1. Costarred synonyms, Costarred pronunciation, Costarred translation, English dictionary definition of Costarred
2. 30 synonyms and near synonyms of Costarred from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
3. Find another word for Costarred.
4. Costarred meaning Simple past tense and past participle of costar.
5. Definition of Costarred in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Costarred mean? Information and translations of Costarred in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Edward’s first film was “Fool Killer” at age 11 opposite Anthony Perkins, He Costarred
8. Since The L Word, the model-turned-actress has Costarred in NBC's Chase alongside SVU ’s Kelli Giddish and had a recurring role on Bosch
9. Joan and her husband, Franchot, Costarred for the seventh time in the dramatic comedy
10. Julie Costarred with Paul Newman in the renowned Alfred Hitchcock film Torn Curtain
11. Actor Simon Rex, who Costarred with Meghan in TV show Cuts in 2005, just gave a revealing interview on the Hollywood Raw podcast
12. Here is the answer for: Diane who Costarred on HBO's Enlightened crossword clue answers, solutions for the popular game Crosswords with Friends
Costarred, Crossword, Clue, Crosswords
13. This video shows you the pronunciation of the word: Costarred Curious what you can find with thi
Costarred, Curious, Can
14. In the months following her triumph at the Oscars, McDormand Costarred with Glenn Close in the World War II-era drama Paradise Road (1997), directed by …
15. A Quick Reminder of the Movies Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Have Costarred In
16. Donovan Eckhardt, who Costarred with Alison Victoria on HGTV’s reality hit Windy City Rehab, has filed a lawsuit claiming defamation and emotional distress based on his portrayal in …
Costarred, City, Claiming
17. Contract Kid: William Reynolds on Douglas Sirk, a 2007 interview with the actor, who Costarred in three Sirk films, including All That Heaven Allows; Trailer; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing; An essay by film scholar Laura Mulvey and an excerpt from a 1971 essay on Sirk by filmmaker Rainer Werner Fassbinder; Cover by Robert Hunt
Contract, Costarred, Cover
18. The actress Costarred with Bing Crosby and William Holden in the film as the female lead, Georgie
19. Word Scramble - English word Costarred: words that start with Costarred, words that end with Costarred, anagrams of Costarred, how to spell Costarred!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
20. Philip Carey, the ruggedly handsome veteran actor who Costarred in the 1960s TV western "Laredo" and more recently played the long-running role of …
21. Costarred - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Costarred and much more
22. The word Costarred uses 9 letters: a, c, d, e, o, r, r, s, t
23. Costarred is playable in: Words With Friends 13
24. Khan Costarred as Simon Masrani in “Jurassic World” (2015) and played Harry Sims in “Inferno” (2016)
25. The couple, who Costarred in the 2013 rom-com The To Do List, was first spotted together on what seemed to be a coffee date in Hader's hometown in December 2019
Couple, Costarred, Com, Coffee
26. Hill also Costarred in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," "Get Him to the Greek," and "21 Jump Street." Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP Hill also voiced a character in the animated "How To Train Your Dragon" movie trilogy, and starred in Netflix's limited series "Maniac."
27. Synonyms for Costarred include acted, appeared, collaborated, entertained, performed, starred, headlined, featured, showcased and spotlighted
28. Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock almost Costarred in Creepshow episode
Chappelle, Chris, Costarred, Creepshow
29. Actress Dana Plato, who as a kid Costarred on the wholesome sitcom Diff'rent Strokes and as an adult seemed bedeviled by its reputed curse, died of an accidental prescription-drug overdose
30. In 2009, he Costarred with Don Cheadle and Ethan Hawke in Brooklyn’s Finest
31. The same year he also Costarred with Oscar winner Hilary Swank in Amelia
32. In 1996 he Costarred with Madonna in the musical Evita (1996), playing the role of Ché, the film’s narrator
costarred or co-starred; costarring or co-starring. Definition of costar (Entry 2 of 2) 1 transitive : to employ or present (someone) as one of two or more leading performers in a motion picture, play, etc. Directed by Lasse Hallström … and costarring a fine ensemble …— Leonora Langley.
A starring actor or actress given equal status with another or others in a play, film, or television series. To act or present as a costar. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
1 transitive : to employ or present (someone) as one of two or more leading performers in a motion picture, play, etc. Directed by Lasse Hallström … and costarring a fine ensemble … — Leonora Langley