1. Convenient definition is - suited to personal comfort or to easy performance
2. How to use Convenient in a sentence.
3. Convenient definition, suitable or agreeable to the needs or purpose; well-suited with respect to facility or ease in use; favorable, easy, or comfortable for use
4. The state or quality of being Convenient; freedom from trouble or difficulty
5. 3 synonyms of Convenient from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Convenient
7. Convenient: situated within easy reach
8. Synonyms: accessible, handy, reachable… Antonyms: inaccessible, inConvenient, unhandy… Find the right word.
9. Find 101 ways to say Convenient, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Serving over 400 financial institutions and multiple large Native American tribes, Convenient Cards makes setting up and managing prepaid card …
11. Find the Convenient Food Mart closest to you!
12. ConvenientMD Urgent Care offers a high-quality, Convenient, affordable option for treating injuries and illnesses
13. ConvenientMD Urgent Care in Bangor, ME offers a high-quality, Convenient, affordable option for treating injuries and illnesses
14. We are Convenient CPR, Serving the Wichita and Kansas area for all of your American Heart Association® training needs.CPR/AED, First Aid, BLS, ACLS, and PALS.We also provide both TNCC and ENPC (4 year certification) classes through the Emergency Nurses Association.Whether you are a healthcare provider or a lay-responder you will find all the services you need here.
15. Convenient Both students and practitioners need to have a Convenient means of pursuing other areas of enquiry
16. From the Cambridge English Corpus At this point it will be Convenient to introduce some …
17. The Convenient Feast (Lanham, MD) is a catering business specializing in delivering delicious affordable meals in Prince George's County & Washington, DC.
18. A big box DIY store near me had the exact Convenient Height toilet for $515 with a $40-60 delivery fee
19. Adjective If a way of doing something is Convenient, it is easy, or very useful or suitable for a particular purpose.a flexible and Convenient way of paying for business expenses
20. The family thought it was more Convenient to eat in the kitchen.
21. The definition of Convenient is something easy to do, causes little trouble or easy to get to
22. An example of Convenient is a solution to a problem that presents itself at just the right time
23. An example of Convenient is a store that is located right next to your house for easy access.
24. The Convenient Visa ® Gift Card is a single load card that is the perfect gift for any occasion
25. Convenient translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'Conveniently',convenience',convene',convent', examples, definition, conjugation
26. Convenient - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Convenient adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (useful) Conveniente adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
28. Late Middle English (in the sense ‘befitting, becoming, suitable’): from Latin Convenient- ‘assembling, agreeing, fitting’, from the verb convenire (see convene).
29. Convenient adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (suitable) apposito, adatto, designato, dedicato agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
30. Con‧ve‧ni‧ent /kənˈviːniənt/ ●●○ S3 adjective 1 useful to you because it saves you time, or does not spoil your plans or cause you problems OPP inConvenient Mail-order catalogs are a Convenient way to shop.
31. Convenient for somebody/something He said meeting in Adelaide would be Convenient for him as well
32. When would be Convenient for a visit? it is Convenient to do something It is very Convenient to pay by credit card
33. It is Convenient for somebody to do something It's much more Convenient …
34. Find 101 ways to say MORE Convenient, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. If it's Convenient I can come tomorrow
36. 方便 的话 ， 我 可以 明天 过来 。 《牛津词典》 I'll call back at a more Convenient time
37. 在 方便 的 时候 我会 回 电话 的。 《牛津词典》 It is very Convenient to pay by credit card
38. Synonyms for Convenient in Free Thesaurus
39. 42 synonyms for Convenient: suitable, fitting, fit, handy, satisfactory, befitting, useful
40. Convenient (adj.) late 14c., "fit, suitable, proper; affording accommodation; opportune, favorable," from Latin Convenientem (nominative conveniens), present participle of convenire "to come together, meet together, assemble; unite, join, combine; agree with, accord; be suitable or proper (to)," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + venire "to come" (from a suffixed form
41. Pronunciation: ·If something is Convenient, you can get it or use it quickly and easily
42. It's more Convenient to drive than it is to walk
43. This is the most Convenient …
44. "Convenient" was written in the aftermath of Griffin Johnson's break-up with Dixie D'Amelio in August of 2020
45. See 5 authoritative translations of Convenient in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
46. ‘The Convenient option of escaping could only be accomplished one way, and that was through death.’ ‘Eaten in moderation, pasta is a fast, simple, Convenient and nutritious meal option.’ ‘It was just the most Convenient option for broke teenagers such as ourselves.’
47. Convenient: 1 adj suited to your comfort or purpose or needs “a Convenient excuse for not going” Synonyms: accessible capable of being reached handy easy to use favorable , favourable occurring at a Convenient or suitable time expedient serving to promote your interest Antonyms: inConvenient not suited to your comfort, purpose or needs awkward
48. Nouns for Convenient include convenance, convener, conveners, convenience, conveniences, conveniencies, conveniency, Convenientness, convening, convenings, convenor
49. View deals for Convenient Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
50. Looking for online definition of Convenient or what Convenient stands for? Convenient is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
51. Convenient Colorado Counseling Meet our counselors “Everyone is unique and different
52. When is it Convenient for you? 2
53. Unfortunately, it's not Convenient for me today
54. Our local shop has very Convenient opening hours
55. You'll find these meals quick and Convenient to prepare
56. Convenient to pack for lunch at school, the office or as an on-the-go snack This macaroni and cheese requires only a microwave to prepare Made with our special Velveeta cheese New (31) from $6.92 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00
57. Another tool that may be useful in this respect is Google Books Ngram Viewer: here's the results for the query "time that is Convenient with, time that is Convenient to, time that is Convenient for".The results show that the alternative that uses 'with' is not even an option and has not been one for the time span employed in the query (1800-2000).
58. With this traffic, the train is the most Convenient option
59. — Con este tráfico, el tren es la opción más Conveniente
60. In A Convenient Death, investigative reporters Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper search for the truth of what really happened to Jeffrey Epstein
61. Delivery & Pickup Options - 28 reviews of Kwik & Convenient "I love the name of this place
62. Looking for somewhere to stop but, gosh darn it, SO MANY LETTERS! When all of a sudden, Kwik and Convenient appears like
63. The power failure was a Convenient excuse to leave work early
64. The economic recession gave lawmakers a Convenient pretext for passing the bill