1. Find 57 ways to say Conveyable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Conveyable
3. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: assignable, Conveyable, negotiable, transferable, transferrable (adj) legally transferable to the ownership of another
4. In contrast, the FHA requires servicers to convey the property within 30 days of a foreclosure sale or the receipt of marketable title, and to complete repairs prior to conveyance to ensure the property is in " Conveyable condition."
Contrast, Convey, Complete, Conveyance, Conveyable, Condition
5. Synonyms for Conveyable include portable, movable, lightweight, compact, convenient, handy, manageable, mobile, portative and easily carried
Conveyable, Compact, Convenient, Carried
6. We found 4 answers for “Conveyable”
7. This page shows answers to the clue Conveyable
8. Conveyable may be defined as “ Capable of being conveyed or transferred ”
Conveyable, Capable, Conveyed
9. ‘The better-heeled folk prefer to use slowly and painstakingly the knife and fork to cut up the spicy stuff into chewable and more importantly, easily Conveyable pieces.’ More example sentences ‘In the Theaetetus, Plato uses the point that knowledge is Conveyable, and also the point that knowledge requires first-hand experience of one's
Cut, Chewable, Conveyable
10. What does Conveyable mean? Able to be conveyed, especially from one owner to another
11. Non-Conveyable shipments guide 4 A shipment is non-Conveyable when at least one of the following conditions occur: Non-Conveyable shipment Limits/examples Dimensions • Length greater than 140cm • Height greater than 70cm • Width greater than 70cm • Weight exceeding 45kgs Minimum dimensions • Thickness less than 2cm Packaging • Polystyrene • Plastic buckets/canister including tote
Conveyable, Conditions, Canister
12. 1. legally transferable to the ownership of another Familiarity information: Conveyable used as an adjective is very rare.
13. Antonyms for Conveyable include immobile, immovable, irremovable, nonmobile, unmovable, awkward, big, clumsy, cumbersome and fixed
Conveyable, Clumsy, Cumbersome
14. Synonyms for Conveyable in English including definitions, and related words.
15. Conveyable: 1 adj legally transferable to the ownership of another Synonyms: assignable , negotiable , transferable , transferrable alienable transferable to another owner
16. Conveyable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (that can be communicated) comunicabile agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Conveyable, Can, Communicated, Comunicabile, Con, Cacciavite, Controverse
17. Conveyable merchandise is picked and placed on conveyor belts that move it through high-speed sortation systems that can sort between 6,000 and 7,000 cartons per hour, directing them to the appropriate door to be loaded on a trailer destined for the appropriate store.
Conveyable, Conveyor, Can, Cartons
18. See authoritative translations of Conveyable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
19. Max Fabiani (1865-1962), widely-known town planner-architect, university professor, essayist and advisor to the powerful in Vienna, was open-minded towards every artistic and technological innovation - just think of his discussions with the leading figures of the secession and his courage in presenting in 1904 the House Conveyable on Wheels.
20. ‘The better-heeled folk prefer to use slowly and painstakingly the knife and fork to cut up the spicy stuff into chewable and more importantly, easily Conveyable pieces.’ More example sentences ‘In the Theaetetus, Plato uses the point that knowledge is Conveyable, and also the point that knowledge requires first-hand experience of one's
Cut, Chewable, Conveyable
21. Translation for 'Conveyable' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
22. What are another words for Conveyable? Negotiable, transferable, assignable
23. Full list of synonyms for Conveyable is here.
24. Conveyable - legally transferable to the ownership of another; "negotiable bonds" assignable , transferable , transferrable , negotiable alienable - transferable to another owner
25. Solving Business Challenges Irregulars / Non-Conveyable Over-weight or large dimension packages are classified as irregular
Challenges, Conveyable, Classified
26. Conveyable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Conveyable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (that can be communicated)
Conveyable, Can, Communicated
28. The new design incorporates a number of new features to the induction process, improving the ability of the system to handle non-Conveyable items: Induction flap: This is a special feature introduced to the induction belt
29. Conveyable parcel features are fixed in advance and productivity is measured by referencing parcels that fall in the middle, Conveyable range
30. All parcels not included in the Conveyable parcel range - the non-Conveyables - are processed separately and often sorted manually.
31. Conveyable Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Conveyable in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
32. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Conveyable in Urdu is قابل انتقال, and in roman we write it Qaabil E Intqaal.
33. Synonyms for Conveyablely in Free Thesaurus
34. 4 synonyms for Conveyable: assignable, transferable, transferrable, negotiable
35. What are synonyms for Conveyablely?
36. What does unConveyable mean? Impossible to convey
37. (adjective) UnConveyable thoughts.
38. Non Conveyable items, such as hanging clothing, glassware, and fragile products, are placed onto roller racks and wheeled to the pack stations for processing
39. Mira traducciones acreditadas de Conveyable en español con oraciones de ejemplo y pronunciación de audio.
40. Through computer vision baggage analysis non-Conveyable baggage types can be identified, prompting guests to utilize provided tubs
Computer, Conveyable, Can
41. Conveyable translated from English to German including synonyms, definitions, and related words.
42. This position will support the Non-Conveyable department during our second (overnight) shift.
43. Our trays are designed and manufactured to exact specifications for use in high speed automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) and are a ideal for moving for non-Conveyable …
44. Easy 1-Click Apply (DICK'S SPORTING GOODS) Conveyable Material Handler - 1st Shift job in Smithton, PA
45. The Material Handler position is full-time in our Non-Conveyable Department
convey (verb) · conveys (third person present) · conveyed (past tense) · conveyed (past participle) · conveying (present participle)