See also: Contradicting Contradictingly Contraindicating Contradiction Contracting Contradictionary Communication Evidence Self Contempt Contingent Content Context Contemporary Contract Contentious Contrast Contention Contingency Control Contrite Controversial Contend Contiguous Contrary Contemplate Contrived Contribute Contemptuous Contexto Contingencia Contaminación Quality
1. Contradicting definition is - implying, causing, or being a contradiction : contradictory
Contradicting, Causing, Contradiction, Contradictory
2. How to use Contradicting in a sentence.
3. Find 50 ways to say Contradicting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Contradictory definition, asserting the contrary or opposite; Contradicting; inconsistent; logically opposite: contradictory statements
Contradictory, Contrary, Contradicting
5. Contradicting Details Emerge In Congressional Probes Into Jan
6. The act or an instance of Contradicting: the witness's contradiction of other testimony.
7. Poll finds 58 percent of Canadians oppose online censorship, Contradicting heritage minister's claim The poll also found that a majority of Canadians do not trust traditional media sources for information regarding the coronavirus pandemic
Canadians, Censorship, Contradicting, Claim,
8. contradict (third-person singular simple present contradicts, present participle Contradicting, simple past and past participle contradicted) To deny the truth or validity of (a statement or statements)
Contradict, Contradicts, Contradicting, Contradicted
9. Contradicting looks like it is a form of the word contradict
10. Elon Musk took to Twitter Friday evening to let the world know he was still alive — Contradicting efforts by trolls to convince the world otherwise
11. Decorated Scientist Says Wuhan Lab Caused Pandemic, Contradicting WHO
12. Antonyms for Contradicting include confirming, verifying, acknowledging, admitting, allowing, avowing, conceding, owning, affirming and agreeing
Contradicting, Confirming, Conceding
13. In an op-ed published Tuesday in The Washington Post, Portman called out Biden for Contradicting his earlier promise to unite the country
Called, Contradicting, Country
14. Definition of Contradicting in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Contradicting mean? Information and translations of Contradicting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. Another way to say Contradicting? Synonyms for Contradicting (other words and phrases for Contradicting).
17. What is the opposite of Contradicting? Antonyms for Contradicting (opposite of Contradicting).
18. KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 23 — Pakatan Harapan’s (PH) Covid-19 and vaccination task force today urged the government to stop making Contradicting statements when it comes to the public health crisis to ensure the people understand the policies and operations of the government
Covid, Contradicting, Comes, Crisis
19. Synonyms for Contradicting in Free Thesaurus
20. What are synonyms for Contradicting?
21. What is the definition of self-Contradicting? What is the meaning of self-Contradicting? How do you use self-Contradicting in a sentence? What are synonyms for self-Contradicting?
22. Democratic Party tweet accused of Contradicting Biden's original promise for third, $2000 stimulus check The tweet sparked backlash Saturday after noting the $600 issued by Congress was a 'down
Contradicting, Check, Congress
23. Contradicting defense lawyers, sources say Trump put Pence's life in danger and didn't check in after the riot
24. UMass allows Theta Chi to recruit while under interim suspension, Contradicting Code of Student Conduct
Chi, Contradicting, Code, Conduct
25. What does Contradicting mean? Present participle of contradict
26. US Attorney General Bill Barr said Monday that Russia was behind the massive hack of US government computer systems, Contradicting President Donald Trump's suggestion that China could be involved.
Computer, Contradicting, China, Could
27. Contradicting Punxsutawney Phil, Buckeye Chuck did not see his shadow, predicting an early spring
28. Re: Contradicting Flag Colors Author: MP4093 As Evan noted, that is not their signal, the cantilever extends over the track they are on to provide a signal on the …
Contradicting, Colors, Cantilever
Definition of contradicting : implying, causing, or being a contradiction : contradictory contradicting statements The detectives found contradicting evidence. ... dramatically different interactions and effects (if any) on live cells and tissue that can result in contradicting conclusions.
Definition of contradict. transitive verb. 1 : to assert the contrary of : take issue with contradict a rumor She contradicted her brother's account of what happened.
An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, more rarely oxymora) is a rhetorical device that uses an ostensible self-contradiction to illustrate a rhetorical point or to reveal a paradox. A more general meaning of "contradiction in terms" (not necessarily for rhetoric effect) is recorded by the OED for 1902.. The term is first recorded as Latinized Greek oxymōrum, in Maurus Servius Honoratus (c. AD ...
contradict yourself. : to say or do something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else that you said or did earlier. The witness contradicted herself when she insisted she could identify the thief even though she had said that the night was too foggy to see clearly.