corporation (noun) · corporations (plural noun) · municipal corporation (noun) · municipal corporations (plural noun)
1. A Corporation is a single entity which may be comprised of individuals or a company, but is separate from its owners
2. Among the most important features of a Corporation …
3. Corporation definition is - a group of merchants or traders united in a trade guild
4. How to use Corporation in a sentence.
5. Corporation definition, an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members
6. In forming a Corporation, prospective shareholders exchange money, property, or both, for the Corporation's capital stock
7. A Corporation generally takes the same deductions as a sole proprietorship to figure its taxable income
8. A Corporation can also take special deductions
9. For federal income tax purposes, a C Corporation is recognized as a separate taxpaying entity.
10. A Corporation must end its tax year on December 31 if it derives its income primarily from personal services (such as dental care, legal counseling, business consulting and so on) provided by its
11. Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - Corporations Division
12. Welcome to the Corporations Division
13. Effective on Monday, March 16, 2020, the Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Bureau will be closed to public visitors and walk-in customers until further notice.
14. The Division of Corporations is the State of Florida's official business entity index and commercial activity website.
15. The Corporations Section is responsible for the receipt, filing and permanent maintenance and retention of documents that create or affect business organizations and non …
16. In the Matter of Arizona Corporation Commission Resource Planning and Procurement In 2019, 2020, AND 2021 (Docket No
17. A Corporation is a legal entity created by individuals, stockholders, or shareholders, with the purpose of operating for profit
18. Corporations are allowed to enter into contracts, sue and be sued, own assets, remit federal and state taxes, and borrow money from financial institutions.
19. Corporation and other business entity filings, document search requests, certificates of status, UCC filings and searches) can be mailed to: Department of State Division of Corporations, State Records and Uniform Commercial Code 1 Commerce Plaza 99 Washington Avenue, 6th Floor Albany, NY 12231
20. Make elections under section 338 for a “target” Corporation if the purchasing Corporation has made a qualified stock purchase of the target Corporation
21. Corporation, specific legal form of organization of persons and material resources, chartered by the state, for the purpose of conducting business
22. Its features include limited liability and juridical personality, which means that the Corporation itself as a fictive ‘person’ may sue and be …
23. Corporation synonyms, Corporation pronunciation, Corporation translation, English dictionary definition of Corporation
24. Claim: The United States is a Corporation.
25. An S Corp, also known as the subchapter or small business Corporation, is a tax code that was enacted into law by Congress in 1958
26. The Corporation remains in existence from the date the Secretary of State endorses the Articles of InCorporation and continues until it formally dissolves
27. A foreign Corporation is a Corporation incorporated or formed in another state or country.
28. The Corporations Unit of the Secretary of State is responsible for the creation and maintenance filings for all domestic and out-of-state business entities doing business in Missouri.
29. A C Corporation's features include: Perpetual Existence
30. All forms for Virginia Stock Corporations are eligible for online filing.
31. All fee payments should be made payable to the State Corporation Commission.
32. An S Corporation, on the other hand, is a type of Corporation that meets specific guidelines by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
33. An S Corporation provides limited …
34. Corporation Division Services Find a business name, look up a uniform commercial code or find a business form
35. The Secretary of State is the state's chief elections officer, chief Corporations officer, and supervisor of the State Archives and State Library.
36. Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit
37. The following documents pertain to forming a Nevada Corporation or Qualifying as a Foreign (Non-Nevada) Corporation
38. Online filing of Articles of InCorporation is currently only allowed for Domestic Chapter 78 Corporations
39. A Corporation's management structure is much stricter
40. A Corporation must have a formal structure with a Board of Directors handling the management responsibilities of generating profits for the shareholders
41. The RAND Corporation is a nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research and analysis
42. The Corporation and Business Entity Database online search is intended for status inquiries of entities already on file with the Department of State
43. In Conclusion: The Corporation called Washington D.C
44. The S Corporation itself may not join in that election
45. In addition, an S Corporation is now allowed to own a “qualified subchapter S subsidiary.” The parent S Corporation must own 100 percent of the stock of the subsidiary
46. Qualified retirement plans or Section 501(c)(3) charitable organizations may now be shareholders in S Corporations.
47. Corporation Inc.: Corporations Inc
48. Can't wait to start crushing souls? Start a Corporation! Build an office tower and stuff it with employees
49. Documentary that looks at the concept of the Corporation throughout recent history up to its present-day dominance.
50. Corporation Division - 603-271-3246 Information Line is open from 8:00am - 4:30pm
51. Corporation Division Email Address: [email protected] This email address is …
52. A Corporation has to file a T2 Corporation income tax return no later than six months after the end of every tax year, even if it does not owe taxes.It also has to attach complete financial statements and the necessary schedules to the return.
53. Corporation, S Corporation, and C Corporation, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
54. Corporation tax returns General business Corporations — Article 9-A, including combined filers Insurance Corporations — Article 33, including combined filers
55. Form AR1100CT Corporation Income Tax Return: 11/18/2009: Form AR1100CTX Corporation Income Tax Amended Return: 02/21/2018: Form AR2220 Underpayment of Estimated Tax: 11/18/2009: Form AR2220A Annualized Income for Underpayment of Estimated Tax: 11/18/2009