1. Copacetic is a (somewhat dated) slang word usually used to describe a situation, mood, or relationship as being without problems. It’s also spelled copasetic
2. 11 synonyms of Copacetic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Copacetic
4. Copacetic: being to one's liking
5. All was Copacetic during Trump's July 2017 visit to France, his first state visit as president, when he marveled at the size and spectacle of the French military's Bastille Day parade a show he then tried, unsuccessfully, to recreate in Washington
6. Copacetic - Your trusted partner in managed IT services and consulting.
7. Copacetic Beauty Lounge Pines Plaza 1130 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Mon 2pm–9pm Tues-Thurs 10am–9pm Fri-Sat 8am–4pm Closed Sundays
8. Copacetic dominated the 2018 show season, being crowned champion at both the NAILE national show and the American Royal
Copacetic, Crowned, Champion
9. Very good or going very well: Everything was Copacetic between them.
10. Due to the fluctuation in the metals market and that most of the items shown on this website are limited edition and/or one of a kind pieces, please call Don at (401) 273-0470 or send an email to Copacetic@att.net for an immediate response as to availability and current price of any item
Call, Copacetic, Current
11. Find 554 ways to say Copacetic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The adjective Copacetic can describe the general mood of a group or gathering, a relationship between two people, or even the harmonies in a piece of music, with a meaning ranging from "just fine" to "excellent." Copacetic is considered an informal word, …
Copacetic, Can, Considered
13. Various origins for Copacetic have been suggested, none of which, according to pretty much every report I read, has any supporting evidence: John O’Hara used the word in his book Appointment in Samarra
14. The CRKT Copacetic is a tactical folder designed by famous tattoo artist Larry Hanks
15. Copacetic is an adjective that means “fine,” “OK,” or “satisfactory.” It is pronounced [koh-puh-seh-tik]
16. Copasetic is the most commonly used alternative spelling for Copacetic, but copesetic is also cited by some sources as an alternative
Copasetic, Commonly, Copacetic, Copesetic, Cited
17. Here at Copacetic Comics, we've long been fond of calling Hicksville "The Watchmen of small press comics." This is useful in that practically all comics readers are familiar with and have positive associations with The Watchmen, and we feel that Hicksville is a similarly ambitious, successful and important work, and so is one that we like to draw attention to, and comparing it to The Watchmen
Copacetic, Comics, Calling, Comparing
18. ‘Just when everything seems Copacetic, mob boss Spats Colombo appears on the scene, still looking for the two musicians who witnessed the hit back in Chicago.’ ‘Whether it's a truce between a volatile owner and an ornery general manager or a self-absorbed player and a temperamental coach, everything is Copacetic when the games don't count.’
Copacetic, Colombo, Chicago, Coach, Count
19. I once heard the late John Ciardi (NPR's "A Word in Your Ear") try to explain that the 1920s idiom, "Copacetic" (meaning completely satisfactory), entered into the African-American vocabulary in Harlem from the days when Jews and African Americans lived there together.
Ciardi, Copacetic, Completely
20. Copacetic Beauty Lounge is a laid-back hair salon for when you're trying to go blonde, dark, or try something completely new! We are a full-service hair salon in the heart of Pittsburgh, PA
21. The Crossword Solver found 51 answers to the Copacetic crossword clue
Crossword, Copacetic, Clue
22. ‘Just when everything seems Copacetic, mob boss Spats Colombo appears on the scene, still looking for the two musicians who witnessed the hit back in Chicago.’ ‘Whether it's a truce between a volatile owner and an ornery general manager or a self-absorbed player and a temperamental coach, everything is Copacetic when the games don't count.’
Copacetic, Colombo, Chicago, Coach, Count
23. Copacetic in British English or copasetic or copesetic or copesettic (ˌkəʊpəˈsɛtɪk)
Copacetic, Copasetic, Copesetic, Copesettic
24. Copacetic is a vital book that tells a critical piece of the American experience
25. Copacetic is an adjective used to describe something or someone as pleasing or meeting one’s expectations.It is generally a North American term
26. A Very Copacetic Christmas by Potential Plateau The Aftermath: Of the Ultimate Battle of Ultimate Destiny by Thunder Man Soul The Syllabus by rrobukan Chills by Jackercracks Teacher!Taylor by Finbar Syllabus by Dragonlord7012 Saturday by MarkerIV Paper Beats Rock by DemosCat Communication Established by Twilight08 Dress Rehersal by DemosCat
Copacetic, Christmas, Chills, Communication
27. Dictionary entry details • Copacetic (adjective) Sense 1
28. Synonyms: Copacetic; copasetic; copesetic; copesettic Context example: You had to be a good judge of what a man was like, and the English was Copacetic
Copacetic, Copasetic, Copesetic, Copesettic, Context
29. Copacetic is an album by Velocity Girl, released in 1993
30. 'Copacetic', meaning something is in excellent order or satisfactory, is an obscure American expression with many stories about where it comes from.
31. About Copacetic Sailing We offer exciting sailboat tours around the waters of Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel
32. Copacetic (adj.) "fine, excellent, going well," 1919, but it may have origins in 19c
33. Copacetic is an Americanism that means fine or satisfactory
34. As far anyone can tell, the Copacetic, in its earliest incarnations spelled copasetic, pops up first in Irvin Bacheller’s 1919 novel A Man for the Ages, about Abraham Lincoln
Can, Copacetic, Copasetic
35. See authoritative translations of Copacetic in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. 20 reviews of Copacetic Beauty Lounge "This salon is brand spanking new and located in Pines Plaza along Perry Highway
37. I came across Copacetic after hearing that my go-to stylist would be taking her talents here
38. 'Copacetic' was released during the height of the Sub-Pop grunge movement in the early 90's, but Velocity Girl was really an alternative pop band masquerading as a grunge band
39. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Copacetic (hyph.) crossword clue
Crossword, Copacetic, Clue
40. Copacetic (Skölsch!) is a Kölsch style beer brewed by Utepils Brewing Co in Minneapolis, MN
41. Copacetic - 6 Br Home, Oak Island Copacetic - 6 Br Home, Oak Island, current page
42. Copacetic - 6 Br Home 4-star property 6008 West Beach Drive, Oak Island, NC 1-855-201-7819
43. Well, that's why we have to check the pipes downstairs, make sure everything is Copacetic
44. That's usually how a sale works, cam, but look, it's all Copacetic .
45. Examples of Copacetic in a sentence
46. Despite the poor economy, business at our restaurant has been Copacetic enough to allow us to earn a small profit
47. 🔊 It was obvious from my mother’s grin she was feeling Copacetic after her asthma treatment
48. 🔊 While the car appears Copacetic, my mechanic has to check it out before I make you an offer
Car, Copacetic, Check
49. Copacetic Male grooming products
Copasetic is an alternative form of copacetic. As adjectives the difference between copasetic and copacetic is that copasetic is ( copacetic ) while copacetic is (us) fine, excellent, ok.
What does copacetic mean? Copacetic means fine, OK, agreeable, totally satisfactory. Copacetic is a (somewhat dated) slang word usually used to describe a situation, mood, or relationship as being without problems.
Synonyms & Antonyms of copacetic. being to one's liking. don't worry, because I assure you that everything's copacetic. Synonyms for copacetic. agreeable, all right, alright, ducky, fine,
• COPASETIC (adjective) Sense 1. Meaning: Completely satisfactory. Synonyms: copacetic; copasetic; copesetic; copesettic. Context example: You had to be a good judge of what a man was like, and the English was copacetic. Similar: satisfactory (giving satisfaction)