See also: Corresponding Correspondingly Corroborate Correspondence Correlation Corrupt Correlate Corruption Correct Corral Corridor Corrosion Corrosive Corrugated Correlated Corroboration Correspondent Corriente Statement Correction
1. Definition of Corresponding 1 a : having or participating in the same relationship (such as kind, degree, position, correspondence, or function) especially with regard to the same or like wholes (such as geometric figures or sets) Corresponding parts of similar triangles
2. Corresponding synonyms, Corresponding pronunciation, Corresponding translation, English dictionary definition of Corresponding
3. Accompanying another: a high corporate position and its Corresponding problems
4. Corresponding definition, identical in all essentials or respects: Corresponding fingerprints
5. 36 synonyms of Corresponding from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Corresponding
7. Corresponding: having qualities in common
8. Find 28 ways to say Corresponding, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. C2 similar to, connected with, or caused by something else: Company losses were 50 percent worse than in the Corresponding period last year
Connected, Caused, Company, Corresponding
10. As the course becomes more difficult, there's usually a Corresponding …
11. Synonyms for Corresponding include correspondent, correlated, matching, commensurate, correlative, equivalent, parallel, related, relative and similar
Corresponding, Correspondent, , Commensurate, Correlative
12. The Corresponding files are small in size and can be scaled at any resolution without losses
13. Data Corresponding to a web address is encoded in a pattern of black and white squares, called a data matrix
14. Each time an activity is carried out, the residual availability of a nonrenewable resource is decreased by the Corresponding resource demand.
15. Corresponding objects are those that appear in the same place in two similar situations
16. Angle A on the left is the Corresponding angle to K on the right, because they are in the same location …
17. 6 ways to abbreviate Corresponding
18. How to abbreviate Corresponding? Get the most popular abbreviation for Corresponding updated in 2021
19. Synonyms for Corresponding in Free Thesaurus
20. 32 synonyms for Corresponding: equivalent, matching, similar, related, correspondent
21. Corresponding Angles Definition: Corresponding angles are the angles which are formed in matching corners or Corresponding corners with the transversal when two parallel lines are intersected by any other line (i.e
22. For example, in the below-given figure, angle p and angle w are the Corresponding angles.
23. Corresponding Sentence Examples On the preparation of the substituted amides from the Corresponding sodamides see A
24. They are violet-red in colour, and on boiling or long standing with dilute acids they pass into the Corresponding …
25. Definition of Corresponding in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Corresponding mean? Information and translations of Corresponding in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. Corresponding comes from the Latin roots cor-, meaning "together," and respondere, meaning "to answer." Aside from its meaning of "having similar function and purpose," the adjective can also mean "related" or "accompanying." Type the Corresponding keys …
Corresponding, Comes, Cor, Can
28. As verbs the difference between Corresponding and according is that Corresponding is while according is
29. As adjectives the difference between Corresponding and according is that Corresponding is that have a similar relationship while according is agreeing; in agreement or harmony; harmonious
30. As a noun Corresponding is action of the verb to correspond
31. Corresponding in a sentence 1 All rights have Corresponding responsibilities
32. 2 All rights carry with them Corresponding responsibilities
33. 3 The war, and the Corresponding fall in trade, have had a devastating effect on the country.
34. More When two lines are crossed by another line (which is called the Transversal), the angles in matching corners are called Corresponding angles
Crossed, Called, Corners, Corresponding
35. Example: a and e are Corresponding angles
36. When the two lines are parallel Corresponding Angles are equal.
37. Corresponding definition: parallel ; equivalent Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
38. • Each section is contributed by a different expert in the Corresponding field
39. • They represent the thought experiment of choosing a level of gross output and finding the Corresponding scale and diversity.
40. ‘The reactive dyes have been characterized by the Corresponding color index names and numbers, the chemical class and reactive groups.’ ‘Their tragic flaw, of course, was the relatively arbitrary assignment of these functions to areas, and the belief in the Corresponding shape of the skull.’
Characterized, Corresponding, Color, Chemical, Class, Course
41. Corresponding translate: correspondiente, correspondiente [masculine-feminine]
42. A Corresponding author is the individual who, when working on a paper with multiple authors, takes primary responsibility for communicating with the journal you intend to publish in.
