1. Coughed, cough·ing, coughs v.intr
Coughed, Cough, Coughs
2. To make a noise similar to noisy expulsion of air from the lungs: The engine Coughed and died
3. To expel by coughing: Coughed up phlegm
4. Oak Grove School District in San Jose announced over the weekend that the woman who allegedly Coughed on a baby in a dispute with the mother …
5. One of the women charged in connection with an alleged attack on an Uber driver in California, where she allegedly Coughed on the driver during …
Charged, Connection, California, Coughed
6. A maskless Uber passenger who Coughed on a San Francisco driver for insisting she wear a mask while riding in the Uber vehicle is no stranger to reckless situations on the road
7. After the Utah Jazz Coughed the ball up early and often Tuesday, they’re focused on improving their precision Six turnovers in the first half of the first quarter put the team in a hole it had
8. Definition of Coughed in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. Information and translations of Coughed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. The maskless Uber riders who cops say Coughed on and attacked their Bay Area driver are paying a hefty price -- one's been arrested and another is surrendering to police.
11. Arna Kimiai, a woman who Coughed on an Uber rideshare driver in a now-viral video, has been charged with two felonies and two other charges On Wednesday, the San Francisco District Attorney's
Coughed, Charged, Charges
12. A woman who Coughed on an Uber driver in San Francisco has agreed to turn herself in, after her friend was arrested for pepper spraying the same …
13. She then Coughed on him, tried to grab his cellphone and ripped off his mask; The woman, dressed only in her underwear, has since posted …
14. This past Sunday and Uber driver in San Francisco found himself being assaulted and Coughed on after some unruly women took issue with his request for them to …
15. Subhakar Khadka captured footage of three women yelling profanities at him, one of whom Coughed on him, ripped off his mask, and grabbed his phone.
16. An Asian Uber driver was assaulted and Coughed-upon by a group of women after he refused them service for not wearing masks
17. Jude Carradice Lamond, 19, Coughed in the faces of staff and spat on the floor while experinceing Covid symptoms during a string of incidents at Forever Care Supported Living in Sunderland, Tyneside.
Carradice, Coughed, Covid, Care
18. A woman was arrested Thursday on suspicion of pepper-spraying an Uber driver in San Francisco who was Coughed at and insulted after he demanded a passenger wear a mask, police announced
19. The maskless Uber riders who cops say Coughed on and attacked their Bay Area driver are paying a hefty price -- one's been arrested and another is surrendering to police
20. Uber passengers Coughed on a driver and ripped off his mask
21. Lyft's not waiting around for an attack to go down in one of its cars -- it's banning the maskless rider who Coughed on and attacked an Uber driver
22. A maskless Uber passenger who Coughed on a San Francisco driver for insisting she wear a mask while riding in the Uber vehicle is no stranger to reckless situations on the road
23. Synonyms for Coughed in Free Thesaurus
24. At one point, the woman who Coughed on the driver also grabbed his cellphone from the center dash area and ripped off the facemask he was wearing
Coughed, Cellphone, Center
25. VIDEO: San Francisco Uber driver Coughed on, pepper sprayed after asking women to wear masks A San Francisco Uber driver said he was harassed and mocked by three unruly passengers because he’s a
26. The maskless Uber riders who cops say Coughed on and attacked their Bay Area driver are paying a hefty price — one’s been arrested and another is surrendering to police
27. A woman in the passenger’s seat uttered an expletive about a mask and then Coughed on the driver, while using racial slurs
28. Trashbag that Coughed on Uber Driver faces hefty prison time Posted by charminultra on 3/17/21 at 1:41 pm 9 5 LINK Love to see trashy people like this get dicked down by justice
29. Uber nightmares: Driver attacked and Coughed on by passenger [video] A passenger has been banned from the ride-hailing app Uber after she attacked, Coughed on …
30. An Uber bully who Coughed on a driver has been charged with assault and robbery after turning herself in
31. 1 day ago · Nassau woman who Coughed in face of cancer patient pleads guilty, could face jail time Debra Jo Hunter of Fernandina Beach could get up to 60-days in jail.
Coughed, Cancer, Could
32. A woman who allegedly Coughed on an Uber driver in San Francisco recently was charged Wednesday with multiple felonies
33. 22 hours ago · RAW: Viral video: Mother of 10 says she was Coughed on at Jacksonville Pier One (Courtesy of Heather Sprague/Facebook) Debra Jo Hunter, of Fernandina Beach, was booked into the Duval County jail
Coughed, Courtesy, County
34. Arna Kimiai is an anti-masker and even Coughed on the driver when the latter pulled off the car asking the passengers to put on the mask
35. A San Francisco Uber driver was Coughed on by a passenger in a disturbing attack caught on camera
Coughed, Caught, Camera
36. Video: What happened when a mask-less passenger Coughed on, assaulted an Uber driver in SF Bay Area
ˈkȯf . coughed; coughing; coughs. (Entry 1 of 2) intransitive verb. 1 : to expel air from the lungs suddenly with a sharp, short noise : to emit a cough (see cough entry 2 sense 1) The dust made him cough repeatedly. 2 : to make a noise like that of coughing The engine coughed and sputtered and then stopped.
Definition of cough. 1 : to expel air from the lungs suddenly with a sharp, short noise : to emit a cough (see cough entry 2 sense 1) The dust made him cough repeatedly.
To make a noise similar to noisy expulsion of air from the lungs: The engine coughed and died. To expel by coughing: coughed up phlegm. n. 1. The act of coughing. 2. An illness marked by frequent coughing. 1. To hand over or relinquish (money or another possession), often reluctantly. 2.
To lose possession of (the ball or puck), especially because of defensive pressure from the opposing team. To fail to maintain (a lead in a game). [Middle English coughen, ultimately of imitative origin .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.