Class, Clearfix, Cash, Cordu, Cool, Comes, Colors
2. Corduroy has donated more than three million dollars to a charity helping children with severe illnesses, disabilities, or traumas
Corduroy, Charity, Children
3. Corduroy hosted Jumpstart’s Read for the Record campaign, which raised more than $1.5 million for early education programs.
4. Shop for Corduroy at Nordstrom.com
5. Free shipping BOTH ways on Corduroy from our vast selection of styles
6. Somewhat of a retelling of the classic story featuring Text Guy from "Reggie Brown Vs." as Corduroy
7. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Corduroy ridge crossword clue
Crossword, Corduroy, Clue
8. Corduroy is a ridged fabric, usually cotton, made up of pile-cut yarn that’s been woven and cut into cords, or wales
Corduroy, Cotton, Cut, Cords
9. Corduroy fabric is easily distinguished by its typical ‘cord’, or wale, the characteristic velvet ridges that run vertically on the fabric
Corduroy, Cord, Characteristic
10. Corduroy is a classic, sophisticated and chic fabric that never seems to go out of
Corduroy, Classic, Chic
11. CVBN Corduroy Lazy Sofa, Tatami Bean Bag Chair, Simple Small Apartment Bedroom Bean Bag Sofa Chair, 35.4x43.3 inches,Green,35.4x43.3in
Cvbn, Corduroy, Chair
12. JINSUO 70x80cm Lazy Sofas Cover Chairs Cover with Inner Liner Warm Corduroy Lounger Seat Bean Bag Pouf Puff Couch Tatami Living Room (Color
Cover, Chairs, Corduroy, Couch, Color
13. Corduroy is a bear who once lived in the toy department of a big store. Corduroy is a sweet little stuffed animal ready to move to his forever home
14. Corduroy fabric, solid color thick velvet fabric, coat fabric, jacket fabric, shirt and pants handmade diy fabric - by the half yard TinaFabric
Corduroy, Color, Coat
15. 4.5 out of 5 stars (37) Sale Price $8.08 $ 8.08 $ 8.98 Original Price $8.98" (10% off) Add to Favorites More colors Corduroy Fabric by the yard, 21 wale featherweight Corduroy half yard designer Fabric
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Corduroy, Cool, Comes, Colors
17. A cotton-filling pile fabric with lengthwise cords or ridges. Corduroys, trousers made of this fabric.
Cotton, Cords, Corduroys
18. Corduroy comes in a wide variety of styles, with wale size and fabric weight varying greatly, from the featherweight miniwales with 22 wales/in
19. Stretch Corduroy has a small amount of spandex added to allow the fabric to …
20. Corduroy (sometimes spelled corderoy) is a twill weave fabric, which means the threads are woven together in diagonal lines with thick vertical ribs.Corduroy is thick, durable, ridged, and cozy, and has the unique ability to look both dressed up and comfortable at the same time.
Corduroy, Corderoy, Cozy, Comfortable
21. Corduroy is a durable, ridged fabric that textile producers can make with a variety of different materials
22. This fabric is most notable for its unique ridged pattern, which Corduroy producers can weave in …
23. Corduroy Women’s Coats & Jackets
24. Sort by: New! BDG Urban Outfitters Corduroy Shirt Jacket
25. ECRU; BLUE; BROWN; BDG Urban Outfitters Corduroy Shirt Jacket
26. Levi's® Hooded Corduroy Trucker Jacket with Faux Shearling Lining
27. What Are Corduroy Pants? The thing that sets Corduroy pants apart from the rest of the pack is the fact that they are made from ribbed, threaded cotton cloth
Corduroy, Cotton, Cloth
28. Corduroy pants and button-down shirts are crisp yet relaxed, while dress shirts and Corduroy pants are ready for daily office meetings
29. Set the scene for comfortable business travels with Corduroy pants and flats or sandals
30. Discover vests, sweaters, jackets and more to wear with dark-wash pants, flare Corduroy pants and others.
31. ♡ Give the Gift of Reading ♡https://amzn.to/2S6f7HOThis is a read along/read aloud story time of Corduroy by Don Freeman - READ ALOUD Books for Kids♡ http://
32. John's Bay Womens Mid Rise Straight Corduroy Pant - Plus
33. John's Bay Womens Mid Rise Straight Corduroy Pant
34. Alfred Dunner Womens Straight Corduroy Pant
35. Corduroy is a fabric with evenly spaced vertical rows of soft pile
36. These rows are arranged in a distinct pattern called a “cord” or a “wale.” Corduroy as a fabric dates back to eighteenth century England, where it was primarily a rough wool cloth, rather than contemporary Corduroy, which is soft to the touch and usually made from 100%
Called, Cord, Corduroy, Century, Cloth, Contemporary
37. Corduroy Corduroy is a bear who once lived in the toy department of a big store
38. Shop for womens Corduroy pants online at Target
39. Corduroy is a woven fabric with cord-like fibers (wales) usually running with the selvedge
40. Corduroy can be found in a variety of weights - lightweight for shirts and childrenswear and medium-heavy weight for pants, jackets, skirts and dresses.
