1. Listen to music from Counterfeit2’s library (14,158 tracks played)
2. Counterfeit2’s top artists: Black Country, New Road, Molly Nilsson, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross
3. Counterfeit2 B Regular Version 1.0 font (Font family name: Counterfeit2 B; Font style name: Regular), 254 characters in total
4. The downside of Counterfeit2 is its uniformity
5. Counterfeit2 B Regular Version 1.0 font (Font family name: Counterfeit2 B; Font style name: Regular), 254 characters in total
6. But even on his own—whether putting his own electro-pop stamp on a set of pop/rock covers for his 2003 full-length solo debut Counterfeit2, or unveiling his own instrumentals for his 2015
7. A report by Centre of Disease Control has estimated that 30% of the drugs in developing countries are Counterfeit2
Centre, Control, Countries
8. Counterfeit2 It may seem curious for the principal songwriter behind the world's best-known synth-pop band to record a solo album of darkly introspective covers, but this disc makes incongruity its calling card.
Curious, Covers, Calling, Card
9. Gore's 'Counterfeit2' album, the second in his counterfeit cover version series and, like his first Counterfeit release in 1989, it is a wildly diverse and passionate collection, recorded at his own home studio in California
Counterfeit, Cover, Collection, California
10. Gore Album: Counterfeit2 Year: 2003 Label: Mute
11. Gore also followed suit by issuing the all-covers Counterfeit2, a full-length sequel to his similarly themed 1989 EP
12. Martin Gore - Counterfeit2 [New CD] C $21.61
13. Gore's solo disc Counterfeit2 recorded with copy protection so it was ruined before it ever sold
14. In 2003, Martin released Counterfeit2, a solo cover album follow-up to his 1989 Counterfeit EP
15. In addition, for 2003, Gordeno joined Martin Gore during the short tour of his second solo album," Counterfeit2.
16. FREE Delivery on all Orders! People viewing Martin Gore - Counterfeit2 also like
17. Gore is Releasing ‘Counterfeit2’ Martin L
18. Gore, songwriter for Depeche Mode, will be releasing his second solo album, “Counterfeit2,” April 29th
counterfeit (noun) · counterfeits (plural noun)
counterfeit (verb) · counterfeits (third person present) · counterfeited (past tense) · counterfeited (past participle) · counterfeiting (present participle)
To counterfeit means to imitate something authentic, with the intent to steal, destroy, or replace the original, for use in illegal transactions, or otherwise to deceive individuals into believing that the fake is of equal or greater value than the real thing. Counterfeit products are fakes or unauthorized replicas...
Definition of counterfeit. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 : made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive : forged counterfeit money a counterfeit diamond. 2a : insincere, feigned counterfeit sympathy counterfeit joy at her friend's engagement.
Definition of Counterfeiting. verb. The act of making something in an imitation so good as to be fraudulently or deceptively put forth as the genuine article.
imposture, fraud, sham, fake, humbug, counterfeit mean a thing made to seem other than it is. imposture applies to any situation in which a spurious object or performance is passed off as genuine. their claim of environmental concern is an imposture fraud usually implies a deliberate perversion of the truth.