couple (noun) · couples (plural noun)
couple (verb) · couples (third person present) · coupled (past tense) · coupled (past participle) · coupling (present participle)
1. The adjective use of a Couple, without of, has been called nonstandard, but it is not.
2. Two people who regularly associate with each other or live together: an engaged Couple. 2
3. Two persons considered as joined together, as a married or engaged pair, lovers, or dance partners: They make a handsome Couple. verb (used with …
4. Couple noun (SOME) B1 [ S ] two or a few things that are similar or the same, or two or a few people who are in some way connected: The doctor said my leg should be better in a Couple of days.
5. Couple (plural Couples or Couple) A Couple; two people joined by a marital union or matrimony
6. Find 45 ways to say Couple, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. A Couple is two people who are married, living together, or having a sexual relationship
8. The Couple have no children.after burglars ransacked an elderly Couple's …
9. Couple Bracelets, Initials, Gray His and Hers, Distance, Love Knot, Anniversary gift, Matching Bracelet Fanfarria
10. Bestseller Add to Favorites More colors 1 pair personalized adjustable braided bracelet customized for you-lover braided magnetic bracelet- custom Couple …
11. Couple翻譯：一些, （相似或相同事物的）一對，一雙，幾個；（有某種聯繫之人的）一對，幾個, 兩人, 夫妻；情侶；（有共同目的的）兩個人, 加入, 連接；結合, 性交, 性交；交配。了解更多。
12. A Couple consists of two parallel forces that are equal in magnitude, opposite in sense and do not share a line of action
13. The resultant force of a Couple is zero
14. BUT, the resultant of a Couple is not zero; it is a pure moment.
15. A Couple is a pair or a twosome
16. As a verb, Couple means "to pair or match." As a noun, Couple means "a pair." If two people are dating, you can refer to them as "a Couple."
17. A Couple is a pair of forces, equal in magnitude, oppositely directed, and displaced by perpendicular distance or moment
18. The simplest kind of Couple consists of two equal and opposite forces whose lines of action do not coincide
19. This is called a "simple Couple".
20. Couple (something) (on) to (something) To connect or fasten two things together
21. We still need to Couple the trailer to the truck before we can leave
22. I Coupled the latch on to the peg, so it should stay secure.
23. Inflections of 'Couple' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Couples v 3rd person singular coupling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Coupled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Coupled v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
24. The Crossword Solver found 75 answers to the Couple crossword clue
25. Couple A system of two parallel forces of equal magnitude and opposite sense
26. Under a Couple's action a rigid body tends only to rotate about a line normal to the Couple's plane
27. This tendency reflects the vector properties of a Couple.
28. Couple, in mechanics, pair of equal parallel forces that are opposite in direction
29. The only effect of a Couple is to produce or prevent the turning of a body
30. The turning effect, or moment, of a Couple is measured by the product of the magnitude of either force and the perpendicular distance between the action lines of the forces.
31. Couple (n.) late 13c., "two of the same kind or class connected or considered together," especially "a man and a woman associated together by marriage or love," from Old French cople "married Couple, lovers" (12c., Modern French Couple), from Latin copula "tie, connection," from PIE *ko-ap-, from *ko(m)-"together" + *ap-"to take, reach."
32. ‘A Couple of rusty old bits of farm machinery lay slowly dissolving beneath the sky.’ ‘I'm back in for two days to finish off a Couple of bits for the last project I was working on.’ ‘Boil the liquid for a Couple of minutes and then reduce to a simmer.’
33. Jalandhar, Punjab, India About Youtuber That Couple Though a Couple from Jalandhar, Punjab, India
34. Got their fame from vlogging and short Couple clips they made
35. Couple is an app just for the two of you
36. Whether it's texting, sharing videos, photos, sketching together and more, Couple let's your partner know that you're thinking about them
37. Couple was part of the YCombinator W2012 batch, and was formerly named Pair until they
38. Couple (app), a mobile app which provides a mobile messaging service for two people Couple (mechanics), a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force Couple (relationship), two people to whom each is the significant other of the other Couple, a set of two of items of a type; Couple, a name for one pair of rafters
39. Examples from the Corpus Couple • And I've seen Fred a Couple of times in the last few years
40. • It was a Couple of hours before I could get back to Eleanor Darcy
41. • An elderly Couple live next door
42. • An elderly Couple was sitting on the park bench
43. • An entrepreneurial Couple we talked to had always wanted to run a bed-and-breakfast.
44. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Couple" and "with." We still need to Couple the trailer with the truck before we can leave.
45. A perfect Couple is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other
46. We are going to be the most awesome Couple world has ever seen
47. Let’s be that perfect Couple that everyone hates
48. Together we make a perfect Couple
49. Our Couple name generator will combine names & find cute Couple names to call your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife
50. Combine your names into a cute Couple nickname!
51. Although it is quite common to hear expressions like “in a Couple hours” and “I saw a Couple people” in spoken American English (but not so much in British English), in formal written English (on both sides of the Atlantic), the form with “of” is the only one considered correct, for example:
52. A Couple is literally two; but it is often used as in the neighbourhood of two
53. A Couple of days, meaning two days, give or take some hours; a Couple of weeks meaning two weeks, give or take a few days
54. Matching Couple Shirts,Men & Women Valentine's Day Blouses Shirts Short Sleeved Crewneck Funny Tops Couples Tees Shirts
55. King Queen Color Pattern Customized Text Name Design Couple Hoodie, Crewneck Sweatshirt, Tshirt, Tank top
56. Best Couple Goals 2020 TikTok Compilation - Love TikTok/Musically on Salsa Sauce
57. It's great to be fallen in love, enjoy our new best Couples tik toks with c
58. If a Couple has created a wedding website through The Knot, you can find it by using our Couple Search Tool
59. Enter the Couple's name and wedding date and see your results
60. The Couple's defense attorneys filed the motion to disqualify Gardner in July, arguing it was an unprecedented move for a prosecutor to discuss a case in campaign materials, NBC affiliate KSDK
61. The Couple went into action, creating the Light Speed project, named because they were convinced they needed to act as fast as possible to prevent the world becoming devastated by the coronavirus
62. Couple Quizzes: Take these Couple quizzes to know all about how good a Couple you are
63. Play the quizzes to determine if you and your partner are a happy Couple meant to be together
64. A Couple of - more than one but indefinitely small in number; "a few roses"; "a Couple of roses" a few few - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number; "a few weeks ago"; "a few more wagons than usual"; "an invalid's pleasures are few and far between"; "few roses were
65. Welcome to the Official Facebook page for TLC's The Little Couple!
66. Couple COVID ORNAMENT - Coronavirus Ornament - Couple With Mask - Quarantine Ornaments - Cute Couple Gifts - Christmas Ornament MyOrnamentStore
67. Browse through our 2021 gift guides to find the best gifts for Couples
68. Emoji Meaning A Couple standing next to each other, smiling, with a pink love heart floating in the air between them
69. No gender is… 👩 ️👨 Couple with Heart: Woman, Man
70. Emoji Meaning The Couple with Heart: Woman, Man emoji is a ZWJ sequence combining 👩 Woman, Zero Width Joiner, ️ …
71. dict.cc Übersetzungen für 'Couple' im Englisch-Deutsch-Wörterbuch, mit echten Sprachaufnahmen, Illustrationen, Beugungsformen,
72. UrCouple provides cheap and high quality matching Couple rings, find customized and personalized Couples rings to mark your love
73. Download and use 10,000+ Couple stock photos for free
74. The Couple has four children together: sons Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz, and daughter Harper
75. From adorable family moments to their iconic coordinated looks , the Couple (and their stylish brood
76. The Perfect Couple: A USA Today and Kindle bestselling psychological crime thriller with a twist you won’t see coming! - Kindle edition by Kabler, Jackie
77. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Perfect Couple: A USA Today and Kindle bestselling psychological crime thriller with a
two of the same sort considered together; pair. two persons considered as joined together, as a married or engaged pair, lovers, or dance partners: They make a handsome couple. verb (used with object), cou·pled, cou·pling. to fasten, link, or associate together in a pair or pairs.
A couple is generally around two, a few is more than that, but usually less than five, and several is around five or more, a number that can be severed into smaller groups. These are all used in an informal way to suggest comparatively how much there is of something, outside of a couple, which means two,...
As determiners the difference between several and few is that several is separate, distinct; particular while few is (preceded by another determiner) an indefinite, but usually small, number of. As an adverb several is by itself; severally. As a noun several is (obsolete) an area of land in private ownership (as opposed to common land). As a pronoun few is
Moment of a Couple: The ability of a couple to produce rotational motion in a body is measured in terms of torque . The magnitude of the torque is equal to the product of one of the forces and the perpendicular distance between the lines of action of the two forces.