1. Why Convene? Enjoy our legendary 5-star hospitality services, award-winning chefs, breathtaking views, and the finest design touches in a distraction-free environment.
2. Convene definition is - to come together in a body
3. How to use Convene in a sentence
4. Convene is a trusted community of Christian CEOs and business owners who meet monthly in peer-advisory groups across the world
Convene, Community, Christian, Ceos
5. Together, Convene members process opportunities and challenges, share priceless information from personal experience with each other, and grow in their faith through Christian executive learning content.
Convene, Challenges, Christian, Content
6. [ k uhn- veen ] See synonyms for: Convene / Convened / Convenes on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), con·vened, con·ven·ing
Convene, Convened, Convenes, Com, Con
7. Convene Communities offers organizations, businesses and entrepreneurs the most comprehensive platform in the industry today
Convene, Communities, Comprehensive
8. Convene (Formerly PBC Manager) or
9. What is Convene? Azeus Convene is a multi-awarded and leading board portal software that is trusted by listed companies, governments, and non-profits in over 100 countries
Convene, Companies, Countries
10. Designed to meet the needs of senior level executives and administrators, Azeus Convene advocates for smarter meetings – less effort with better results.
11. Convene’s mission is to connect, equip and inspire Christian CEOs and business owners to grow exceptional businesses and become higher-impact leaders to honor God.
Convene, Connect, Christian, Ceos
12. Convene bruker informasjonskapsler (cookies) for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse
13. Er du privatperson og har spørsmål til din faktura eller inkassovarsel, send en mail til [email protected]Convene.dk
14. Some common synonyms of Convene are call, cite, convoke, muster, and summon
Common, Convene, Call, Cite, Convoke
15. While all these words mean "to demand the presence of," Convene is somewhat less formal than convoke.
16. Convene designs and services premium places to work, meet, and host inspiring events
17. At Convene Communities we believe that everyone has a story to share with individuals who can benefit from these experiences
Convene, Communities, Can
18. Download Convene WorkPlace and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
19. The Convene WorkPlace App is an exclusive, all-in-one solution for members to access their workspace, book meetings, and more.
20. Convene magazine, published by PCMA since 1986, is the leading meetings industry publication for educational content and professional development
21. Convene has won numerous awards from Association Media & Publishing, the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), the American Society of Business Publication Editors (Azbee), Trade Association Business Publications …
22. The prime minister Convened (a meeting of) his cabinet to discuss the matter.
23. The Care Convene Admit, Transfer & Discharge viewer is fully integrated within the platform allowing: Alerts triggered as events happen; Single click Text-A-Visit or Call; Robust and customized filtering that saves time; Continuity of Care Documents (CCD) charts sent with most discharge notices
Care, Convene, Click, Call, Customized, Continuity, Ccd, Charts
24. Convene provides enterprise quality from any location
25. Whether it’s from a smart phone, tablet, laptop, video conferencing system or a Skype device such as the Microsoft Surface Hub – Convene allows people to connect
Conferencing, Convene, Connect
26. In a time-sensitive environment like the healthcare industry, Convene is the chosen partner for real-time resolutions and decision-making of British healthcare organisations.
27. WeConvene is the easiest way to manage your Virtual, Hybrid or Physical meetings efficiently
28. / kənˈviːn / to bring together a group of people for a meeting, or to meet for a meeting: The prime minister Convened (a meeting of) his cabinet to discuss the matter
29. Convene is an award-winning board management software that enhances the efficiency of meetings, from organizing and distributing board documents to conducting, documenting, and generating actions
30. What does Convene mean? The definition of Convene means to bring people together or to come together for a common purpose
Convene, Come, Common
31. The ninth-annual Forbes Healthcare summit will Convene the world’s top executives and thought leaders, who are transforming healthcare delivery through value-based models that put patients at
32. Each day of Convene will focus on the drivers and solutions that impact health equity in different areas of healthcare
33. The 3rd annual Convene will include 3 half-days of engaging content from a variety of dynamic and influential leaders in healthcare from across the United States
34. In short-sighted men […] the rays converge and Convene in the eyes before they come at the bottom
Converge, Convene, Come
35. (intransitive) To come together, as in one body or for a public purpose; to meet; to assemble.1670, Richard Baker, A Chronicle of the Kings of England from the Time of the Romans Government unto the Death of King James The Parliament of Scotland now Convened.
