See also: Corpulent
1. But Corpulent and corpulence are less often used than they once were, and we're now probably more likely to say "obese" and "obesity"
2. Corpulent adjective fat, large, overweight, plump, stout, bulky, burly, obese, fleshy, beefy (informal), tubby, portly, roly-poly, rotund, well-padded His rather Corpulent figure betrayed his self-indulgent lifestyle
3. Corpulent definition, large or bulky of body; portly; stout; fat
4. The definition of Corpulent is a person who is fat or obese
5. An example of someone who would be described as Corpulent is someone who is very fat.
6. 18 synonyms of Corpulent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Corpulent
8. Corpulent: having an excess of body fat.
9. The former was twenty-five years old and very Corpulent, the latter was fifteen and was slim and well made
10. A WOMAN'S JOURNEY ROUND THE WORLD IDA PFEIFFER He is less Corpulent, and his legs are shorter; in the stomach and intestines, there is a difference of conformation.
11. The Crossword Solver found 28 answers to the Corpulent crossword clue
12. Corpulent is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Corpulent is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
14. Definition of Corpulent excessively fat; "a weighty man" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
15. This crossword clue Less Corpulent was discovered last seen in the March 4 2021 at the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
16. Corpulent is a formal word that describes someone who is very overweight
17. You might describe Santa Claus as a Corpulent man with a ruddy complexion and a jolly grin
18. There are certainly many other ways to describe an overweight person: obese, portly, and stout are only a few. Corpulent is from Latin Corpulentus, from corpus "body."
19. Examples of Corpulent in a sentence After overeating for months, the skinny girl became somewhat Corpulent
20. 🔊 Even though I have been on a diet for four months, I am still rather Corpulent in size
21. 🔊 The doctor suggested that the Corpulent woman begin an exercise program
22. The Corpulent is the second and final boss of Potomac Events Center
23. Corpulent -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
24. Synonyms for Corpulent include fat, fleshy, obese, overweight, plump, podgy, portly, roly-poly, rotund and round
25. Corpulent From the very beginning of the tale, the king and his men are described, in the most unattractive terms, as ' ' large, Corpulent, oily men ' ' (899)
26. Corpulent to put it in the vernacular: FAT AS FUCK! He's so Corpulent, when he sits around the well-appointed Tuscan villa, he sits AROUND the well-appointed Tuscan villa
27. Definition of Corpulent in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Corpulent mean? Information and translations of Corpulent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. Late Middle English from Latin Corpulentus, from corpus ‘body’.
30. Corpulent (9) Corpulent 1980 Dom DeLuise comedy (1) Corpulent boss, not very clever (1) Corpulent corpuscle (1) Corpulent criminal (1) Corpulent crosby (1) Corpulent or fat (1) Corpulent plus (1) Corpulent South Park kid (1) Corpulent to an extreme (1) Corpulent woman`s old man (1)
31. Corpulent: ( ō-bēs' ), Negative or pejorative connotations of this word may render it offensive in some contexts
32. Corpulent British English: stout ADJECTIVE A stout person is rather fat
33. Adjective If you describe someone as Corpulent, you mean they are fat.
34. Corpulent (adj.) "fleshy, portly, stout," late 14c., from Old French Corpulent "stout, fat," from Latin Corpulentus "fleshy, fat," from corpus "body" (from PIE root *kwrep-"body, form, appearance") + -ulentus "full of." Leigh Hunt was sent to prison for two years for calling the Prince Regent Corpulent in …
35. Galician: ·Corpulent, stout··Corpulent, stout Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
36. On this page you may find the Corpulent crossword puzzle clue answers and solutions
37. We have found 1 possible solution matching the query “Corpulent” and the answer is shown below.
38. Definition of Corpulent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
39. • A short, somewhat Corpulent man, he wore dark, double-breasted suits of discreet quality
40. • They looked as though they had all been stamped from the same Corpulent mold and sent to the same workshop for finishing
41. • Minded by Corpulent nymphets with wings and frowns, in reticence they guard their deeply embedded doubts.
42. Find 32 ways to say Corpulent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. Then as the blue material of the parachute collapsed the Corpulent figure would bow forward, sighing, and the flies settle once more
44. There are no more uses of "Corpulent" in Lord of the Flies
45. Borelgore slain (1) Description Past the Argent Dawn encampment of Light's Hope and west of Northdale, you will find the Corpulent maggot beast, Borelgore.
46. His Corpulent figure and indolent manner belied ambition and a keen political intelligence.: In The Maltese Falcon, the dandified villain is a Corpulent homosexual with a lustful penchant for ancient art and gunsels.: The scornful laughter of the Corpulent man was accompanied by a slight hiccuping.: A Corpulent figure was silhouetted in the doorway leading to the sitting room, balancing an
47. Definition of Corpulent adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
48. Known Issue: William,Peter, Archibald, and Robert.William was a very large man and known as William The Corpulent
49. Definition of Corpulent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
50. Corpulent translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'corpulence',couplet',corpus',complet', examples, definition, conjugation
51. Corpulent Cadaver's Basic Info The Mage-Barons of Narbuk are known to indulge in a variety of vile practices, some even daring to dabble in necromancy and other Dark Arts
52. Let try the term Corpulent; and no they shouldn't have to they are people with emotions, let not treat them any differently than we would like to be treated ourselves
53. And when you come to America don't you ever insult anybody by calling her Corpulent, which is a perfectly indecent expression.
54. Corpulent Cadaver is a rare attack champion from the faction Undead Hordes doing magic damage
55. He is a short, somewhat Corpulent, man
56. He was fifty or there abouts and was Corpulent and tall in person
57. It went to the ceiling in Corpulent puffs
58. Minded by Corpulent nymphets with wings and frowns, in reticence t
59. A short somewhat Corpulent man he wore dark double-breasted suits of discreet quality: 6
60. Then his Corpulent body collapsed and gradually the noise of his drunken snoring drowned out the quiet sobbing of the Annamese girl: 7
61. His vast form more Corpulent than that of Cranston was swathed in a dirty white apron: 8
62. This was a Corpulent farmer: 9.
Use corpulent in a sentence. adjective. The definition of corpulent is a person who is fat or obese. An example of someone who would be described as corpulent is someone who is very fat.
Examples of Corpulent in a sentence After overeating for months, the skinny girl became somewhat corpulent. 🔊 Even though I have been on a diet for four months, I am still rather corpulent in size. 🔊 The doctor suggested that the corpulent woman begin an exercise program. 🔊
Corpulent means fat. Connoisseur means expert in food or drink. So a “corpulent connoisseur” is someone who is an expert in food or drink who has likely over-indulged in the same to the point they are now fat.