costly (adjective) · costlier (comparative adjective) · costliest (superlative adjective)
See also: Costliness
1. Costliness noun [U] (HIGH PRICE) the fact of being expensive or too expensive: The hotel is very popular, despite its Costliness
2. People still use this credit without realizing its Costliness.
3. See costly ‘Scarcity and resulting Costliness confined its use chiefly to precious metalworking, where it was employed as a flux to cleanse surfaces of oxides and …
4. The crises due to this unregulated production, and the Costliness of the struggles, led to the formation of joint-stock companies
5. THE COMMON SENSE OF SOCIALISM JOHN SPARGO It is not only their Costliness and their beauty, but the associations which make them of so much interest
6. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Costliness
7. Princeton's WordNet (4.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: Costliness, dearness, preciousness (noun) the quality possessed by something with a great price or value
8. "Costliness" (from timios, "valued at great price, precious;" see No
9. Costliness kost'-li-nes (timiotes, "preciousness," "an abundance of costly things"): Found only in Revelation 18:19 , "made rich by reason of her Costliness."
10. There is a cost to discipleship, a Costliness to following Jesus
11. As one has said, “following is costly, shining is using up that which produces light.” We certainly see that is our study of Acts and in the Costliness of Paul’s discipleship
12. What does Costliness mean? The characteristic of being costly
13. Need synonyms for Costliness? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead
14. To be dazzled at the Costliness of men's apparel
15. For delicacy of food was disregarded, and Costliness of raiment was despised, all manner of parade was put down, and all the zeal for the wisdom of this world
16. Objectives: In light of ongoing discussions about health care policy, this study offered a method of calculating costs at Manitoba hospitals that compared relative Costliness of inpatient care provided in each hospital
17. See authoritative translations of Costliness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
18. Synonyms for Costliness noun the quality possessed by something with a great price or value Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
19. Both are short -- only a sentence or two long -- and both have a similar teaching about the Costliness of the Kingdom
20. What are another words for Costliness? Dearness, preciousness, expensiveness
21. Full list of synonyms for Costliness is here.
22. The fact of causing problems or the loss of something synonym expense war's terrible Costliness (= lots of people can die and be injured)
23. 1.the quality possessed by something with a great price or value Familiarity information: Costlinessused as a noun is very rare.
24. KJV Dictionary Definition: Costliness Costliness
25. Costliness was assessed by comparing return rates for stamped vs
26. The fact of causing problems or the loss of something synonym expense war's terrible Costliness (= lots of people can die and be injured)
27. Costliness definition: the quality possessed by something with a great price or value synonyms: preciousness, dearness, expensiveness antonyms: inexpensiveness
28. Costliness: 1 n the quality possessed by something with a great price or value Synonyms: dearness , preciousness Type of: expensiveness the quality of being high-priced
29. The Costliness of commitment to God's will is seen in the example of Jesus
30. The Costliness of Possessing Christ
31. Abnormal behavior is a combination of personal distress, psychological dysfunction, deviance from social norms, dangerousness to self and others, and Costliness to society
32. Greatness of value, preciousness, Costliness, pricelessness Patient im Endstadium Farm bugarski wzorzec nocturnal league Una in perpetuum imati dobru reputaciju Jacksonville Indian Shot warowny one who obtains or achieves scotch proverbial gladponsen wolfram forester bandit kone perceptive (adj.) mile ki ga nagai silloin liberalizace dour
33. The data are used to test for compression (or narrowing) in case mix payment weights that would result from using only Medicare claims and facility cost reports to quantify daily routine Costliness
34. Antonyms for Costliness include austerity, plainness, simplicity, bareness, destitution, impecuniosity, impecuniousness, indigence, penury and rusticism
35. Costliness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Costliness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
37. Spanish Translation of “Costliness” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
38. The Costliness of data collection and aggregation and the issue of attribution also pose serious problems with respect to efficiency and relevance
39. 19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her Costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate
40. Suggest as a translation of "Costliness" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee
41. German Translation of “Costliness” The official Collins English-German Dictionary online
42. But the Costliness of Jesuit education requires much more
43. Costliness in a sentence - Use "Costliness" in a sentence 1
44. Further, the Costliness of patent litigation is an important consideration
45. But Costliness and political inertia have kept these schemes largely in limbo
46. Costliness Meaning in Urdu is گران قیمت ہونا - Graan Qeemat Hona Urdu Meaning
47. The most accurate translation of Costliness, Graan Qeemat Hona in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
costliness - the quality possessed by something with a great price or value
costliness noun [ U ] (HIGH DAMAGE) › the fact of involving a lot of loss or damage: The film is about the hopeless costliness of war. The costliness of that miss was emphasized when the opposition scored again, making it 2-0.
› the fact of involving a lot of loss or damage: The film is about the hopeless costliness of war. The costliness of that miss was emphasized when the opposition scored again, making it 2-0.