1. Couthy - (chiefly Scottish) agreeable and genial couthie Scotland - one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; located on the northern part of the island of Great Britain; famous for bagpipes and plaids and kilts friendly - characteristic of or befitting a friend; "friendly advice
2. Definition of Couthy in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. Information and translations of Couthy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Couthy Words made from letters Couthy
5. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Couthy
6. We have unscrambled the letters Couthy (chotuy) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games
7. Synonyms for Couthy include friendly, affectionate, affable, amiable, genial, congenial, cordial, warm, convivial and companionable
8. Couthy meaning Alternative form of couthie.
9. Couthy Derived from the root word couth. This is a person who possesses an abundant amount of couth. Sandra makes dinner every night for her husband.
10. "It's uncomfortable to resist the urge to settle." At Couthy Life, we offer possible, implementable, and fun real-life tips to make your life a Couthy life.
11. Dictionary entry details • Couthy (adjective) Sense 1
12. Oh, Couthy is my ingle-cheek, An' cheery is my Jean; I never see her angry look, Nor hear her word on ane.
13. Couthy Scotland - one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; located on the northern part of the island …
14. This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Couthy.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.15.You can use your own Couthy metaphor to describe what it will be like when Alex Salmond takes first minister's questions at Holyrood on Thursday..: 2
15. There is something warm and hospitable -- if he knew the language well enough he would call it Couthy -- in the greeting that he gets from the shepherd on the moor, and the conversation that he holds with the farmer's wife in the stone cottage, where he stops to ask for a drink of milk and a bit of oat-cake.
16. "Couthy" means homely, simple, unpretentious
17. Synonyms for Couthy in Free Thesaurus
18. Couthy Cottage is a charming accessible holiday cottage in the heart of beautiful Highland Perthshire, Blair Atholl
19. Antonyms for Couthy include unfriendly, aloof, antisocial, cold, disagreeable, distant, grouchy, grumpy, haughty and surly
20. 255.2k Followers, 3,620 Following, 1,594 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nathy_Couthy (@nathy_Couthy)
Definition of couth (Entry 1 of 2) : sophisticated, polished Although they disagreed with the speaker, they were couth enough to listen to him respectfully.
COUTHIE, COOTHIE, Cothie, Coudy, Cowdie, Cuthie, adj. The suff. -ie or -y is used indiscriminately with all forms. The adj. is also used adverbially, and the adv. couthiely, coothiely, etc., is found in all the senses of the adj. [′kuθi Sc., but Ags. + ′kɔθ, ′kudi, ′kʌudi] 1.
good manners; refinement: to be lacking in couth.
: polish, refinement I expected kindness and gentility … but there is such a thing as too much couth. — S. J. Perelman Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Even some of Durant’s Warriors’ teammates manifested their artsiness in less-than-couth ways.