See also: Contract Contraction Contracted Contractor Contractile Contracting Contractual Contracture Contractarian Contractility Contractibility Contractum Content Contempt Contemptuous Contrast Contemporary Context Control Contradict Contend Contention Contentious Contribute Contemplate Contrary Controversial Contrite Continue Controversy Contagion Contemptible Contrived Contemptuously Contented Contentment
1. Contract definition is - a binding agreement between two or more persons or parties; especially : one legally enforceable
2. How to use Contract in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Contract.
4. 12 rows · Define Contract
5. Contract synonyms, Contract pronunciation, Contract translation, English …
6. Contract definition, an agreement between two or more parties for the doing or not doing of something specified
7. This term, in its more extensive sense, includes every description of agreement, or obligation, whereby one party becomes bound to another to pay a sum of money, or to do or omit to do a certain act; or, a Contract is an act which contains a perfect obligation.
Certain, Contract, Contains
8. 562 sample Contract templates you can view, download and print for free.There are Contracts and agreements for many home and business arrangements, including home maintenance services, modeling and photography Contracts, rental Contracts, event contacts and more.
Contract, Can, Contracts, Contacts
9. A Contract is a legally enforceable agreement between two or more parties
10. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Contract crossword clue
Crossword, Contract, Clue
11. Contracts valued at $7.5 million or more are announced each business day at 5 p.m.
12. Finally, one modern concern that has risen in the Contract law is the increasing use of a special type of Contract known as "Contracts of Adhesion" or form-Contracts
Concern, Contract, Contracts
13. This type of Contract may be beneficial for some parties, because of the convenience and the ability by the strong party in a case to force the terms of the Contract to a weaker
Contract, Convenience, Case
14. Professional Contract Pilots These pilots run it like a business and their reward is they get to live anywhere they want for the most part
15. What is a Contract? An agreement between two private parties that creates mutual legal obligations
16. A Contract can be either oral or written
17. However, oral Contracts are more challenging to enforce and should be avoided, if possible
18. Some Contracts must be written in order to be valid, such as Contracts that involve a significant amount of money (over $500).
19. Sample Contracts and Forms As a business owner or manager at a small business, you will undoubtedly have to fill out various forms and Contracts in order to comply with regulations and limit legal risks.
20. Overview: What is a Contract employee? First, let’s clear up the difference between freelancers and Contractors
Contract, Clear, Contractors
21. 42 synonyms of Contract from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 87 related words, definitions, and antonyms
22. Contract: a formal agreement to fulfill an obligation.
23. Contract unit specified in Part A of the HAP Contract
24. During the HAP Contract term, the PHA will pay housing assistance payments to the owner in accordance with the HAP Contract
25. The family will reside in the Contract unit with assistance under the Section 8 voucher program
26. How to abbreviate Contract? Get the most popular abbreviation for Contract updated in 2021
27. Contract Law Contract law is an area of United States law that involves agreements between people, businesses, and groups
28. When someone does not follow an agreement, it is called a "breach of Contract" and Contract laws allow you to take the problem to court.
Called, Contract, Court
29. Contract law is the product of a business civilization
30. Print and download your personalized legal Contract in minutes.
31. Definition: The term Contract is defined as an agreement between two or more parties which has a binding nature, in essence, the agreement with legal enforceability is said to be a Contract
32. Contract User Guides make it easier for all buyers to understand the key aspects of each Statewide Contract, enabling them to make informed purchasing decisions and place orders in COMMBUYS
33. A formal Contract is normally required and provided to the freelancer to protect both the rights and obligations of parties in the Contract
34. By having a freelance Contract in place, it ensures both parties know exactly what their relationship entails
35. This freelance Contract PDF template contains the common requirements that should contain in
Contract, Contains, Common, Contain
36. New Contract careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com
Contract, Careers, Com
37. The low-stress way to find your next Contract job opportunity is on SimplyHired
38. There are over 25,112 Contract careers waiting for you to apply!
39. Contract is unique in some way (e.g., the sale of land)
40. Another remedy for a breach of a Contract is called an injunction, which is an order by the court to restrain or compel a requested action
Contract, Called, Court, Compel
41. For example, an employment Contract could have a provision that prohibits the employee from taking another similar
42. An employment Contract is a signed agreement between an individual employee and an employer or a labor union
43. Organizations within the federal government publish notices on proposed Contract actions valued at more than $25,000
44. These notices, or Contract opportunities, cover announcements through official solicitations in the pre-award process
45. However, TREC Contract forms are intended for use primarily by licensed real estate brokers or sales agents who are trained in their correct use
46. Mistakes in the use of a form may result in financial loss or a Contract which is unenforceable
47. Every Contract must include a specific offer and acceptance of that specific offer
48. Neither party can be coerced or forced to sign the Contract, and both parties must agree to the same terms
Can, Coerced, Contract
49. Contract Information for Interagency Fire Professionals
50. The following links are provided for Interagency Fire Professionals who are tasked with administering Contracts issued by our Unit and is provided solely for that purpose and intent.
51. Contract law governs the legality of agreements made between two or more parties when there is an exchange of some sort intended to take place
52. In nearly all business transactions, Contracts are made
53. Such Contracts, even if made by a verbal agreement, are legally enforceable, as an obligation to fulfill the terms of the agreement has been
54. What is Contract agreement? To start from the basics, the term breaks into Contract and agreement
55. Contract (v.) late 14c., "to draw into a smaller compass, become smaller, shrink" (intransitive); early 15c
56. "make an agreement, enter into a Contract, agree or establish to undertake mutually," from Old French Contracter and directly from Latin Contractus, past participle of contrahere "to draw several objects together; draw in, shorten, lessen, abridge," metaphorically "make a bargain, make
Contract, Contracter, Contractus, Contrahere
57. Contract modifications are of the following types: (a) Bilateral
58. A bilateral modification (supplemental agreement) is a Contract modification that is …
59. 1 day ago · This Contract was competitively procured via an electronic request for proposal; two offers were received
60. A Contract of murder for hire is illegal and the Contract is unenforceable
61. Mutual agreement: All parties to the Contract must have reached an agreement
62. For example, Jim signs a Contract …
63. Shop for iphone with no Contract online at Target
64. Land Contract: An agreement between a buyer and seller of property in which the buyer makes payments toward full ownership (as with a mortgage), but in a land Contract…
65. Kravet Contract provides a vast portfolio of fabrics and furnishings that meet performance and budget demands in hospitality, commercial, and cruise applications
Contract, Commercial, Cruise
66. A Child Care Contract gives a temporary caregiver permission to make decisions regarding the health and well-being of a child
Child, Care, Contract, Caregiver
contract (noun) · contracts (plural noun)
contract (verb) · contracts (third person present) · contracted (past tense) · contracted (past participle) · contracting (present participle)