cosseted (adjective) · cossetted (adjective)
See also: Cosseted
1. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB The pair were being spoiled and Cosseted by a master-hand, and it did them more good than their success
2. Hornung They have been Cosseted and comforted and the devil has gone out of their blood.
3. / ˈkɑː.sɪt / -t- or UK also -tt- to give a lot of attention to making someone comfortable and to protecting them from anything unpleasant: Children sometimes need to be Cosseted. disapproving The country has been Cosseted …
4. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the Cosseted crossword clue
5. 10 synonyms of Cosseted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Cosseted: to treat with great or excessive care.
7. Cosseted 'Cosseted' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cosseted We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cosseted will help you to finish your crossword today.
8. Usage notes The adjective Cosseted is frequently written with two T’s: cossetted.
9. ‘the Cosseted world of the superstar’ ‘for cossetted cats living in the UK, life has never been better’
10. What does Cosseted mean? Simple past tense and past participle of cosset
11. See authoritative translations of Cosseted in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
12. The Cosseted focus of the Ludwig installation accrues only in the show's final, uppermost gallery, where CREMASTER 5, 1997, and its related sculptures are surrounded by luminous matte black plastic walls accented with artificial lilies.
13. The Cosseted Pet A shop for well loved pets Shop Now The Cosseted Pet A shop for well loved pets Shop Now The Cosseted Pet A shop for well loved pets Shop Now
14. If someone is Cosseted, everything possible is done for them and they are protected from anything unpleasant
15. Our kind of travel is definitely not suitable for people who expect to be Cosseted. [be VERB -ed] Synonyms: pamper, baby, pet, cosher [Irish] More Synonyms of cosset
16. Italian words for Cosseted include coccolare, vezzeggiare and vezzeggiata
17. Europe's aging and "Cosseted" populations are underproductive and self-satisfied.Prudential
18. Whereupon in floods of tears, the Misses Redwood made for me, and insisted on being taken up one on each knee and "Cosseted" because of …
19. Cosseted 'Cosseted' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cosseted We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cosseted will help you to finish your crossword today
20. THE Cosseted throng of Welsh assembly members that populate their luxurious work (maybe the wrong word here) place should be made to publish a full list of the employees and their responsibilities
21. Novelist whose postmodernist works portray the anomie of an America Cosseted by material excess and stupefied by empty mass culture and politics.
22. Antonyms for Cosseted include abused, ill-treated, ill-used, maltreated, manhandled, mishandled, mistreated, misused, ignored and neglected
23. Fun Facts about the name Cosseted
24. How unique is the name Cosseted? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
25. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Cosseted was not present
26. Adjective Cosseted pampered; spoilt 3; verb with object Cosseted to treat as a pet; pamper; coddle
27. 1; noun Cosseted a lamb brought up without its dam; pet lamb
28. 1; noun Cosseted Simple past tense and past participle of cosset
29. As a child, she had been spoiled and Cosseted
30. 19 But once connected, it was a different story one was taken in and Cosseted like the biblical prodigal
31. We found one answer for the crossword clue Cosseted
32. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Cosseted yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
33. Usually found in the wardrobes of northern European grandmothers, the Wrishofer has Cosseted the feet of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal and avant-garde rapper MIA in recent weeks
34. After Cameron it was wonderful to be so esteemed so Cosseted: 17
35. The team were still wrapped together in the comfort zone of a four-year period when each had Cosseted and protected the other: 18
36. But once connected it was a different story one was taken in and Cosseted like the biblical prodigal: 19.
37. Yet here, in the Cosseted confines of Mar-a-Lago, those concerns seemed a million miles away
38. European governments are often seen in the United States as free-spending, liberal bastions, but this time it was Washington that threw billions at drugmakers and Cosseted their business.
39. Cosseted Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Cosseted in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
40. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Cosseted in Urdu is لاڈ کرنا, and in roman we write it Laad Karna.
41. Top synonyms for Cosseted (other words for Cosseted) are pampered, coddled and petted.
42. Peter Thiel Takes Aim at Google’s “Cosseted,” “Incurious,” “Isolated” Mandarins Over Their China Policies The conservative technologist left the utopians of Silicon Valley last year.
Define cosseted. cosseted synonyms, cosseted pronunciation, cosseted translation, English dictionary definition of cosseted. tr.v. cos·set·ed , cos·set·ing , cos·sets To pamper. n. A pet, especially a pet lamb.
English Language Learners Definition of cosset formal : to give (someone) a lot of care and attention or too much care and attention See the full definition for cosset in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Cosseted definition, to treat as a pet; pamper; coddle. See more.
Children sometimes need to be cosseted. disapproving The country has been cosseted (= too protected) by the government for so long that people have forgotten how to take responsibility for themselves.