1. Everyone appreciated the Cordiality and thoughtfulness of the welcoming committee Recent Examples on the Web The display was widely seen as an example of how President Trump's approach to denuclearization talks with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un — which have fluctuated between intimidation and Cordiality …
2. Cordiality is the quality of being cordial —friendly and polite. Cordial is used to describe people and their behavior toward others in social situations, especially when they do not know each other well
3. Cordiality: See: benevolence , comity , consideration , courtesy , goodwill , rapprochement
Cordiality, Comity, Consideration, Courtesy
4. Cordiality Their relationship should be restored to the same level of mutual Cordiality that used to exist in the past
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus The conversations have been conducted in a spirit of frankness and Cordiality …
Cambridge, Corpus, Conversations, Conducted, Cordiality
6. 13 synonyms of Cordiality from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Cordiality
8. Cordiality: kindly concern, interest, or support.
9. The greatest Cordiality existed between the chiefs of the armies
10. THE BRITISH EXPEDITION TO THE CRIMEA WILLIAM HOWARD RUSSELL The interview lasted a long time; when it was ended, Michel's friends took leave of him with even greater Cordiality
11. The definition of Cordiality is sincere kindness
12. An example of Cordiality is thanking each guest at a party.
13. We found 5 answers for “Cordiality”
14. This page shows answers to the clue Cordiality
15. Cordiality may be defined as “ Relation to the heart“Sincere affection and kindness“An expression of cordial feeling”
16. A synonym for Cordiality is heartiness.
17. #4 Cordiality (Tim Yakteen) $70,000 Swingtime Stakes Owner: Donnie Crevier Trainer: Tim Yakteen October 3, 2020 Santa Anita Park Arcadia CA
Cordiality, Crevier, Ca
18. Definition of Cordiality in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Cordiality mean? Information and translations of Cordiality in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Cordiality is a characteristic of being friendly and agreeable
21. Your habit of smiling and saying hello to everyone you pass on the street is evidence of your Cordiality.
22. The recent outbreak of Cordiality on the U.S.-China trade negotiation front ahead of the G20 summit is also relevant in this regard
23. FX Action: USD-JPY hit a five-month Upon arrival, the Mason was received with traditional warmth and Cordiality , according to a statement issued by the Pakistan Navy.
24. Synonyms for Cordiality in Free Thesaurus
25. 23 synonyms for Cordiality: warmth, friendliness, affability, geniality, amiability, heartiness
26. 1839, Edgar Allan Poe, “The Fall of the House of Usher” Upon my entrance, Usher rose from a sofa on which he had been lying at full length, and greeted me with a vivacious warmth which had much in it, I at first thought, of an overdone Cordiality—of the constrained effort of the ennuyé man of the world
27. Cordiality translations: 友好而莊重的表現；親切而客氣的行為
28. ‘But the mood was one of Cordiality and personal warmth.’ ‘Let them be filled with heartfelt warmth and Cordiality.’ ‘I curled myself up in a little ball underneath one of the living room windows and cringed when I heard Luke greet my mother with Cordiality.’ ‘No one should confuse the current Cordiality …
Cordiality, Curled, Cringed, Confuse, Current
29. Cordiality horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
30. Cordiality horse rating and status
31. See who is a fan of Cordiality.
32. Padria: Cordiality and Cuisine From the Cradle of Civilization, Here in Kirkland - Kirkland, WA - Moussad and Shahin Shahidy have created a warm and inviting cafe in Juanita Village with tasty
Cordiality, Cuisine, Cradle, Civilization, Created, Cafe
33. Cordiality - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. Cordiality in a sentence (1) I was greeted with a show of Cordiality
35. (2) With every evidence of Cordiality and goodwill, she invited them both round for supper the following evening
36. (3) While assuming a pose of utmost civility and Cordiality, Caroline is relentless in her campaign to undermine me.
Civility, Cordiality, Caroline, Campaign
37. Synonyms for Cordiality include friendliness, affability, amiability, amity, benevolence, brotherhood, charity, cordialness, fellowship and friendship
Cordiality, Charity, Cordialness
38. Perhaps there are substantial policy shifts that might risk an escalation of the hostilities that — for all the Cordiality of the men at the top — lingered through the Trump years
39. Definition of Cordiality noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Listen to Cordiality SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
41. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Cordiality on your desktop or mobile device.
42. They were received with great Cordiality
43. (Persuasion, by Jane Austen) Why, Lieutenant Stone, said he, with great Cordiality, holding out his left hand to my father, I am very glad to see you
44. (Rodney Stone, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) He opened the door himself, however, and greeted me with a great show of Cordiality.
45. Find more ways to say Cordiality, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Cordiality Inn offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers
Cordiality, Conditioned, Corridors, Complimentary, Coffee
47. The Lustrous Cordiality cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m
Cordiality, Cosmetic, Creation
48. Another way to say Cordiality? Synonyms for Cordiality (other words and phrases for Cordiality).
49. Tossed aside in all the Cordiality were the looming and tougher questions of future import: Vietnam and Asia, rumors of Soviet moves in Cuba, the budget, and the fall elections
50. His Cordiality was a complete surprise to Alyosha
51. Listen to Cordiality by Various Artists on Apple Music
52. Search Cordiality and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
53. You can complete the list of synonyms of Cordiality given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Cordiality, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
54. The toasts presented at dessert were distinguished for pith and Cordiality.: Then, without the least expression of Cordiality he spoke the thought in his mind.: From this round of Cordiality he was reluctantly torn and conducted to the platform.: Here we were received with winning Cordiality and Fogerty was given a fried egg, a dish of which he is passionately fond.
55. ‘But the mood was one of Cordiality and personal warmth.’ ‘Let them be filled with heartfelt warmth and Cordiality.’ ‘I curled myself up in a little ball underneath one of the living room windows and cringed when I heard Luke greet my mother with Cordiality.’ ‘No one should confuse the current Cordiality …
Cordiality, Curled, Cringed, Confuse, Current
56. Translation for 'Cordiality' in the free English-Hindi dictionary and many other Hindi translations.
57. The iftar, according to a statement issued from the company, is the result of its belief in the importance of spreading the spirit of Cordiality and mercy among the company's staff and reinforcing the Qatari traditions during the holy month of Ramadan.
58. Cordiality n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
59. See authoritative translations of Cordiality in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
60. But Biden must find a way to move beyond Cordiality and engage across issue areas
61. Cordiality Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Cordiality in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
62. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Cordiality in Urdu is گرم جوشی, and in roman we write it Garam Joshi.
cordial (noun) · cordials (plural noun)
cor·di·al·ity. Use cordiality in a sentence. noun. The definition of cordiality is sincere kindness. An example of cordiality is thanking each guest at a party.
The definition of cordiality is sincere kindness. An example of cordiality is thanking each guest at a party. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Since it has been obtained unbroken cordiality has reigned between the two peoples, and lasting friendship has been established, based upon mutual understanding and goodwill. There is one reason for this cordiality which forms a precedent for the future, and which will be a very useful precedent.
noun warmth, friendliness, affability, geniality, amiability, heartiness They want to solve the problem in an atmosphere of cordiality. affability, agreeability, agreeableness, amenity, amiability, amiableness, congeniality, congenialness, cordialness, friendliness, geniality, genialness, pleasantness, sociability, sociableness, warmth.