1. Definition of Courage : mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Example Sentences Learn More about Courage Synonyms & Antonyms for Courage
2. Courage is the quality of being ready and willing to face negative situations involving danger or pain
3. Showing Courage is often thought of as facing such situations without fear, but it also involves facing them despite fear.
4. What is Courage? Courage is a highly prized virtue, and many famous and respected people have spoken or written about it over the years
5. We probably all have an idea of what we mean by Courage, or bravery as it is sometimes known
6. Courage is a rare spawn pet in Bastion that requires 9 people to complete
7. Courage is a companion of Nemea and is very shy
8. Once you have located Nemea there will be medium-sized Courage flying in place at 57.04, 39
9. Celebrating 40 Years of Courage with a New Edition of the Courage Handbook This newly revised edition is rooted in the spiritual vision of our founding director Fr
10. Click for more information Courage & EnCourage near you
11. While all these words mean "mental or moral strength to resist opposition, danger, or hardship," Courage implies firmness of mind and will in the face of danger or extreme difficulty
12. The Courage to support unpopular causes When might mettle be a better fit than Courage? In some situations, the words mettle and Courage are roughly equivalent.
13. Find 48 ways to say Courage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Courage is the willingness to make those decisions every day and live face to face with their outcomes
15. Following are 7 of my favourite quotes on Courage – “Courage doesn’t always roar
16. Sometimes Courage is the silent voice at the end of the day that says ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher “All our dreams can come true, if we have the Courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
17. Courage is an international apostolate of the Catholic Church, which ministers to persons with same-sex attractions.
18. The ability to control your fear in a dangerous or difficult situation: They showed great Courage when they found out about their baby's disability
19. [ + to infinitive ] People should have the Courage to stand up for …
20. The Courage to Suffer: A New Clinical Framework for Life's Greatest Crises (Spirituality and Mental Health) by Daryl R
21. Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without Courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently
22. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without Courage.
23. The Crossword Solver found 90 answers to the Courage crossword clue
24. Courage is defined as being motivated from the heart to do something brave
25. The Bible defines Courage as being either good or bad
26. Good Courage relies upon the supernatural power of God to strengthen and motivate believers to be Courageous
27. Bad Courage relies on human abilities and motives such as the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and pride.
28. The dictionary definition of Courage is “the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear.” Courageous leaders lead with principles — their
29. Courage remains a difficult construct to accurately and categorically define for social researchers, psychologists, theologians, and philosophers alike (Woodard & Pury, 2007; Goud, 2005)
30. That said we (Lisa and Jennifer) are in the process of conducting research to compile an accurate definition for Courage for the Lion’s Whiskers blog.At this point, we fully acknowledge that our perspective
31. Courage (189) IMDb 4.7 1 h 30 min 2011 13+ An adventure story about Robert, Teresa and Christy Childs, an aspiring author and his family who crashes their boat during a storm and become stranded on a small rocky island in the middle of a treacherous river.
32. Courage, according to Aristotle, is the mean between fear and recklessness
33. The Courageous man, however, strikes a balance between irrational fear and foolhardy
34. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.” ― Aristotle
35. Courage quotes to help you find your inner bravery
36. “I beg you take Courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster.” – Catherine the Great
37. “Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of Courage.”
38. Courage is the quality shown by someone who decides to do something difficult or dangerous, even though they may be afraid
39. He has impressed everyone with his authority and personal Courage
40. They do not have the Courage to apologise for their actions
41. Synonyms: bravery, nerve, fortitude, boldness More Synonyms of Courage
42. There are other kinds of Courage, too
43. That is the ability to do right in the face of opposition or disCouragement
44. Hey! I'm Jack "Courage" Dunlop and welcome to my YouTube Channel! Feel free to leave any comments on what you would like to see in my videos or Tweet …
45. What does Courage mean? The attitude of facing and dealing with anything recognized as dangerous, difficult, or painful, instead of withdrawing
46. The offbeat adventures of Courage, a cowardly dog who must overcome his own fears to heroically defend his unknowing farmer owners from all kinds of dangers, paranormal events and menaces that appear around their land.
47. Because Courage is a universally admired virtue, most would also consider it an attribute to be promoted and fostered
48. Indeed, if any virtues are to be cultivated within a society, one might reasonably argue that Courage should be foremost among them, for Courage may be necessary to maintaining and exercising the other virtues.
49. Courage comes in many shapes, sizes and forms
50. While racing into a burning building to save lives and helping out a person who is being robbed are certainly Courageous and admirable acts, even smaller occurrences can count as acts of Courage.
51. Courage, also called fortitude, is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty or intimidation.It can be divided into "physical Courage" — in face of physical pain, hardship, and threat of death — and "moral Courage" — in the face of shame, scandal, and disCouragement.
52. Courage is the quality shown by someone who decides to do something difficult or dangerous, even though they may be afraid
53. General Lewis Mackenzie has impressed everyone with his authority and personal Courage
54. Courage isn't about being a battle-ready soldier; some days there is Courage in saying, "tomorrow is another day"
55. We show Courage on a daily basis because our lives and the lives of those we love matter to us
56. When we feel deeply passionate about something, we find Courage easily -- for example we find superhuman strength to protect our
57. Courage is a kind of strength, power or resolve to meet a scary circumstance head on
58. Courage is called upon whenever we confront a difficult, frightening, painful or disturbing situation.
59. Courage is the ability to do something difficult even when there's risk
60. Courageous people do and say what they think is right despite opposition
61. Kids build Courage as they mature and take on more challenges
62. As kids increasingly grow up online, often in very public ways, Courage is an important asset.
63. ‘It takes Courage and commitment to go trekking in the jungle of South America especially if you are afraid of spiders.’ ‘It takes Courage and wisdom to make the best of an imperfect situation and accept the inevitable.’ ‘It takes Courage and nerve to face down fundamentalism when it comes knocking.’
64. Becky Keife Becky loves serving as (in)Courage’s Community Manager
65. Offering free WiFi and garden views, Courage is an accommodations set in Nassau
66. Courage can be witnessed in various forms, but ultimately Courage has the same basis within each construct of the word
67. Whether overcoming a difficult task or doing something positive for the greater good, Courage complies with overcoming fears and performing