. Powdered coke and Crack can be prepared to make a solution for injecting, which is much more dangerous than snorting or smoking cocaine
40. A Crack, or Crack spread, is a term used in the energy markets to represent the differences between crude oil and the prices of the wholesale petroleum products that derive from it, such as jet
41. Crack cocaine is an extremely potent central nervous system stimulant
42. The smoking of Crack cocaine results in very rapid absorption of the drug into the bloodstream and an intense but fleeting high
43. Crack Crack is the form of cocaine you can smoke
44. To make Crack, you mix cocaine powder with baking soda, heat it and compress it into rocks
45. Repairing a foundation Crack in this width range is a simple DIY project that involves filling the Crack with caulk compatible with concrete, such as GE’s Concrete and Masonry Silicone II Caulk
46. Crack epidemic, the significant increase in the use of Crack cocaine, or Crack, in the United States during the early 1980s
47. Crack cocaine was popularized because of its affordability, its immediate euphoric effect, and its high profitability
48. The Crack epidemic had particularly devastating effects
49. Break [ intransitive, transitive] to break or to make something break, either so that it gets lines on its surface, or so that it breaks into pieces Don’t put boiling water in the glass or it will Crack
50. Concrete is liable to Crack in very cold weather
51. He picked up a piece of rock and Cracked it in half.
52. The "Crack epidemic" in the United States was a surge of Crack cocaine use in major cities across the United States between the early 1980s and the early 1990s
53. For an easy and permanent solution to your driveway Cracks, Crack-Stix offers 125 feet of commercial-grade asphalt filler rope
54. Generally someone whose actions would lead one to believe that the person is using Crack cocaine due to the stupidity or messed-up-ness of their actions
55. As a rule of thumb, it is profoundly unwise to take Crack-cocaine
56. The initial short-lived euphoria of a reinforcer as powerful as Crack will be followed by a "crash".
57. Crack users take Crack cocaine by putting the cocaine rocks into a Crack pipe and smoking them
58. The term Crack cocaine is thought to have appeared in print for the first time in the New York Times in 1985, but Crack use was known to be occurring in major inner cities like Miami, Los Angeles, Oakland, and Houston as early as 1981.
59. Crack cocaine is a more concentrated form of powder cocaine
60. CrackWatch only provides Crack status which is a legally accessible public information
61. Crack cocaine is a hard, mineral-like substance with an off-white tint
62. Crack is made by mixing baking soda or ammonia into the powder form of cocaine
63. This mixture is then heated with a lighter or torch until it heats into the the “rocks” known as Crack cocaine.
64. Crack is often mixed with other substances that create toxic fumes when burned
65. As Crack smoke does not remain potent for long, Crack pipes are generally very short
66. This often causes Cracked and blistered lips, known as “Crack lip,” from users having a very hot pipe pressed against their lips
67. “The only thing on my mind was Crack cocaine.
68. ‘A Crack novice last season is the one they all have to beat.’ ‘He was a Crack shot with a rifle and a superb horseman.’ ‘Thesiger was famous in Darfur chiefly as a Crack shot.’ ‘Every single one is a Crack shot and has to maintain an accuracy rate of at least 85 percent.’
69. This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken (Cheddar Ranch Chicken) is an addicting concoction of chicken, cheese, bacon and perfectly seasoned with ranch dressing
70. It took a minute to Crack the lock, three minutes to Crack the security system, and about twenty minutes to Crack the safe
71. The infamous video of Toronto's former mayor Rob Ford smoking Crack cocaine is now public, and for the first time can be viewed outside a courtroomTo read mo
72. If you want to Crack most software, you will need to have a good grasp on assembly, which is a low-level programming language
73. – Crack cocaine – can account for the fluctuations in all these outcomes.5 Crack cocaine is a smoked version of cocaine that provides a short, but extremely intense, high
74. The invention of Crack represented a technological innovation that dramatically widened the availability and use of cocaine in inner cities.
75. Myth: “Crack babies” are worse off than babies of mothers who abuse other drugs
76. Fact: A very powerful socially constructed myth is the “Crack baby” myth
77. Since the 1980s, this myth has been propagated and basically asserts that women who were pregnant and smoked Crack give birth to babies who are addicted to cocaine, have a number of
78. Crack translate: 破裂, （使）破裂；（使）裂开；（使）产生裂纹, 身心疲惫；神经崩溃, 出现隔阂，出现问题；失败, 支持不住
79. Crack your neck only for temporary relief of moderate pain or tension
80. Many people like to Crack their neck, as it can relieve stiffness, soreness, and feelings of tension
81. Cracking your neck can also help relieve the symptoms of migraine headaches and lower back pain.