convey (verb) · conveys (third person present) · conveyed (past tense) · conveyed (past participle) · conveying (present participle)
1. Convey definition is - to bear from one place to another; especially : to move in a continuous stream or mass
2. How to use Convey in a sentence.
3. Convey definition, to carry, bring, or take from one place to another; transport; bear
4. 7 rows · Define Convey
5. Convey synonyms, Convey pronunciation, Convey translation, English …
6. Convey's Delivery Experience Management Platform Power predictive pre-purchase delivery dates, intelligent outcome-based execution, advanced shopper communication, exception management, and transportation analysis.
7. 24 synonyms of Convey from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 59 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Convey: to cause (something) to pass from one to another.
9. Find 78 ways to say Convey, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Convey is a fully integrated software platform for commercial vehicle, drivers’ hours and working time compliance and management
11. Convey is a dynamic company offering an environment of learning, caring and support of personal goals
12. Put your experience and enthusiasm to work helping health plans streamline their operations at Convey.
13. Convey Guiding Catheter offers smooth delivery with less friction and greater staying power, making it the natural choice whenever you take the femoral or radial route
14. Convey’s integrated, end-to-end OTC benefit administration solution for mail order, benefit card, and flex wallet programs
15. “I came to Convey Sign Solutions with a good idea in mind for what I wanted for my business building
16. Convey Live is a free app that allows you to join a job interview in real-time from your mobile device
17. 'Convey' is a 6 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Convey' Clue Answer; Transport, as on a factory belt (6) Convey: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Convey We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Convey will help you to finish your crossword today
18. Definition of Convey in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Convey mean? Information and translations of Convey in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
20. Convey’s Delivery Experience Management Platform (DEM) utilizes machine learning to optimize all steps of the buyers journey — from presenting competitive delivery dates pre-purchase through outcome-based shipment execution to shopper communication, …
21. When you Convey something, you carry or deliver it
22. Little Red Riding Hood Conveyed a basket of muffins to her grandmother
23. Your sad smile might Convey more about your feelings than words ever could.
24. Convey is a trusted partner for Earned Recognition
25. The nerves Convey messages to the brain in order to trigger responses
26. When my husband wears his red tie, he is trying to Convey an image of power and confidence
27. Be careful how you dress for the interview because your clothes Convey an important message to the interviewer.
28. The Convey ® Global Disclosure System is the one-stop shop for all your disclosing needs! A web-based, financial and relationship disclosure platform, Convey is designed to help individuals and organizations eliminate redundancies and streamline the disclosure process by aggregating information and making it easily accessible in one central
29. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Convey [sth] vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (transmit) portare⇒, trasportare⇒, addurre⇒, convogliare⇒ vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di mangiarla" - "Non mi aspettavo un successo così grande"
30. To transfer title (official ownership) to real property (or an interest in real property) from one (grantor) to another (grantee) by a written deed (or an equivalent document such as a judgment of distribution which Conveys real property from an estate).
31. To support our retail partners across the industry we are introducing Convey Network Pulse - a dashboard designed to help retailers identify and spot last mile fulfillment disruptions affecting eCommerce deliveries across the nation
32. Convey definition: serve as a means for expressing something synonyms: conduct, express, intercommunicate, measure, carry, quantify, channel, impart, transmit
33. Convey - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
34. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Convey⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat.": figurative (communicate): expresar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
35. Convey is a service which helps you keep your Twitter activity when you’re too busy for it or offline
36. Convey is a cloud-based platform that hosts and delivers content, training & events and generates revenue from subscriptions, purchases or advertising
37. Convey Channel Programs connect suppliers to revenue producers in indirect distribution channels providing access to product information and training, creating calls to action and driving revenue.
38. See 9 authoritative translations of Convey in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
39. What does Convey mean? To serve as a medium of transmission for; transmit
40. (verb) Wires that Convey electricity.
41. ‘A book as a prop is a great idea to Convey the mood and make the sitter feel relaxed.’ ‘The word Conveys the idea that some conscious party or agency was at a scene and can give an account of events, but it doesn't say anything about the reliability of that account.’
42. Convey’s spectrum of modular components support smart space planning and dynamic care needs
43. Welcome to the Convey Insurance Hub Site
44. Contact [email protected]Conveyservices.com if you are unable to log in
45. Convey-ALL™ carries a large inventory of high-quality parts for your Conveyor and seed tender
46. Convey is a fully integrated software platform for commercial vehicle, drivers’ hours and working time compliance and management
47. The Convey Driver App has been designed with drivers in mind
48. Convey Performance makes it easy for you to monitor performance, comply with legal requirements and most importantly keep your drivers on the road.
49. Synonyms for Convey in Free Thesaurus
50. 98 synonyms for Convey: communicate, impart, reveal, relate, disclose, make known, tell, carry, transport
51. Convey-All 1650TL Conveyor Convey-All™ 1600 Series Bin Fill Conveyors are available in lengths from 55’-100’
52. These Conveyors feature a 16’’ belt in a 10’’ tube, and can move up to 9,000 BPH
53. Our Bin Fill Conveyors feature a collapsible hopper, full-length windguards, HD scissor lift underc
54. Convey-All TM offers three styles of Transfer Conveyors to the ag market: a standard Transfer Conveyor, Rail-Car Conveyor and Drive Over Conveyor
55. These Conveyors are well balanced and easy to manoeuvre and position with a long hopper for superior containment and reach
56. Convey - make known; pass on, of information; "She Conveyed the message to me" give thanks , thank - express gratitude or show appreciation to hint , suggest - drop a hint; intimate by a hint
57. I can't Convey my feelings in words
58. Destroyers escorted a Convey of merchant ships
59. Please Convey my apologies to your wife
60. She did not wish to Convey that they were all at fa
61. Definition and synonyms of Convey from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
62. This is the British English definition of Convey.View American English definition of Convey.
63. Definition of Convey When Unscrambled
64. If we unscramble these letters, Convey, it and makes several words
65. Here is one of the definitions for a word that uses all the unscrambled letters: Convey
66. Click here for the full meaning of Convey
67. 790 reviews from Convey Health Solutions employees about Convey Health Solutions culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
68. Convey emotion definition: An emotion is a feeling such as happiness, love , fear , anger , or hatred , which can be Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples