See also: Councillors Counsellors Councilors Counselors Counsel Countenance Counseling Country Counterpart Council Counterintuitive Counselor Counterproductive Counterfeit Counteract County Countless Counterculture Define Count
1. City Council is made up of 26 members: the Mayor, who is elected city-wide, and 25 Councillors who are elected in each ward across the city
City, Council, Councillors
2. The group that hosts the conversation Uplands residents and their Uplands Councillors.
3. Councillors The Governor's Council is composed of eight individuals elected from districts, and the Lieutenant Governor who serves ex officio.
Councillors, Council, Composed
4. Councillors are addressed as " Councillor " followed by their names
5. Councillors are voted in by the local community every four years to represent them on local public issues
6. The Deputy-Mayor is elected every twelve months by the Councillors.
7. Councillors; Country: Name: Albania: Prof R
8. Councillors Our Councillors provide leadership, vision and set strategic direction as well as make policy decisions on behalf of and for the benefit of you and our community
9. As democratically elected representatives, Councillors are also advocates for the community
10. Councillors The Council is a body of nine members who are elected for a four year term to carry out duties under the provisions of the Local Government Act and Regulations
Councillors, Council, Carry
11. Agra mayor Naveen Jain said, “After a complaint that husbands of two Councillors went on an official study tour to Andamans, orders have been issued to probe the matter in detail
12. Synonyms for Councillors in Free Thesaurus
13. What are synonyms for Councillors?
14. Councillors are paid a salary for their work
15. Many of Gwynedd's Councillors have published annual reports that mention their activities during the year
16. To facilitate the involvement of Councillors, members of the public, users of facilities and services and council staff in the development, improvement and co-ordination of local government to raise funds for local purposes by the fair imposition of rates, charges and fees, by income earned from investments and, when appropriate, by borrowings
Councillors, Council, Co, Charges
17. Rockhampton Regional Council consists of the Mayor and 7 Councillors who each represent separate divisions from within the Region
Council, Consists, Councillors
18. The South Burnett Regional Council is comprised of one mayor and six divisional Councillors
Council, Comprised, Councillors
19. The divisional Councillors each represent a division
20. Councillors » Local Government Entities » Local Authorities » Councillors
21. Information about Birmingham's elected Councillors
22. The House of Councillors (参議院, Sangiin) is the upper house of the National Diet of Japan.The House of Representatives is the lower house.The House of Councillors is the successor to the pre-war House of Peers.If the two houses disagree on matters of the budget, treaties, or designation of the prime minister, the House of Representatives can insist on its decision.
23. The City of Greater Dandenong has 11 Councillors whose role is to represent the interests of residents and ratepayers
24. The Mayor is elected each year by the Councillors
25. For more information about the role of local government and the specific roles of our Councillors and Mayor visit the Role of Local Government page.
26. Note: Councillors have social media accounts that they use to express their own personal views and not necessarily those of council
27. Each and every one of our Councillors has already successfully promoted change – and they come from a vast variety of countries and backgrounds
Councillors, Change, Come, Countries
28. Councillors' Discretionary Funds
29. The record of Allowances paid to Councillors is in a different format to previous years
30. Councillor (plural Councillors) (British spelling) A member of a council
Councillor, Councillors, Council
31. Profiles of Mayor and Councillors Conduct and performance of Councillors Councillor related policies and documents
Councillors, Conduct, Councillor
32. Invite the Mayor or Councillors
33. The Councillors have since had their salaries reinstated, but are now arguing they should be reimbursed for the duration of the 13-month sanction for a total of about $30,000 each — which
34. Lack of BAME Councillors 'perpetuating racial inequality and disadvantage' in the UK, says report
35. Councillors are voted in by residents every four years, to represent the community and make decisions regarding a large range of issues
36. Moonee Valley is made up of three wards - Rose Hill, Buckley and Myrnong, and each ward is represented by three Councillors.
37. Yarra is represented by 9 Councillors who were elected on 6 November 2020 to serve for a 4 year term
38. Who is the mayor? Yarra’s new Councillors have elected Cr Gabrielle de Vietri as Mayor and Cr Claudia Nguyen as Deputy Mayor for 2020/21
Councillors, Cr, Claudia
39. Yarra is divided into 3 geographic wards each ward is represented by 3 Councillors
40. The MBHS Students' Councillors is a body of student leaders whose job is to advocate for and defend the rights of their peers
41. The Hawks have swooped on another three eThekwini Municipality ANC ward Councillors who have been arrested for a slew of corruption charges in connection with the alleged R400 million Durban Solid
Councillors, Corruption, Charges, Connection
Definition of councillor : a member of a council : a member of a group of people appointed or elected to make laws or give advice : a member of a council : a member of a council
Councilor/Councillor: councillor is merely a variation of the word councilor, an alternative spelling that is preferred outside the U.S. It refers to a member of a council, such as a city council. The counselor definition refers to a public official who is responsible for creating rules and laws within their jurisdiction.
city councillor, a member of a city council. Origin: Alteration of counsellor, by assimilation with council. A councillor or councilor is a member of a local government council, such as a city council. Often in the United States, the title is councilman or councilwoman. Rank popularity for the word 'councillor' in Written Corpus Frequency: #789
Councilor/Councillor : councillor is merely a variation of the word councilor, an alternative spelling that is preferred outside the U.S. It refers to a member of a council, such as a city council or city council official.