1. Costed synonyms, Costed pronunciation, Costed translation, English dictionary definition of Costed
2. But when cost means determine the cost of or set the cost of, it is inflected Costed
3. For example, we might say that the store manager Costed the milk at a cheaper price
4. What does Costed mean? Simple past tense of cost
5. (verb) We Costed the project at $1,000,000.
6. Find 35 ways to say Costed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Both cost and Costed can be used; it depends on the sense in which you use them
Cost, Costed, Can
8. As verbs the difference between cost and Costed is that cost is to incur a charge; to require payment of a price while Costed is simple past tense of cost
Cost, Costed, Charge
9. Costed is not correct as the past of cost
Costed, Correct, Cost
10. Costed certainly is a word: it is the past tense and past participle of the verb cost in the senses cited in the question
Costed, Certainly, Cost, Cited
11. The Costed_FLAG in material transactions(MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table) can have the below three values: N -> Not processed and waiting for the cost manager NULL -> Successfully processed by the cost manager E -> Errored out during costing
Costed, Can, Cost, Costing
12. SQL Query to find out unCosted transactions.
13. Synonyms for Costed include sold for, fetched, brought, was, were, been, went for, gone for, came to and come to
Costed, Came, Come
14. Definition of Costed in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Costed mean? Information and translations of Costed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
16. Looking for online definition of Costed or what Costed stands for? Costed is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
17. Costed is only a word in certain instances, not in the normal use of the word cost
Costed, Certain, Cost
18. When you are using the sense of the word 'cost' to mean 'acertaining what the cost is/would be', then you can say "I Costed that last month." But when you are describing how much something cost in …
Cost, Can, Costed
19. Synonyms for Costed in Free Thesaurus
20. Simple past tense and past participle of cost We Costed the project at $1,000,000
21. (simple past tense) We've Costed the project at £1,000,000
22. Costed Implementation Plans Guidance and Lessons Learned At the 2012 London Summit on Family Planning, global leaders made new commitments of $2.6 billion to help deliver contraceptives to an additional 120 million women by 2020
Costed, Commitments, Contraceptives
23. Costed is a word but not in the context you gave
24. Using "Costed" there would be wrong, although it's a fairly common mistake for native English-speaking children to make because it follows the pattern of regular verbs.
Costed, Common, Children
25. So, is using “Costed” completely wrong? That depends on what you’re trying to say
26. The cost estimate has the status KA (Costed without errors)
27. ‘First, if a comprehensive Schedule of Dilapidations is Costed the cost which the tenant would have had to incur to comply with the repairing covenants is ascertained.’ Synonyms value , price, put a price on, put a value on, put a figure on, estimate the cost of, estimate the price of, evaluate
Comprehensive, Costed, Cost, Comply, Covenants
28. HP+ is the global leader in providing technical support and capacity building to ministries of health to plan, develop, and execute country-owned national Costed implementation plans (CIPs) for family planning
Capacity, Country, Costed, Cips
29. 4.7.1 Understanding the Costed Routing Inquiry Program
30. Use the Costed Routing/Process Inquiry program (P30208) to review the summarized costs of an item for each operation in the routing
31. Green party’s ‘fully Costed’ platform gets a failing grade from former parliamentary budget officer By Alex Ballingall Ottawa Bureau Wed., Sept
32. Avnet agrees to provide Nutanix with a detailed Costed Bill of Materials (“BOM”) with respect to each Product showing a breakdown of all Component Costs to Nutanix
Costed, Component, Costs
33. Go to Transactions > Manufacturing > Costed Bill of Materials Inquiry.2
34. Costed Items: Items for which the quantity and raw cost is provided
35. Oracle Projects does not recalculate the raw cost of imported Costed items
36. With Oracle Projects, you can perform burdening and accounting on Costed and unCosted items that you load via Transaction Import
37. Costed is the past participle of cost, therefore, following the same rule as did vs had done, I think it should be had Costed
38. Ghana Family Planning Costed Implementation Plan GOVERNMENT OF GHANA Ministry of Health
39. Next Steps “Costed implementation plans are crucial for determining the financing gap and mobilizing resources
40. A Costed Implementation Plan (CIP) is a multi-year actionable roadmap designed to help governments achieve their family planning goals—goals that when achieved will save millions of lives and improve the health and wellbeing of women, families and communities
Costed, Cip, Communities
41. We've got 2 rhyming words for Costed » What rhymes with Costed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Costed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Costed, Composing, Coming
42. Costed Plans for Scaling Up Nutrition: Nigeria
43. NCI Agency Customer Services Catalogue Please use 'Costed Services' in first place; if service cannot be found than use 'Legacy Services'.
Customer, Catalogue, Costed, Cannot
44. Fully-Costed plan in English translation and definition "fully-Costed plan", Dictionary English-English online
45. Example sentences with "fully-Costed plan", translation memory
46. In conjunction with the secretariat, the Commission would aim to develop a fully Costed …
Conjunction, Commission, Costed
47. If a run result of 100 pounds is Costed here, 60 will be Costed to cost code 111.444.555 and 40 to cost code 222.555.666
Costed, Cost, Code
48. 1.7.2 Fix Costed Fix Costed works in the same way as Costed, except it does not use the assignment or organisation level costing
49. So the Fix Costed hierarchy is as follows, with 1 having the highest priority
50. OEM's that employ strategic sourcing techniques often find contract manufacturers are reluctant to supply Costed bill's of material
51. Understand the differences then use our 3 secrets to getting the Costed BOMs
52. FHI 360 is a pioneering leader in providing support to countries to develop and execute Costed implementation plans (CIPs) for family planning programs
Countries, Costed, Cips
53. Instead, they can be Costed in sections
54. Individual assemblies can be Costed as early as the design phase, before the structure of the finished product is finalized
55. Order BOM cost estimates thus enable materials to be Costed from the bottom up during the design process in complex make-to-order production environments.
Cost, Costed, Complex
Cost noun. 1 An amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something: we are able to cover the cost of the event health-care costs. [mass noun]: the tunnel has been built at no cost to the state.
1. the price paid or required for acquiring, producing, or maintaining something, usually measured in money, time, or energy; expense or expenditure; outlay. 2. suffering or sacrifice; loss; penalty: count the cost to your health; I know to my cost.
Definition of cost. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : the amount or equivalent paid or charged for something : price The average cost of a college education has gone up dramatically. b : the outlay or expenditure (as of effort or sacrifice) made to achieve an object He achieved fame, but at the cost of losing several friends.