6. See synonyms for Coveted along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Coveted meaning: strongly desired by many:
8. What is the definition of Coveted? What is the meaning of Coveted? How do you use Coveted in a sentence? What are synonyms for Coveted?
9. Coveted (comparative more Coveted, superlative most Coveted)
10. Synonyms for Coveted in Free Thesaurus
11. 3 synonyms for Coveted: desired, in demand, sought after
12. You use Coveted to describe something that very many people would like to have
13. Two sides prepared to join battle over the Coveted title of world's tallest sandcastle.one of sport's most Coveted trophies.a supply of highly-Coveted hard currency.
14. Coveted is a mission available to the player in Grand Theft Auto Online.
15. Coveted Yarn 488 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA 01930 Call us at 978-282-8809 Subscribe to our newsletter
16. (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) This interfered with the solitude I Coveted for the prosecution of my task; yet at the commencement of my journey the presence of my friend could in no way be an impediment, and truly I rejoiced that thus I should …
17. What does Coveted mean? Highly sought-after
18. "Coveted, " the third book in the Gwen Sparks series felt as though the story was just stalling.
19. Coveted provides a vital survey of the most innovative creations in jewelry design, profiling 75 the most prominent designers working today
20. If you have a full party and wish to cast a spell with Coveted Prize’s effect, you do so as part of the resolution of Coveted Prize after searching for a card
21. The Coveted is a Boss in Salt and Sanctuary
22. The Most Coveted And Exquisite Lighting Collection
23. Coveted Magazine's 18th Issue INSPIRATIONS
24. Coveted is a mission available to the player in Grand Theft Auto Online
25. Use "Coveted" in a sentence
26. Coveted synonyms, Coveted pronunciation, Coveted translation, English dictionary definition of Coveted
27. The Coveted List (123 Styles) Sort By Best seller Featured New arrivals Price from low to high Price from high to low
28. Coveted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (highly desired) (formale) bramato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
29. Coveted Series 3 primary works • 7 total works Shawntelle Madison has another series in the Coveted universe featuring witches and warlocks, the Warlock Repo Man Chronicles More
30. Coveted certainly brings the drama
31. Coveted - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Coveted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (highly desired) codiciado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
33. This Coveted international congress changes locations annually.: Ce congrès international convoité a lieu dans un pays différent chaque année.: Recipients of the Coveted award this year are:: Cette année, les récipiendaires de ce prix convoité sont :: Russia also Coveted Korea and Manchuria.: La Russie convoitait aussi la Corée et la Mandchourie.: We know it is something that the big
34. Return to the Coveted universe with several whimsical short stories featuring the delightfully neurotic werewolf Natalya Stravinsky and the rest of the zany supernatural inhabitants of South Toms River, New Jersey
35. Tales include a Coveted prequel, previously released tales, as
36. See antonyms for Coveted along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Coveted Home is an interior design studio offering virtual and in-person home consultations and interior design services in the Kansas City area and beyond
38. Volunteer Army Helps Florida Elders Book Coveted COVID-19 Shots Volunteers are helping older people clear the daunting hurdles of state-run registration systems that are …
39. I started Coveted Claws with the thought of you in mind
40. Shop the most Coveted designs Collection at 1stDibs
41. Find authentic most Coveted designs furniture and rare pieces from the world's best dealers.
42. Highly Coveted prospect Amari Bailey returns ‘home’ in picking UCLA Amari Baily of Sierra Canyon, going to the basket against Etiwanda in March 2020, is rated as the No
43. Coveted Pennsylvania OL Ryan Brubaker Sets Official Visit With Tennessee
44. Translation for 'Coveted' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
45. What is the opposite of Coveted? Antonyms for Coveted (opposite of Coveted).
46. Coveted is a paranormal romance, ending in a cliffhanger that leads into the next book of the series, which will follow a different couple
47. Coveted Canines is a Toronto-based Dog Rescue organization that focuses on dogs that are at high risk of being euthanized and those that are vulnerable to abuse
48. They're highly Coveted roles in technology and in consulting, they're the type of roles that enable them to support their family," said Lee Moore, senior managing director for Accenture Midwest
49. Coveted 2023 TE Ty Lockwood Talks Early Recruitment, Vols, and More Independence (Tenn.) tight end Ty Lockwood is a 2023 prospect who holds offers from the likes of Ole Miss, LSU, Michigan State
Definition of coveted. : earnestly wished for or sought after a coveted prize/honor The Nobel prizes, the most coveted of international awards, offer celebrity and money to the winners of the priority race in the sciences. — Daniel J.
"Covet" is most commonly defined as " desire ." To covet something means to desire it and for a person to want to take it for themselves. Some people hold that chamad, the Hebrew word most often translated as "covet," refers to a person's desires instead of a person's actions.
covetise (uncountable) (obsolete) Covetousness; excessive desire for something, especially for acquiring wealth.
Definition of covet. transitive verb. 1 : to wish for earnestly covet an award. 2 : to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately or culpably The king's brother coveted the throne.