covet (verb) · covets (third person present) · coveted (past tense) · coveted (past participle) · coveting (present participle)
1. Covet definition is - to wish for earnestly
2. Covet definition, to desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others: to Covet another's property
3. Covet synonyms, Covet pronunciation, Covet translation, English dictionary definition of Covet
4. 21 synonyms of Covet from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Covet: to have an earnest wish to own or enjoy.
6. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some CovetED after
7. The following year, Covet issued the three-song EP Acoustics, which featured a new song, "Predawn," and acoustic renditions of two Effloresce tracks
8. "Predawn" would appear again in a more electrified reading featuring special guest Phillip Jamieson on Covet's first proper full-length, Technicolor
9. 206 rows · Covet's power was changed from 40 to 60
10. The command to not Covet is the tenth or last of the Ten Commandments and is one of the hardest commandments to obey and it is impossible to see this being broken in …
11. Covet Boutique is located in Qualicum Beach- featuring a thoughtfully, curated collection of modern mens and ladies apparel, footwear, handcrafted jewellery and home décor
12. 617.268.1100 [email protected]Covetboston.com
13. See synonyms for Covet along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Examples of Covet in a sentence
15. I am not surprised my jealous sister has started to Covet my boyfriend
16. 🔊 In the book by Dickens, the miser did nothing but Covet money
17. 🔊 I am not surprised my jealous sister has started to Covet my boyfriend
18. What does Covet mean? To wish for (something) longingly
19. Covet deals damage and steals the target's held item, if the user is not already holding an item.
20. Covet Fashion is a free-to-play app, but like many apps in the App Store, there is the option of purchasing in-app items using real money
21. Covet Fashion Subscriptions • Covet Collection Pass (1 Month): All Covet Collection garments season-neutral
22. Covet Group is revolutionary and creative company, is a place where designers, architects, press, bloggers, field experts and selected exceptional brands will come together for a design and craftsmanship celebration
23. “Thou shalt not Covet” is perhaps one of the most famous lines in the entire Bible
24. Covet Fashion is a free-to-play app, but like many apps in the App Store, there is the option of purchasing in-app items using real money
25. Covet Fashion Subscriptions • Covet Collection Pass (1 Month): All Covet Collection garments season-neutral
26. Covet's "Nero" from their upcoming full-length 'technicolor'Pre-order 'technicolor' now: https://smarturl.it/Covetband Directed by Tom FlynnProduced by Mike
27. Covet (16 instances) Coveting (3 instances) Covetousness (23 instances) Desirable (58 instances) Desire (651 instances) 27 Bible Verses about Coveting
28. Put your styling skills to the test with Covet Fashion! Show Off Your Style
29. Exclusive Editions of Covet are available from: Target The Target Exclusive Edition includes special-edition endpapers celebrating the Vampire Court, plus exclusive bonus content that explores the vampires’ origin story and a bonus scene not found anywhere else! Books-a …
30. Covet (Dark and Dangerous Book 1) Book 1 of 5: Dark and Dangerous by Kaye Blue Jan 19, 2019
31. Covet Salon™ is a top hair salon in Gaithersburg, Maryland
32. To say that Covet is a disappointment is the understatement of the century
33. This is where I get annoyed because the author makes Jaxon to be one of the most powerful vampire in the world in Crave, but throws him under the bus in Crush and Covet.
34. Covet is a band Yvette - guitar David - bass Forrest - drums
35. Covet tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including shibuya, hydra, nautilus, nero, ares
36. To Covet that which is another's
37. Covet Lyrics: When I'm with you, I don't wanna be with you / White hair and a hopeful smile / Your inside is on your outside / I need a pleasant surprise / Good heart and desire to please / I
38. Covet perform on Audiotree Live, March 30, 2016.Purchase the session! We split profits 50/50 with the band:iTunes: http://apple.co/1WQg4m7Spotify: http://bit
39. If you Covet something, you eagerly desire something that someone else has
40. If it's 95 degrees out and humid, you may find yourself Coveting your neighbor's air conditioner.
41. Covet (v.) mid-13c., "to desire or wish for inordinately or without regard for the rights of others," from Old French coveitier "Covet, desire, lust after" (12c., Modern French convoiter, influenced by con-words), probably ultimately from Latin cupiditas "passionate desire, eagerness, ambition," from cupidus "very desirous," from cupere "long for, desire" (see cupidity).
42. 2Covet is a high end online marketplace set up by antique dealers
43. Do not Covet your neighbor's wife, his male or female slave, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor
44. American Standard Version Thou shalt not Covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not Covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his man-servant, nor his maid-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.
45. The Best Design Pieces for your projects! Covet House Offers a curated selection of design pieces, in a wide range of product categories and styles.
46. Covet, the highly-anticipated third book in the Crave series, is sadly not here just yet.But perhaps this squee-worthy exclusive excerpt will tide you over until you’re able to sink your teeth
47. In 2010, Covet is Arlington's favorite independent gift shop, located in the Bluemont neighborhood with plenty of free parking
48. Covet ほしがる: Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 40 40 100 Battle Effect: The user endearingly approaches the foe, then steals the item the foe is holding
49. Covet is one of my favorite shops
50. Covet is small, but well-merchandised, and since this isn't on a Lou Lou scale, you won't be overwhelmed.
51. 32k Followers, 899 Following, 7,200 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Covet (@Covetboston)
52. Covet definition: If you Covet something, you strongly want to have it for yourself
53. 6 reviews of Covet "I've been shopping at Covet since winter 2018 - they are my go to place for anything I need weather it's a ZARA black leather dress for New Years or a new pair of madewell jeans that I now can't stop wearing
54. I know whenever I have an event, or just need cool new pieces for my wardrobe Covet Will have it