COTERIE [ˈkōdərē, ˌkōdəˈrē]
coterie (noun) · coteries (plural noun)
See also: Coterie
1. Definition of Coterie : an intimate and often exclusive group of persons with a unifying common interest or purpose a Coterie of artists a Coterie of astronomers Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Coterie
2. “Coterie diapers are simple, secure, soft, very absorbent, and the safest and cleanest diaper.” “Coterie's hypoallergenic diapers have become a favorite among new parents because of their superhigh absorbency (up to 25 times their weight!) and sustainable sourcing.”
3. Coterie is a licensed insurance producer in all 50 states, and is backed by A-rated licensed insurers and reinsurers
4. Coterie is a community-oriented platform that connects fashion brands and buyers at one centralized event, driven by commerce. While we’ve longed to see our community face-to-face over these several months, it’s been encouraging to experience the love and support we all have for one another from afar.
5. Let The Coterie inspire your students in the classroom virtually or for your students’ at-home learning days
6. Coterie is a curated collection for your wardrobe that you won't find anywhere else
7. Coterie was designed with the unexpected in mind because we want to create an experience like no other
8. At Coterie Brooklyn, we believe that your selection of home décor should enhance your living space
9. Coterie is a hair salon. It is also a gathering space of diverse, talented and seasoned stylists
10. Coterie offers both standard, year-long policies, as well as flexible duration, project-based coverage through our partners
11. Shop unique healthcare, science, and education-inspired gifts by V Coterie at vCoterie.com.
12. Coterie has partnered with world class hotels offering exclusive access to amenities for Coterie member’s work and play needs
13. Coterie is a community-oriented platform that connects fashion brands and buyers at one centralized event, driven by commerce
14. Since 2007, Coterie has produced wines from tiny parcels within acclaimed vineyards that express the distinction of their place
15. Coterie offers the first crowd sourced enabled innovation platform to quickly turn ideas to results
16. Built on the award winning InnovationCast platform, Coterie delivers results with ready built innovation hubs for RPA, AI, BPM, IoT, Blockchain and other transformation initiatives.
17. Aside from the numbers, and largely thanks to Coterie, the collaboration between Fujitsu and our vendor partners is more streamlined, effective and far easier to manage
18. Coterie synonyms, Coterie pronunciation, Coterie translation, English dictionary definition of Coterie
19. Synonyms & Antonyms of Coterie a group of people sharing a common interest and relating together socially a Coterie of old friends who attend all of the home games of the high school basketball team
20. Coterie a circle of persons associated together and separated from outsiders; an association for political or social purposes; a number of people meeting familiarly, usually for social or literary reasons, 1738
21. Coterie is a university-based organization that began in the 1930’s as a way to help connect newcomers to Missouri School of Mines
22. Coterie is the premier global event within the New York marketplace — also comprised of SOLE COMMERCE, Fame and Moda — that connects women's apparel and accessories designers with the international
23. Coterie: 1 n an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose Synonyms: camp , clique , ingroup , inner circle , pack Types: show 16 types hide 16 types Bloomsbury Group an inner circle of writers and artists and philosophers who lived in or around Bloomsbury early in the 20th century and were noted for their unconventional lifestyles
24. Coterie (n.) "exclusive set or circle of persons who are in the habit of meeting and socializing, a clique," 1738, from French Coterie "circle of acquaintances," originally an organization of peasants holding land from a feudal lord (14c.), from cotier "tenant of a cote" (see cottage).
25. Coterie makes high-quality plant-based, hypoallergenic diapers and wipes for babies and toddlers
26. Based in New York, Coterie makes sustainably-sourced, hypoallergenic diapers that are free of harmful chemicals.Coterie was founded by Frank Yu, an “accidental diaper engineer,” after stumbling upon a Japanese diaper so soft he thought it was cashmere at first.
27. Coterie is a business insurance company based in Cincinnati, Ohio
28. ‘A Coterie of students stood close by the stairs to the beach, kicking sand at each other and taking turns leaping into the ocean.’ ‘The hermit's warning about marriage didn't seem to trouble him: he enjoyed a Coterie of wives and survived unscathed.’
29. The Coterie is the principal thieves' guild of Kirkwall
30. The Coterie has many associates throughout Kirkwall and the organization is composed of several groups, each with their own directive and leader
31. Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy
32. Through our tech-based business insurance solutions for agents and brokers, Coterie delivers simpler coverage, better pricing, admitted products, national market access, and a streamlined experience for both agents, and their clients.
33. Coterie definition: A Coterie of a particular kind is a small group of people who are close friends or have a Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. Coterie will be adding an additional sanitation fee per client
35. Speak with one of our partner marketing experts today to find out how Coterie can help with your partner programmes
36. Coterie Baby, New York, New York
37. Coterie is a modern baby care brand for the uncompromising parent
38. Vino Coterie is the result of five friends and a trip to Napa
39. After graduating from Nebraska Wesleyan University with a BFA in Acting, as well as a BA in Theater Arts Management, she is thrilled to be joining the Coterie's Teaching Artist team!
40. Find 2 ways to say Coterie, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. 19 reviews of The Coterie "Classically made craft cocktails, local craft beer, unique specials and events! Blues and jazz music with local artists, in the heart of downtown kokomo."