Corduroy, Can, Childrenswear
41. These are the kind of pants a person wants to live in, and for all those benefits and more, Corduroy jeans are the pants men and women reach for.
42. Corduroy, strong durable fabric with a rounded cord, rib, or wale surface formed by cut pile yarn
Corduroy, Cord, Cut
43. Corduroy is made from any of the major textile fibres and with one warp and two fillings.
44. Shop for sofas Corduroy online at Target
45. Corduroy fabric, solid color thick velvet fabric, coat fabric, jacket fabric, shirt and pants handmade diy fabric - by the half yard TinaFabric
Corduroy, Color, Coat
46. 4.5 out of 5 stars (37) Sale Price $8.08 $ 8.08 $ 8.98 Original Price $8.98" (10% off) Add to Favorites Off White Corduroy Fabric by the Yard- Style 759
47. Corduroy released three eclectic albums on Acid Jazz Records in the 90s with several singles from their 1993 album High Havok charting in the U.K
48. Corduroy was one of the first books inducted into the Indies Choice Book Awards Picture Book Hall of Fame
49. The New York Public Library named Corduroy one of the 100 Great Children's Books from the Last 100 Years
50. The National Education Association named Corduroy one of the Teachers’ Top 100 Books for Children.
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Corduroy, Current
52. Corduroy is a velvet-like material with distinctive vertical ridges called wales
53. While many believe the term Corduroy to have come from a French phrase ,“corde du roi (cloth of the king)”, there is in fact no such phrase in France, where the fabric is known as “velours côtelé”.
Corduroy, Come, Corde, Cloth
54. 56", polyester/ cotton Corduroy, 12 wale, Italian, designer, shades of blue, burnt orange and golden stars on light ivory
55. Chip Sherman (Corduroy) Chip Sherman is a Core Company member at ACT Theatre and is in the Acting Ensemble of The Seagull Project, they are also known around town as Isis of the Drag Duo LüChi.Recent roles include, Benvolio in Romeo + Juliet, Dorian Gray in The Picture of Dorian Gray, Bailey Jr
Chip, Corduroy, Core, Company, Chi
56. Corduroy synonyms, Corduroy pronunciation, Corduroy translation, English dictionary definition of Corduroy
57. Corduroys Pants made of Corduroy
58. Get the best deals on Men's Corduroy Pants when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Corduroy
60. When you want a pair of warm, comfortable, and stylish pants to wear when the weather turns chilly, choose a pair of Corduroy pants for women
Comfortable, Chilly, Choose, Corduroy
61. Lands' End offers an extensive collection of Corduroy pants in lots of sizes, styles, and colors
Collection, Corduroy, Colors
62. Corduroy is a distinct fabric with ridges, called wales, that create a soft sheen.
Corduroy, Called, Create
63. Capture great deals on stylish Women's Corduroy Pants from Gap, Chaps & more
Capture, Corduroy, Chaps
64. Shop an edit of women's Corduroy products at ASOS Marketplace
65. Discover new and vintage Corduroy shirts, jackets and more right here.
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Corduroy
67. Visit the MakeMeChic Store MAKEMECHIC Women's Casual Button Front Raw Hem Long Sleeve Corduroy Jacket Crop
Casual, Corduroy, Crop
68. Shop the latest Corduroy jacket styles at Forever 21
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Corduroy
70. We are pleased you with the latest fashion trends Corduroy …
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Children, Corduroy
72. COLUMBIA RIVER RESORT 18W GREEN Corduroy SKIRT NEW WITH TAGS
corduroy (noun) · corduroys (plural noun)
Corduroy is the word used to describe a type of fabric that has parallel, lengthwise cords or ridges. The word is derived from the French word for "Cord of the King.". Originally made of cotton, the fibers of the fabric are normally twisted as they are woven.
The Correct spelling is: corduroy. Common misspellings of the word corduroy are: corduroy in french. corduroy in spanish.
Corduroy is a textile with a distinct pattern, a "cord" or wale. Modern corduroy is most commonly composed of tufted cords, sometimes exhibiting a channel (bare to the base fabric) between the tufts. Both velvet and corduroy derive from fustian fabric.
Pinwale has the second narrowest ridges of the corduroys, with featherwale being the narrowest. Pinwale can have between 16 and 18 (or 21) cords per inch. There is some discrepancy in sources as to the number of wales per inch. Needlecord and pincord are other names for this finely ribbed corduroy. Uses: Dresses, shirts, sportswear, slacks.