See also: Countered Counterdefendant Counterdiscourse Counterespionage Counterpart Counterproductive Counterfeit Counterintuitive Counteract Countersign Counterculture Counterclaim Countertransference Counsel Countenance Counseling Country Council Counselor County Countless Counselling Define Count
1. 6 synonyms of Countered from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Countered
3. Countered: to strive to reduce or eliminate.
4. To react to something with an opposing opinion or action, or to defend yourself against something: After the government bombed their camp, the rebels Countered with an attack on the capital
Camp, Countered, Capital
5. When criticisms were made of the school's performance, the parents ' group Countered …
6. Find 44 ways to say Countered, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Definition of Countered in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Countered mean? Information and translations of Countered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Countered A word used to describe some-one being Countered at a game or in a fight (verbally, physically).
10. The Crossword Solver found 53 answers to the Countered crossword clue
Crossword, Countered, Clue
11. What does Countered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of counter
12. Synonyms for Countered include said, replied, responded, answered, retorted, rejoined, returned, riposted, flung back and hurled back
13. Synonyms for Countered in Free Thesaurus
14. But unless his reactionary vision begins to be actively Countered, that is the impression that will abide
15. Suddenly, the aircraft swerved to the right, so I Countered with rudder, making the aircraft swerve left centerline
16. As power on the good engine came up, yaw would have to be Countered …
17. Definition of Countered in the Legal Dictionary by The Free Dictionary
18. Countered: A Dark Suspenseful Gothic Romance (The Rule of Lawes Series Book 2) Felicity Brandon 4.6 out of 5 stars (25) Kindle Edition
19. See 16 authoritative translations of Countered in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
20. Impeachment Countered By Constitution, Ha, [DS] Has Been Warned – Ep
21. Assuming the spell isn't Countered, it resolves
22. But if the spell got Countered, it goes to the graveyard without resolving - it has no effect and doesn't enter the battlefield.
23. Definition of Countered with in the Idioms Dictionary
24. What does Countered with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
25. Pillsbury: 'Strong China' Countered US attacks at Alaska summit
26. If Ulamog was Countered, the triggered ability would then resolve independently anyway (as a ruling on Ulamog notes)
27. The Denver center had a monster night with 43 points, but Jaylen Brown Countered with 27 of his own and Jayson Tatum added 21 as the Celtics bounced back …
Center, Countered, Celtics
28. LI workers say unionization efforts Countered with deportation threat March 11, 2021, 1:53 PM Some workers at Tate's Bake Shop say they want to unionize but are facing threats not to, while the company says that's simply not true.
29. Deborah Dugan, suspended last week after accusations of misconduct, has Countered with her own allegations
30. The spell isn't Countered; it just no longer exists
31. So with these 2 cards your opponent may actually "counter"(read: prevent spell from resolving) your cannot be Countered spells
Cards, Counter, Cannot, Countered
32. I received an offer for a domain on DAN.com, and I thought it was too low so I Countered with a price that was considerably higher
Com, Countered, Considerably
33. I didn't hear back from the buyer for 5 days, then on the 6th day I Countered by matching the buyer's original offer
34. Emrakul, the Aeons Torn can't be Countered
35. Pillsbury: 'Strong China' Countered US attacks at Alaska summit FOX News