See also: Contritely Contrition Content Contempt Contemptuous Contrast Contemporary Context Control Contradict Contend Contention Contentious Contribute Contemplate Contrary Controversial Contrite Continue Contract Controversy Contagion Contemptible Contrived Contemptuously Contented Contentment
1. / ˈkɑːn.traɪt.li / in a way that shows you feel very sorry and guilty for something bad that you have done: "I'm sorry," Mark said Contritely. He Contritely admitted his guilt.
2. At the same time, a social media campaign began where Facebook users posted photographs of themselves standing Contritely in irrigation ditches in order to raise awareness of the abuse
3. Definition of Contritely in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Contritely mean? Information and translations of Contritely in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Contritely meaning In a contrite manner.
6. Forgiveness may be initiated by-reasoning, simply experiencing positive other-oriented emotions toward the transgressor, acting kindly toward the transgressor, or having the transgressor act Contritely or in a way that provokes empathy, sympathy, compassion, or love.
7. If I have caused any embarrassment or distress to the parties concerned I unreservedly, sincerely and Contritely apologise
Caused, Concerned, Contritely
8. But as the firms began Contritely co-operating with officials on settlements of the charges, investors responded rapidly
Contritely, Co, Charges
9. You have fully and Contritely admitted the problem, which is more than Lance could manage.
10. What is the opposite of Contritely? Antonyms for Contritely (opposite of Contritely).
11. Contritely (comparative more Contritely, superlative most Contritely) In a contrite manner
Contritely, Comparative, Contrite
12. Synonyms for Contritely include penitently, remorsefully, repentantly, regretfully, sorrily, apologetically, chastenedly, compunctiously, ruefully and penitentially
Contritely, Chastenedly, Compunctiously
13. Translation for 'Contritely' in the free English-Russian dictionary and many other Russian translations.
14. Definition of Contritely adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
15. Contritely 'Contritely' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Contritely We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Contritely will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. ‘But as the firms began Contritely co-operating with officials on settlements of the charges, investors responded rapidly.’ ‘There is usually a period of outright lying, followed by Harry Contritely admitting that he has hit, kicked, pushed or thrown something at William.’
Contritely, Co, Charges
17. • Contritely (adverb) Sense 1
18. Synonyms: Contritely; remorsefully; ruefully
19. Another way to say Contritely? Synonyms for Contritely (other words and phrases for Contritely).
20. She smiled Contritely, her voice sounding oh so reasonable
21. Three Stages of Amazement “The head of Sci-Fi channel has Contritely promised to includemore homosex in future shows, and to do it nonchalantly, just as if this abomination is normal and natural and worthy of no comment.” and: 2009 August « paper fruit
Channel, Contritely, Comment
22. Contritely - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Contritely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with regret) con arrepentimiento loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como
Contritely, Clause, Come, Con, Como
24. — Contritely adverb “I should have been more careful,” he said Contritely
25. Con‧trite /ˈkɒntraɪt $ ˈkɑːn-/ adjective formal feeling guilty and sorry for something bad that you have done a contrite apology —Contritely adverb —contrition /kənˈtrɪʃən/ noun [ uncountable] Examples from the Corpus contrite • Her tone was contrite and I thought Puddy was going to get all choked up.
Con, Contrite, Contritely, Contrition, Corpus, Choked
26. We've got 0 rhyming words for Contritely » What rhymes with Contritely? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Contritely.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Contritely, Composing, Coming
27. Contritely: zerknirschte: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
28. "Yes, my lord," the general said Contritely.: Si, mi señor, dijo compungido el general.: In Mapleton just its name because people assume an expression Contritely and embarrassment (last one was Kevin), which explains his bizarre attitude to provoke his compatriots to see how far the pity that elicits can let you go.: En Mapleton sólo su nombre porque la gente asume una expresión compungido
Contritely, Compungido, Compatriots, Can
29. Contritely definition in English dictionary, Contritely meaning, synonyms, see also 'contrite',contortedly',contributively',contractively'
Contritely, Contrite, Contortedly, Contributively, Contractively
30. Contritely - traduction anglais-français
31. Forums pour discuter de Contritely, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
32. Once Defiant, MicroStrategy Chief Contritely Faces SEC
33. We found 19 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Contritely: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Contritely" is defined
34. General (17 matching dictionaries) Contritely: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
35. The offender records a video in which he Contritely expresses how terrible he feels about the situation
36. After Julie's carefully rehearsed, staged and white-dress costumed act of Contritely begging Pres for forgiveness is considered by Amy to be totally inappropriate, Julie makes a second faux pas in the presence of all New Orleans Society by …
Carefully, Costumed, Contritely, Considered
37. Contritely fordítása a angol - magyar szótárban, a Glosbe ingyenes online szótárcsaládjában
Define contritely. contritely synonyms, contritely pronunciation, contritely translation, English dictionary definition of contritely. adj. 1. Feeling regret and sorrow for one's sins or offenses; penitent. 2. Arising from or expressing contrition: contrite words. con·trite′ly adv....
Definition of contrite. : feeling or showing sorrow and remorse for a sin or shortcoming. a contrite criminal. a contrite apology. contrite sighs.
If you've guessed that trite is a cousin of contrite (through terere ), you are correct. Other terere descendants in English include detriment and tribulation, and very possibly the familiar verb try. Allbaugh apologized, though it was clear he was hardly contrite. — Christopher Cooper &Robert Block, Disaster, 2006 …