convener (noun) · conveners (plural noun) · convenor (noun) · convenors (plural noun)
1. Convener synonyms, Convener pronunciation, Convener translation, English dictionary definition of Convener
2. Convener definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
3. Convener definition: a person who convenes or chairs a meeting, committee , etc, esp one who is specifically Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
4. A Convener is an individual or group responsible for bringing people together to address an issue, problem, or opportunity
5. A Convener, or group of Conveners working together
6. What is a Convener? We define “Convener” as anyone (both individuals and organizations) who brings groups of people together to create and amplify social and/or environmental impact
7. For example, in the first quarter of 2017, Model 2 participants who worked with a Convener selected 6.8 conditions, while those without a Convener selected only 4.7 (a 45% increase)
8. This difference suggests that working with Conveners hastens the adoption of episodic payment models.
9. Synonyms for Convener include convoker, leader, chief, head, principal, boss, commander, captain, figurehead and controller
10. ‘Meeting Convener and self-appointed representative of Greenough's rural residents, Richard Carr, was unavailable for comment this morning, but was vocal in his opposition at the meeting.’ ‘As the Convener of the reception committee later acknowledged, the crowd made this city proud by behaving in a disciplined and well-mannered way.’
11. As nouns the difference between Convener and convenor is that Convener is one who convenes or calls a meeting while convenor is one who assembles for an official or public purpose.
12. Contact the Meeting Treasurer or a past Convener of your committee to find out the procedure for filing expenses and getting reimbursements
13. Working with a Convener like Remedy Partners reduces the barriers to entering the program
14. Convener translations: ahli mesyuarat
15. The strict definition of Convener is one who brings together or assembles a group of people, generally for a public purpose
16. Providing many networking opportunities throughout the year, the Greater Redding Area Chamber of Commerce is a Convener of business owners and influencers in the Redding area.
17. Noun Convener a person who convenes or chairs a meeting, committee, etc, esp one who is specifically elected to do so 3; noun Convener the chairman and civic head of certain Scottish councils 3; verb without object Convener to come together or assemble, usually for some public purpose
18. 1; verb with object Convener to cause to assemble; convoke
19. 1; verb with object Convener to summon to appear
20. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Convener con‧ven‧er, convenor / kənˈviːnə $ -ər / noun [countable] 1 someone who arranges for people to meet at a formal meeting 2 British English an important official for a trade union at a factory or office Examples from the Corpus Convener • The Communist Convener could both feel
21. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Convener, convenor n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: UK (union official): rappresentante sindacale nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore: The factory boss met with Conveners to discuss terms
22. Convener chairman As nouns the difference between Convener and chairman is that Convener is one who convenes or calls a meeting while chairman is a person (implied male) presiding over a meeting.
23. A Convener Participant is a type of Participant that brings together multiple downstream entities referred to as “Episode Initiators”—which must be either Acute Care Hospitals (ACHs) or Physician Group Practices (PGPs) —to participate in BPCI Advanced, facilitates coordination
24. The Convener(s) of a Conference may be the "Conference Chair" or there may be "co-Chairs"
25. In either case, the Convener is the Project Manager for the Conference and has these responsibilities: Determine what the goal is The Conference Team should all know the goal, and be able to express it in a simple sentence
26. The Convener of the Sub- Committee also briefed the committee on finalizing the inquiry of the affairs of USF
27. Senate body forms sub-committee regarding NTC quota "Synod Conveners were asked for their direct participation in re-jigging the formula," said Rev.
28. The title our Convener, Jean-Paul Riquelme chose for this session says it all.
29. She is the unofficial "Convener" of about 40 churchgoers who have agreed to staff the trailer as a day-laboring work center.Proposal for day-laborer site brings a national debate to Centreville
30. The Convener plays a pivotal role in any collaborative process
31. This checklist serves as a guide for what is typically needed by the Convener to launch and carry out a collaborative leadership effort
32. The Convener plays an essential role in keeping a sector partnership on track and moving forward to accomplish the goals of the businesses in the partnership
33. The Convener is the backbone of the sector partnership, providing administrative, project management, and facilitation support to keep the partnership focused and productive.
34. Convener Justin Dart, father of the ADA and one of the founders of AAPD, often called for solidarity among all who love justice and equality
35. As a Convener, AAPD is a cross disability organization that builds …
36. Hypernyms ("Convener" is a kind of): caller (the person who convenes a meeting)
37. Convener - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Convener, convenor n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
39. One who assembles people for an official or public purpose.· (Britain, Australia, New Zealand) A lecturer who takes on the mantle of managing a specific course.··Alternative spelling of Convener
40. In each market, a Convener must consider systemic challenges in developing SDOH solutions
41. Figure 6: Urban Convener Example
42. The Convener organization establishes a network of social service providers that takes electronic referrals from healthcare providers
43. The Convener organization acts as a "trusted broker" that
44. THE SNP’s new equalities Convener has hit out at the “tiny minority” of SNP members “who are complaining loudly" about the results of the party's internal elections.
45. AAP Convener Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times
46. AAP Convener Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com
47. Definition of Convener (noun): someone in charge of meeting
48. Definition and synonyms of Convener from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
49. This is the British English definition of Convener.View American English definition of Convener.
50. A Convener is a Participant that brings together one or more acute-care hospitals or physician practice groups (PGPs) as Episode Initiators
51. A Convener does not have to be a Medicare-enrolled provider
52. In fact, many Conveners are third-party management companies that recruit Episode Initiators to participate in BPCI-A.
53. Convener Tugboat Hak derailment malamika preventive veterinary medicine zoot strong dislike din FDIC make sail slunit se capirotazo turquesa antennetechniek notable, interesante ophthalmic több műszakban dolgozik amat kecil receiptor fumiger a huge woman makar proponi, inspiri mapusyaw (na kulay) gastronomija dauntlessly truant koma
54. WAQAS YASIN Convener Social Media International JK PSF
55. Convener International Social Media JK PSF
56. Daniel Cringean #1 GUU Entertainments Convener
1. a person who convenes or chairs a meeting, committee, etc, esp one who is specifically elected to do so: a convener of shop stewards. 2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the chairman and civic head of certain Scottish councils.
Webster Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
Definition of 'convenor'. convenor. A convenor is a trade union official who organizes the union representatives at a particular factory.
Definition of convene. intransitive verb. : to come together in a body We convened at the hotel for a seminar. transitive verb. 1 : to summon before a tribunal. 2 : to cause to assemble A world council was convened in Paris.