1. To give forth flashes of light; sparkle and glitter: diamonds Coruscating in the candlelight
2. Extremely intelligent and exciting or humorous: He's known for his Coruscating wit.
3. To give forth flashes of light; sparkle and glitter: diamonds Coruscating in the candlelight
4. ‘A Coruscating stream of gems cascades from an ornate chandelier above, surrounded by birds.’ ‘The new silver crown is like a Coruscating jewel in the string of ornaments.’ ‘Each dive in the Cove was a life-changing experience - a Coruscating kaleidoscope of natural beauty that left him strangely diminished.’
5. 17 synonyms of Coruscating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Coruscating
7. Coruscating: to shoot forth bursts of light.
8. Hey there! I'm Coruscating but most folks call me Cory
9. The latest tweets from @Coruscating
10. Coruscating is an album by English saxophonist John Surman recorded in 1999 and released on the ECM label.
11. Definition of 'Coruscating' (kɒrəskeɪtɪŋ, US kɔːr-) adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] A Coruscating speech or performance is lively, intelligent, and impressive.
12. Diamonds Coruscating in the candlelight.
13. Find more ways to say Coruscating, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Coruscating means sparkling – but the phrase “when sparks fly” is a wholly accepted English metaphor for argument and strife, or the “spark” that triggers a conflict
15. By extension, Coruscating is a perfectly reasonable word to use for a verbal attack that might trigger a fight.
16. The Coruscating silver of her eyes Definitions on the go Look up any word in the dictionary offline, anytime, anywhere with the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary app
17. Coruscating Elixir is a unique Ruby Flask.
18. Coruscating Images provides the best Aerial Photography in Sacramento and Surrounding Areas
19. What is the definition of Coruscating? What is the meaning of Coruscating? How do you use Coruscating in a sentence? What are synonyms for Coruscating?
20. Definition of Coruscating in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Coruscating mean? Information and translations of Coruscating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
22. Coruscating From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Coruscating cor‧us‧ca‧ting / ˈkɒrəskeɪtɪŋ $ ˈkɔː-, ˈkɑː- / adjective SHINE literary attractive and having a lot of energy , or shining brightly a play with scenes of Coruscating brilliance Examples from the Corpus Coruscating • Coruscating jewels Origin Coruscating
23. What does Coruscating mean? Present participle of coruscate
24. Definition of Coruscating adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
25. Coruscating: Present participle of <xref>coruscate</xref>
26. You pretty much can't use the adjective "Coruscating" in our field without bringing to mind the Lensman, and all that implies for the world.MIND MELD: Worldbuilding
27. Payne hits the ground running in the deceptively simple, inimitable style of Edgar Allen Poe meets Margaret Thatcher:When did you last come across the words "Coruscating
28. Coruscating Cinnamon Granules is a looped, silent black-and-white film of cinnamon bits flaring as they fall on an electric burner in a darkened room
29. Examples from Classical Literature It was a cameo of City's campaign, their Coruscating skills tarnished by squandered opportunities and defensive fragility.
30. For decades, this Coruscating city of hills, bordered by water on three sides, was a beloved haven for reinvention, a refuge for immigrants, bohemians, artists and outcasts
31. Also in 1940 Joffrey saw another work that was to become a company trademark, Kurt Jooss's The Green Table, a Coruscating commentary on war and hypocrisy
32. Coruscating Cinnamon Granules is a looped, silent black-and-white film of cinnamon bits flaring as they fall on an electric burner in a darkened room
33. It was a cameo of City's campaign, their Coruscating skills tarnished by squandered opportunities and defensive fragility.
34. Synonyms for Coruscating in Free Thesaurus
35. Synonyms for Coruscating include irradiant, brilliant, dazzling, luminous, lustrous, radiant, beaming, incandescent, gleaming and refulgent
36. A Coruscating city on the move ceases moving
37. Coruscating is the participial form, and the verb itself is rather rare
38. Coruscating Images is a Sacramento Drone Photography and Video Company that values craftsmanship and customer service first
39. Coruscating John Surman Jazz · 2000 Preview SONG TIME At Dusk
40. Coruscating pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the pernicious? per-ni-ci-o-us
41. On Coruscating Surman assembles a string quartet, a bassist, and his own array of saxophones and clarinets to embark upon a journey that texturally resembles a suite, but is actually a series of compositions by Surman of settings for strings and soloists
42. Coruscating Soul; 1560.00: Reported Location of a One-Time Prince of Hell-Iron Republic Safe-Conduct: For items with two conversion options, the success given refers only to the first option
43. Those familiar with Bacevich's work will recognize the clarity of expression, the devastating directness and the Coruscating wit that characterize the writing of one of the most articulate and incisive living critics of American foreign policy."--The Washington Post
44. Fun Facts about the name Coruscating
45. How unique is the name Coruscating? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
46. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Coruscating was not present
47. Another way to say Coruscating? Synonyms for Coruscating (other words and phrases for Coruscating).
48. 1,270 Followers, 2,812 Following, 1,636 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Coruscating Images (@Coruscatingimages)
49. Find more ways to say Coruscating, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Coruscating Images provides the best Aerial Photography in Sacramento and Surrounding Areas
51. #belgium #doom #funeral #darkAmbient #timeless #Coruscating #apollyon #pattheeuws
Definition of coruscate. intransitive verb. 1 : to give off or reflect light in bright beams or flashes : sparkle. 2 : to be brilliant or showy in technique or style.
intr.v. cor·us·cat·ed, cor·us·cat·ing, cor·us·cates. 1. To give forth flashes of light; sparkle and glitter: diamonds coruscating in the candlelight. 2. To exhibit sparkling virtuosity: a flutist whose music coruscated throughout the concert hall.
Coruscate definition is - to give off or reflect light in bright beams or flashes : sparkle. How to use coruscate in a sentence. Did You Know?
Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. There any similarity ends, for her coruscating first movement is more wildly constructed and wide-ranging in its emotional frames of reference. He made a coruscating attack on the growth of the central bureaucracy of political parties. Example from the Hansard archive.