Come, Chronicle, Convened
36. Transitive verb/intransitive verb If someone Convenes a meeting or conference, they arrange for it to take place
37. You can also say that people Convene or that a meeting Convenes.
Can, Convene, Convenes
38. Convene General Information Description
39. Synonyms for Convene in Free Thesaurus
40. 41 synonyms for Convene: call, gather, assemble, summon, bring together, muster, convoke, meet, gather
Convene, Call, Convoke
41. Our diverse range of events are designed in a very flexible way, so you can fit Convene events in around your course commitments
Can, Convene, Course, Commitments
42. WeConvene is a global, independently owned web-based platform that automates corporate access consumption and evaluation for the investment community
Corporate, Consumption, Community
43. Events large and small directly impact investment strategies and WeConvene provides value to buy-side, sell-side and corporate organizations by enabling efficient discovery, booking and tracking of meetings.
44. Convene - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Inflections of 'Convene' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Convenes v 3rd person singular convening v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Convened v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Convene, Conjugate, Convenes, Convening, Convened
46. Convene’s highly usable and intuitive interface makes it easy for new users to learn the tool in as short as 30 minutes
47. With Convene, you can also enjoy a paper-like experience meeting when making notes using innovative and unique annotation tools, such as a virtual laser pointer
48. Convene is designed to give you an easy meeting experience.
49. Find 27 ways to say Convene, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Convene likes to toot their own horn about what a great culture their creating and how working for them is an incredible privilege
Convene, Culture, Creating
51. [transitive] Convene something to arrange for people to come together for a formal meeting to Convene a meeting; A Board of Inquiry was Convened immediately after the accident
Convene, Come, Convened
52. They decided to Convene an extraordinary general meeting.
53. India, China to Convene 11th round of military talks on LAC disengagement at early date During an 'in-depth' discussion, the MEA said the two sides agreed to maintain close communication and dialogue through both the diplomatic and military channels
China, Convene, Close, Communication, Channels
54. Convene is an enterprise performance improvement company specializing in collaborative eLearning solutions
Convene, Company, Collaborative
55. • When the Democrats Convene in Chicago later this month, they will try to equal or surpass the Republican hyperbole
56. • If the Bundestag is unable to Convene, legislative power goes to a joint committee of the Bundestag and Bundesrat
57. 25 that the National Assembly would Convene on Nov
58. 8 March 22nd, 2021Notice to Convene Annual General Meeting Company announcement According to Art
59. Convene is a board management software and cloud-based collaboration platform suitable for large and midsize organizations across all types of industries
Convene, Cloud, Collaboration
60. Convene: verb accumulate , aggroup , amass, assemble , bring together , call , call together , call up , collect , congregate , consolidate , converge , convocare
Convene, Call, Collect, Congregate, Consolidate, Converge, Convocare
61. Convene also has a well-stocked snack bar, complete with pre-packaged KIND bars, chips, chocolate waffles, some candies, and bottled beverages, amongst other items
Convene, Complete, Chips, Chocolate, Candies
62. Convene (www.Convene.com) designs and services premium places to work, meet, and host inspiring events
63. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S.
Commercial, Convene, Class
64. Israel and US to Convene 1st strategic group meeting on Iran Sessions will be led by national security advisers Ben-Shabbat and Sullivan; sides will …
65. Burns announced he will Convene
convene (verb) · convenes (third person present) · convened (past tense) · convened (past participle) · convening (present participle)