43. The Corresponding features in the northern hemisphere had almost disappeared by 2011
44. (Cassini Sees Dramatic Seasonal Changes on Titan, NASA) "We knew already that cells need to transcribe new genes in order to recover," explained Corresponding author Denise Montell, UCSB's Duggan Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology.
Cassini, Changes, Cells, Corresponding, Cellular
45. The angles in matching corners are called Corresponding Angles
Corners, Called, Corresponding
46. In this example, these are Corresponding angles: a and e b and f c and g d and h; Parallel Lines
47. When the two lines being crossed are Parallel Lines the Corresponding Angles are equal
48. (Click on "Corresponding Angles" to have them highlighted for you.)
49. • The Corresponding figure for modern schools was 15.7 percent
50. • Compared with the Corresponding period last year, average temperatures have been low
51. • Where files are computerised a Corresponding right of access exists under the Data Protection Act 1984
52. Find 28 ways to say Corresponding, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
53. Definition and synonyms of Corresponding from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
54. This is the British English definition of Corresponding.View American English definition of Corresponding.
55. The Corresponding author is the one individual who takes primary responsibility for communication with the journal during the manuscript submission, peer review, and publication process
56. Corresponding - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
57. Corresponding sides and angles are a pair of matching angles or sides that are in the same spot in two different shapes
58. Look at the pictures below to see what Corresponding sides and angles look like
59. Corresponding Angles – Explanation & Examples Before jumping into the topic of Corresponding angles, let’s first remind ourselves about angles, parallel and non-parallel lines, and transversal lines
60. The store earned 20 percent more this month than it did in the Corresponding [=same] month last year
61. “Robert” is a boy's name, and the Corresponding name for a girl is “Roberta.” [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
62. « Previous Index Next » ABAP HANA 7.51: BASE, Corresponding & MOVE-Corresponding Operators The BASE operator is used as a baseline for ABAP operations and has multiple uses
63. With help of Corresponding & MOVE-Corresponding Operators, data movement and copying is made easier…
64. Profits have risen by 15 per cent compared with the Corresponding period last year
Cent, Compared, Corresponding
65. The Redskins lost to the Cowboys in the Corresponding game last year
66. Fewer houses are available, but there is no Corresponding decrease in demand
67. Corresponding to something Give each picture a number Corresponding to its position on the page.
68. 2) Corresponding Exterior Angle: Found at the outer side of the intersection between the parallel lines and the transversal
69. The postulate for the Corresponding angles states, if a transversal intersects two parallel lines, the Corresponding …
70. As verbs the difference between Corresponding and equivalent is that Corresponding is (correspond) while equivalent is to make equivalent to; to equal
71. As nouns the difference between Corresponding and equivalent is that Corresponding is action of the verb to correspond while equivalent is anything that is virtually equal to something else, or has the same value, force, etc.
72. Take out insurance Corresponding to the real value of your watch in order to cover it against any risk of loss or theft
73. The Corresponding author takes responsibility for the manuscript during the submission, peer review and production process
74. All communication from submission to publication will be with the Corresponding author
75. The Corresponding author does not need to be the first author or a senior author
76. A Pharmacist Has a Corresponding Responsibility
77. The Corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and correspondence with the periodical they are contacting
Corresponding, Chosen, Contact, Correspondence, Contacting
78. A Corresponding author is typically one of a group of authors who worked on a paper or report that has been submitted to a journal or periodical for review and publication.
79. Corresponding angles in plane geometry are created when transversals cross two lines
Corresponding, Created, Cross
80. Corresponding adjustments require legal approval of voluntary carbon market projects, a link between monitoring and accounting, robust transaction GHG registries, and an agreement between voluntary carbon market standards and national GHG registries
81. Corresponding angles are angles that are in the same relative position at an intersection of a transversal and at least two lines
82. If the two lines are parallel then the Corresponding angles are congruent
83. The following diagram shows examples of Corresponding angles
84. Scroll down the page for more examples and solutions on using Corresponding