1. : to make ineffective or restrain or neutralize the usually ill effects of by means of an opposite force, action, or influence a drug used to Counteract fatigue Other Words from Counteract Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Counteract Other Words from Counteract
2. See synonyms for: Counteract / Counteracting on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to act in opposition to; frustrate by contrary action.
Counteract, Counteracting, Com, Contrary
3. Counteract Balancing Beads are the economical way to balance the vehicle wheel assembly for the lifetime of the tire
4. 10 synonyms of Counteract from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Counteract
6. Counteract: to balance with an equal force so as to make ineffective
7. One way to Counteract groupthink is to encourage voters to embrace the ambiguity of what “most valuable” means
8. MVP VOTING HAS NEVER BEEN MORE BORING OWEN PHILLIPS AUGUST 14, 2020 FIVETHIRTYEIGHT English influence was all-powerful at Lisbon and the new envoy had not the talent to Counteract it
9. CSM Review says Forescout’s Counteract 8 is a powerful and highly scalable network visibility and access control solution that delivers the best classification tools for instant awareness of all network-connected devices.
Csm, Counteract, Control, Classification, Connected
10. Download Counteract Application Charts (pdf) (Updated May 2020) Light/Medium Trucks
11. Unsure if Counteract will work in your vehicle? Send us an email or join a live chat and a Counteract Tech will be happy to answer any questions.
12. Counteract is combating the climate crisis through research, development and investment in carbon removal
Counteract, Combating, Climate, Crisis, Carbon
13. Crossword Solver The Crossword Solver found 61 answers to the Counteract crossword clue
Crossword, Counteract, Clue
14. Forescout Counteract® can be deployed on virtual or physical appliances
15. To Counteract is to act in opposition to or against some force in order to neutralize the force
16. When you try to grab a rope and your friend pulls it away from you in the other direction, this is an example of a time when your friend Counteracts …
17. Counteract Tire Balance Beads - Four Packs of 12 Ounce Tire Beads - TA Truck Service Tire Balancing Beads
18. To take action to reduce the influence of something that may be harmful: Spending on marketing and advertising has increased in order to Counteract falling sales
19. These new energy technologies are aimed at Counteracting …
20. Christie Counteract with patented Care222 technology Let’s return to the places we love
21. Counteract ™ fixtures contain Ushio Inc.’s Care222 ® lamps that emit far-UVC light that has been shown in the lab to inactivate more than 99% of pathogens, including the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that causes COVID-19
Counteract, Contain, Cov, , Causes, Covid
22. The Counteract program supports basic and translational research aimed at the identification of better therapeutic medical countermeasures against chemical threat agents, and facilitates their movement through the drug development and regulatory processes in collaboration with other federal departments,
Counteract, Countermeasures, Chemical, Collaboration
23. We found 8 answers for “Counteract”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Counteract, followed by 3 definitions like “To act in opposition to”, “To act in opposition to” and “Oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions”.Synonyms for Counteract are for example counterbalance, deactivate and defuse.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Clue, Counteract, Contrary, Counterbalance, Can
25. Counteract definition, to act in opposition to; frustrate by contrary action
26. Feature: Counteract’s 30 best films of 2020 December 29, 2020; The Luckiest People in Birmingham December 29, 2020; 5 ways Superman has changed over the years December 16, 2020; Book review: Gangsters, Geezers and Mods – a working class tale from Aston December 15, 2020; Table Scraps sum up 2020 with riff-laden new single, Doom Generation December 11, 2020
Counteract, Changed, Class
27. Counteract checks compare the power of two forces and determine which defeats the other
Counteract, Checks, Compare
28. Successfully Counteracting an effect ends it unless noted otherwise
29. When attempting a Counteract check, add the relevant skill modifier or other appropriate modifier to your check against the target’s DC.
30. Counteract Balancing Beads is the only tire and complete wheel assembly balancing product on the market proven to improve fuel economy in two separate S.A.E and TMC type II tests
31. Counteract Balancing Beads are manufactured as a tempered glass bead that is placed inside a tire, or injected through the valve stem, allowing for a complete tire
32. ‘The argument was that the discount rate should be reduced to Counteract the effect of the higher rate tax on the award.’ ‘These measures would, moreover, sharply reduce revenue to money-strapped state governments, Counteracting the Federal stimulus by forcing many of them to cut back on spending.’
