1. English Language Learners Definition of Cooperative (Entry 2 of 2) : a business or organization that is owned and operated by the people who work there or the people who use its services See the full definition for Cooperative …
2. Also called co-op, Cooperative …
Called, Co, Cooperative
3. Of, relating to, or formed as an enterprise or organization jointly owned or managed by those who use its facilities or services: a Cooperative department store; Cooperative apartment buildings.
4. NRECA helps Cooperatives develop comprehensive benefits packages through our Retirement Security Plan, 401 (k) Pension Plan, Group Benefits Program and associated resources
5. A Cooperative, or co-op, is an organization owned and controlled by the people who use the products or services the business produces. Cooperatives differ from other forms of businesses because they operate more for the benefit of members, rather than to earn profits for investors.
Cooperative, Co, Controlled, Cooperatives
6. The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod offers positively different financial services, including checking, savings accounts, personal loans, and business loans.
Cooperative, Cape, Cod, Checking
7. Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union is committed to delivering individualized service and low-cost financial products to help you meet your financial goals.
Cooperative, Center, Credit, Committed, Cost
8. A Cooperative (also known as co-operative, co-op, or coop) is "an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned enterprise ".
Cooperative, Co, Coop, Common, Cultural
9. What is a Cooperative? There is no single definition of a Cooperative
10. Here is one definition of the term: “A Cooperative is an organization established for the purpose of purchasing and marketing the products of its members, i.e., shareholders, and/or procuring supplies for resale to the members, whose profits are distributed to the members (in the form of patronage dividends), not on the
11. Your friends at Consolidated Cooperative want you to know that we are here for you and your families during this time
12. Cooperative An association or corporation established for the purpose of providing services on a nonprofit basis to its shareholders or members who own and control it
Cooperative, Corporation, Control
13. The nature and functions of Cooperatives differ considerably—such as purchasing Cooperatives, …
14. 15 synonyms of Cooperative from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Find another word for Cooperative
16. Cooperative: used or done by a number of people as a group
17. Cooperative adjective (done with others) done together with other people: Purchase of the ranch was a Cooperative effort between many groups and agencies
18. The work is the result of a Cooperative venture …
19. Cooperatives are people-centred enterprises owned, controlled and run by and for their members to realise their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations
Cooperatives, Centred, Controlled, Common, Cultural
20. Cooperatives bring people together in a democratic and equal way.
21. What is a Cooperative Business? A Cooperative (co-op) is a business or organization owned by and operated for the benefit of its members
22. Published by Tennessee Farmers Cooperative in the interest of better farming through cooperation and improved technology, and to connect to the Co-op community through shared experiences, common values, and rural heritage.
Cooperative, Cooperation, Connect, Co, Community, Common
23. An agricultural Cooperative, also known as a farmers' co-op, is a Cooperative where farmers pool their resources in certain areas of activity.
Cooperative, Co, Certain
24. A Cooperative is organized in response to a specific problem or opportunity
25. The meeting should focus on the economic need and the potential use of a Cooperative as a solution
26. 1 Understanding Cooperatives: How to Start a Cooperative Cooperative Information Report 45
27. Cooperative Energy, a generation and transmission Cooperative, and our 11 member-owned distribution electric Cooperatives provide safe, reliable and affordable power to approximately 432,000 homes and businesses across Mississippi.
28. What does Cooperative mean? Cooperating or inclined to cooperate
Cooperative, Cooperating, Cooperate
29. Farmers start their day and fulfill their marketing plans with NEW Cooperative, using our daily bids and timely market updates.
30. The Cooperative Program The financial fuel for reaching every person for Jesus Christ in every town, every city, every state, and every nation
Cooperative, Christ, City
31. Cooperative Program Resources NEW -- Get Your CP Digital Kit Contained within this kit is a set of resources to help you as you call your church…
Cooperative, Cp, Contained, Call, Church
32. A housing Cooperative or "co-op" is a type of residential housing option that is actually a corporation whereby the owners do not own their units outright.
Cooperative, Co, Corporation
33. A Cooperative, however, is an association of individuals voluntarily cooperating for the promotion of mutual, social, cultural, and economic benefits
Cooperative, Cooperating, Cultural
34. National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) - Find your next career at Cooperative Career Center
Cooperative, Career, Center
35. Cooperative learning involves more than students working together on a lab or field project
36. It requires teachers to structure Cooperative interdependence among the students
37. There are also different types of Cooperative groups appropriate for different situations.
38. Cooperative Educational Services is a Purchasing Cooperative united by a Joint Powers Agreement to aid Public Schools in New Mexico
39. Cooperative learning is an instructional strategy that enables small groups of students to work together on a common assignment
40. Cooperative Insurance - Co-Op Insurance: An insurance for owners of co-op apartments that covers losses to their units
Cooperative, Co, Covers
41. With help from the Rural Electrification Administration, rural residents used Cooperatives to bring electric and telephone services to their towns and farms
42. The rural electrics formed the National Rural Electric Cooperative Finance Corpora-Photo by Neil Crosby/Neil studios, courtesy Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
Cooperative, Corpora, Crosby, Courtesy
43. Cooperative learning processes prepare students to assess outcomes linked to accreditation
44. Learn more about reasons to use Cooperative learning How to Use Cooperative Learning
45. Cooperative learning exercises can be as simple as a five minute in class exercise or as complex as a project which crosses class periods.
Cooperative, Can, Class, Complex, Crosses
46. A housing Cooperative or a housing co-op, is a legal entity, usually a Cooperative or a corporation, which owns real estate, consisting of one or more residential buildings; it is one type of housing tenure.Housing Cooperatives are a distinctive form of home ownership that has many characteristics that differ from other residential arrangements such as single family home ownership
Cooperative, Co, Corporation, Consisting, Cooperatives, Characteristics
47. Cooperative, organization owned by and operated for the benefit of those using its services.Cooperatives have been successful in a number of fields, including the processing and marketing of farm products, the purchasing of other kinds of equipment and raw materials, and in the wholesaling, retailing, electric power, credit and banking, and housing industries.
Cooperative, Cooperatives, Credit
48. Cooperative members vigorously protect their association’s property
49. An important benefit of converting rental properties to Cooperative ownership is reduction in vandalism and abuse of property and improved and shared security arrangements
50. And recent studies show that a Cooperative’s presence in the neighborhood reduces neighborhood crime.
51. Cooperative movement, series of organized activities that began in the 19th cent
cooperative (adjective) · co-operative (adjective)
cooperative (noun) · cooperatives (plural noun) · co-operative (noun) · co-operatives (plural noun)
The difference between corporation and cooperative is that a corporation is a legal entity that stands separate from its owners. A cooperative, however, is an association of individuals voluntarily cooperating for the promotion of mutual, social, cultural, and economic benefits.
Cooperation is the process of working or acting together. In its simplest form it involves things working in harmony, while in its more complicated forms, it can involve something as complex as the inner workings of a human being or even the social patterns of a nation.
an organization or company that is owned and controlled by a group of members who each have a share in it, for example its employees or customers: a farmers ' cooperative
The definition of cooperative is someone who is willing to work with others nicely, or is working together towards achieving a common goal.