Counteract, Counteracting, Cut
33. To Counteract something means to reduce its effect by doing something that produces an opposite effect
34. My husband has to take several pills to Counteract high blood pressure.
35. Counteract products can be used throughout your venue – from your lobby and auditorium to your restrooms
36. The patented Care222 modules used in our Counteract products effectively inactivate pathogens, may be used when people are present, contain a proprietary filter, and are mercury-free
37. ‘The argument was that the discount rate should be reduced to Counteract the effect of the higher rate tax on the award.’ ‘These measures would, moreover, sharply reduce revenue to money-strapped state governments, Counteracting the Federal stimulus by forcing many of them to cut back on spending.’
Counteract, Counteracting, Cut
38. Launched in February 2021, Counteract is a new carbon removal company combating the climate crisis through research, development and investment.
Counteract, Carbon, Company, Combating, Climate, Crisis
39. Counteract is a not-for-profit organisation that supports communities across Australia to protect the natural environment and work for social justice and human rights
40. • Taking vitamins can Counteract some bad eating habits
41. • Many contain potassium salts to Counteract the loss of potassium ions from the body during diarrhoea
42. • Town halls should make an all out effort for interest and warmth to Counteract the pervasive greyness outside.
43. 1 day ago · Move your body for five minutes every hour to Counteract lockdown inactivity
44. Counteract Cough Drops Honey Lemon Content of Label
Counteract, Cough, Content
45. Counteract [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (oppose) contrarrestar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
Counteract, Cat, Contrarrestar
46. The drug Counteracts the symptoms, but doesn't cure the condition.
Counteracts, Cure, Condition
47. Counteract something to do something to reduce or prevent the bad or harmful effects of something synonym counter
48. These exercises aim to Counteract the effects of stress and tension
49. By pausing for a moment or two before speaking you will simply be Counteracting a nervous tendency to rush headlong into everything.
50. To Counteract this focusing, the conventional approach is to break up the circular geometry with facets or convex surfaces to provide a degree of sound diffusion.: Wide, large spectacle frames will Counteract the face's narrowness.: The masonry is so finely worked that a penknife blade cannot be fitted into the cracks, and windows or niches are trapezoid to Counteract gravity in a quake.
Counteract, Conventional, Circular, Convex, Cannot, Cracks
51. # Counteract # Distribuidores # Balanceoautomatico # BalanceoCounteract # Servicio
52. Counteract ® 8 raises the bar on device visibility and is a major step forward for organizations looking to keep pace with more than 5 billion IP-connected devices on enterprise networks today
53. Counteract Meaning: "act in opposition, hinder or defeat by contrary action," 1670s, from counter- + act (v.)
Counteract, Contrary, Counter
54. Related:… See definitions of Counteract.
55. Counteract: 1 v act in opposition to Synonyms: antagonise , antagonize Type of: act , move perform an action, or work out or perform (an action) v oppose or check by a Counteraction Synonyms: countercheck Type of: check , contain , control , curb , hold , hold in , moderate lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep
Counteract, Check, Counteraction, Countercheck, Contain, Control, Curb
56. To Counteract the violence in the community, the police increased the number of footmen on patrol
57. 🔊 The emergency room staff gave her a shot to Counteract the snake venom
58. 🔊 In order to Counteract any allergic reaction, the child carried injectable epinephrine
Counteract, Child, Carried
59. 🔊 My toddler can quickly Counteract any cleaning progress I make
Can, Counteract, Cleaning
60. See authoritative translations of Counteract in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
61. Counteract is a multidisciplinary, campus-wide effort to reduce sexual assault and center healthy sexuality using the arts
Counteract, Campus, Center
62. Counteract definition: act in opposition to synonyms: move, antagonise, act, antagonize antonyms: refrain, intemperate, immoderate, juvenile, accelerate
63. Definition of Counteract in the Definitions.net dictionary
64. What does Counteract mean? Information and translations of Counteract in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
65. # Counteract # Distribuidores # Balanceoautomatico # BalanceoCounteract # Servicio
66. Definition of Counteract (verb): reduce negative effect of something
67. Definition and synonyms of Counteract from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
68. This is the British English definition of Counteract.View American English definition of Counteract.
69. How to Counteract caffeine If you've had too much caffeine and are feeling the effects—be it jitters, a headache, or anxiety—the main thing you have to do is wait it out.
counteract (verb) · counteracts (third person present) · counteracted (past tense) · counteracted (past participle) · counteracting (present participle)